government can protect our national defense or provide for the poor & disabled, but it cant do both!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
choose one or the other.

i choose defense!

(i want this thread to about the role of government...pick one side!)

• Banned
government denies folks the ability to shape important aspects of their lives, like how they get medical care, or what education my son Beau receives.

• Banned
we need a philosophy of government that gives the opportunity to society to find solutions to life's problems.

conservatives dont want to eliminate government, we want to make government simpler, smaller, and smarter!

Basq.....the very same sorts lamenting big gub'mit are the ones legistaling it's growth ........~S~

government denies folks the ability to shape important aspects of their lives, like how they get medical care, or what education my son Beau receives.
How does the government deny folks their ability to shape their lives? Are you emboldened to the government because you take welfare from them? It is up to you to provide the medical care and education for your children, not some faceless, spineless politician who is only out for themselves. Stop being a victim of liberalism and use your God given talents to make something of yourself and become part of the American Dream...

I went from burger flipper at McDonalds to multimillionaire, if I can do it, anyone can..Unless you are a liberal lazy fuck, then all bets are off.

every_lazy_welfare_liberal_vik_battaile_politics_13477638451489002752.jpg

Forum List

Back