Sarah Palin Says: Lack Of Vetting & Inexperience Of Obama Is "Coming Home To Roost"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Boy she hits the cotton pickin nail on the head when she said this yesterday. This is so true that Obama's inexperience as a executive was kept from the public during the election while Sarah Palins executive experience was shielded from the public as well. I like Palin calling the obvious about Obama not being vetted and now since she handed the democrats their butts Nov 2nd, people are finally waking up and are wanting to know more about Obama that was kept from the public. Palin is strong to speak her mind and people are listening.

Palin on the subject here: (2 minutes of pure truth) on Obama getting a hall pass during the election.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltp72_gMt9Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
Well, if anyone knows about being inexperienced, it would be Sarah Palin.
I remember when she was running with McCain back in 2008 and she didn't even know what the duties of the Vice President of the USA were and she still shows her lack of knowledge of how government works.
That said, during the last two years of Obamaism, we have seen what being inexperieced brings to the table,,confusion and mistakes. I hope America never elects anyone with experience deficiency as president again.

• Banned
Well, if anyone knows about being inexperienced, it would be Sarah Palin.
I remember when she was running with McCain back in 2008 and she didn't even know what the duties of the Vice President of the USA were and she still shows her lack of knowledge of how government works.
That said, during the last two years of Obamaism, we have seen what being inexperieced brings to the table,,confusion and mistakes. I hope America never elects anyone with experience deficiency as president again.

You mean being Governor means no executive experience? Come on. Palin had executive experience for 13 years if you add it all up. She has a idea of how government works. She campaigned how government should work during the midterms and handed the democrats their butts on a platter.

Last edited:
Ah, who give a air-born rodents behind what the lying/quiter from the most socailist state in the union (Alaska) has to say.

Boy she hits the cotton pickin nail on the head when she said this yesterday. This is so true that Obama's inexperience as a executive was kept from the public during the election while Sarah Palins executive experience was shielded from the public as well. I like Palin calling the obvious about Obama not being vetted and now since she handed the democrats their butts Nov 2nd, people are finally waking up and are wanting to know more about Obama that was kept from the public. Palin is strong to speak her mind and people are listening.

Palin on the subject here: (2 minutes of pure truth) on Obama getting a hall pass during the election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltp72_gMt9Q&feature=player_embedded

you know that her great-great grandfather was a negro, yes?

Well OL'BO hasn't exactly been dazzling as the Prez.

Its so much easier to run for the position then to actually hold it.

His inexperience is evident to anyone.

His Asia trip was a bust. All he did was waste taxpayer dollars on a mission to nowhere.

The guy thought his charisma was all he needed. He would speak and everyone would just fall all over him. Just like the gullible in this country.

Surprise, Surprise. The rest of the world sees an inexperienced Prez. Someone who hasn't got a clue.

Thats just what I see as well.

His Asia trip was a bust. All he did was waste taxpayer dollars on a mission to nowhere.

The guy thought his charisma was all he needed. He would speak and everyone would just fall all over him. Just like the gullible in this country.

Surprise, Surprise. The rest of the world sees an inexperienced Prez. Someone who hasn't got a clue.

All true. Plus the other leaders he met with all knew he'd just gotten his ass thoroughly kicked and his party suffered huge losses for having supported him. They gotta be feeling he's done in two years so no up side to cooperating with a lame duck.

but it worked for Bush and Obama does seem to be a third Bush term.

Is that why Palin has to spend so much money on hair relaxers? Fascinating.

Is that why Palin has to spend so much money on hair relaxers? Fascinating.

I honestly do not believe I know anyone who cares who her great Great grandfather was.

New Topics

Forum List

Back