Meet the Bottomless Pinocchio, a new rating for a false claim repeated over and over again

Anybody have any trouble with any Leftwing lies?

I'd have a problem with almost 7,000 left wing lies in less than 2 years. Sure.
Yeah, you would. :auiqs.jpg:.

All politicians lie, IM2, even your favorite divider in Obama lied regularly. Just wasn't covered by the media.

I'll ask again, post the lies which came from the left. And, add the lies you claim Obama made to mislead the public.
Wry you are the biggest goofball on this board, bar none.
Having said that...."You can keep your Dr. ", You can keep your plan".That's just two of many.
Your corrupt msm would have much more if they were more honest than you.
I'm not going to jump through anymore of your hoops, goofball.
You made a stupid statement which needed to be called out on.
Those are not lies those are predictions that were obstructed by Congress 2 years later... Not lies at all.

Shitstain obama took the excellent insurance policy my son and his wife had. He and his 55 year old wife were given one with maternity and well baby care for only twice as much.
The Obamacare plan was guaranteed and covered everything, under the old scam GOP system you probably had a very good chance of making you bankrupt if anything serious happened. Now the prices are coming down, that's the way it goes with a GOP plan, takes a while for competition to succeed, now bankruptcies and deaths are way down and many more are covered. Scream your b s all you want, Healthcare in the United States is being fixed despite pure GOP obstruction and sabotage and lies.

All politicians lie, IM2, even your favorite divider in Obama lied regularly. Just wasn't covered by the media.

I'll ask again, post the lies which came from the left. And, add the lies you claim Obama made to mislead the public.
Wry you are the biggest goofball on this board, bar none.
Having said that...."You can keep your Dr. ", You can keep your plan".That's just two of many.
Your corrupt msm would have much more if they were more honest than you.
I'm not going to jump through anymore of your hoops, goofball.
You made a stupid statement which needed to be called out on.

I knew you would pick these two, and the 57 states one too. I guess you forgot that one too. Was that an attempt to mislead the public, or an honest mistake / wishful thinking.

Obama didn't write the bill. he signed it and I suspect he was surprised when long term doctors tossed their patients under the bus.

The facts are, that more people get better care now than they did before the bill became law. And his "lie" pales in comparison to the attacks on the bill and the promises to repeal and replace the PPACA with something which provides better service at a cheaper cost (do you want to discuss how many R's in Congress made this claim?).

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Only miscreants and malcontents say he deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation. :cuckoo:

Jeebus, you are dumb and boring.

Do you think you will ever try making a rebuttal that involves the thread topic?

Shitstain obama took the excellent insurance policy my son and his wife had. He and his 55 year old wife were given one with maternity and well baby care for only twice as much.

Obama did not take anything. If you knew how these companies operated, you'd understand how I can say that.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only a screwball and an utter fool would, and did, post that Trump is anything more than a megalomaniac and a despot in training.
So what has Trump done that's despotic in nature ?

Ask the babies still locked up in prison that question.

Simple way to turn up the heat on the establishment........start massive raids on businesses hiring illegals and start deporting them in mass...............Turn up the heat................see how they like it when the laws are enforced to the T...........

That is what needs to happen now.

Only a screwball and an utter fool would, and did, post that Trump is anything more than a megalomaniac and a despot in training.
So what has Trump done that's despotic in nature ?

Ask the babies still locked up in prison that question.
Like the ones during the Obama administration.

Only miscreants and malcontents say he deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation. :cuckoo:

Jeebus, you are dumb and boring.

Do you think you will ever try making a rebuttal that involves the thread topic?

Do you think you'll ever make a post that is worthy of civil discussion?

I've already answered this. Grow up.

LOL, hack.

A very weak effort to derail, Rok. Your question clearly implied a number of left wing lies were at your finger tips. Post them or be prepared to be laughed at so early in your game.

Get lost hack. We both know ALL politicians lie, especially Barak and your precious Hillary. The difference is I don't condone anyone's lies.
Everything you know is a lie, super duper. Brock's lies we're predictions that were blocked, Hillary's lies are nothing compared to the ones told about her. GOP voters are conspiracy nut jobs to not understand that no law enforcement has ever found her guilty of anything oh, nothing but GOP garbage propaganda against her.

LOL, whatever you need to get through the night Komrade.

Tell me, how many people "lost" their plans when the ACA took effect?

Those with crap plans only aided the insurance company when serious and expensive illness afflicts the patient.

Do you not understand that an insurance company is not in the business of paying benefits. Most of those policies not in paragraph 1 had dollar limits, and given the costs of treating cancers, diabetes, heart disease and serious other injuries may have left the patient broke and many destitute. Organ transplants and other expensive surgeries which require long term care would be out of the question for to many bread winners.

Cobra was way to expensive and even if they could be afforded most companies would not cover someone with a previous and serious condition.

Grow up Ambivalent1 and maybe study this issues you want to comment upon, and turn off Limbaugh and Hannity.

Insurance is what I do all day every day. You have NO idea as to what you are talking about. The AVERAGE cap was 1 million bucks. Your ignorance is astounding. I'll be happy to bury you in this.

Post a couple!

LOL, hack.

A very weak effort to derail, Rok. Your question clearly implied a number of left wing lies were at your finger tips. Post them or be prepared to be laughed at so early in your game.

Get lost hack. We both know ALL politicians lie, especially Barak and your precious Hillary. The difference is I don't condone anyone's lies.

News for you. There are lies, damn lies and statistics. Some are lies of omission, many lies of commission, and some which seem to be lies since they mislead others can be simply errors of judgment.

Your Messiah, Donald J. Trump, is a damn liar, and a piss poor one at that. The Evidence that he is also a pathological liar as well as a damn liar is too much for anyone to have not concluded years ago. I wonder why even his most ardent supporters try to defend him by claiming a lie by another Pol is proof of the premise, "all Pols lie"?

Maybe they never went to school long enough to have learned the basics of critical and sagacious thinking.

Not my "messiah", I've condemned ALL lying politicians, you defend yours. Probably because you are a liar too.

LOL, hack.

Everything you know is a lie, super duper. Brock's lies we're predictions that were blocked, Hillary's lies are nothing compared to the ones told about her. GOP voters are conspiracy nut jobs to not understand that no law enforcement has ever found her guilty of anything oh, nothing but GOP garbage propaganda against her.

Since more people had insurance than ever before, not many.

EVERYONE who had an individual plan LOST it when the ACA went into effect. SOME companies grandfathered te old plans in for a time but they all have since gone away. Next.

Such as dip s***, and not the doctor and the plan, that was a prediction that others changed for him.

No, that was a calculated repeated lie.
Next.

You mean getting kicked out of the plan you had and liked and being forced to get in the ACA doesn't count?
WOW!!!!

Well since insurance companies made the plans, the ACA did not kick anyone out of anything.

So when will Mexico pay for the wall?

Wow, you really are ignorant. The insurance companies had coverages DICTATED to them. WHEN you change ANYTHING in a plan the company MUST refile the plan which means the old plan goes away.

You mean getting kicked out of the plan you had and liked and being forced to get in the ACA doesn't count?
WOW!!!!

Well since insurance companies made the plans, the ACA did not kick anyone out of anything.

Wow, you really are ignorant. The insurance companies had coverages DICTATED to them. WHEN you change ANYTHING in a plan the company MUST refile the plan which means the old plan goes away.
The old plan would have turned out to be a scam if you got any real serious problems... And the price was super ridiculous on the economy. Time to tinker with it as every system does.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

WOW!!!!

I feel your pain, an insurance salesman who fears real reform of healthcare will impact his/her income or job. Sorry, even blacksmiths go over it when the car replaced the horse. Maybe you could sell something else, or better yet, do something which benefits others.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back