hope and change, but not today.

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
apparently, he supports gay marriage, but is challenging a court ruling that finds DOMA unconstitutional because it's *traditional* to do so.

:rofl:

what a fuckwit.

i'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to empty suits everywhere for slandering them in the past.

(Reuters) - The Obama administration decided on Tuesday to appeal a judge's rulings that prevented the U.S. government from banning same-sex marriages...."As a policy matter, the President has made clear that he believes DOMA is discriminatory and should be repealed," said Justice Department spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler. "The Justice Department is defending the statute, as it traditionally does when acts of Congress are challenged."

Obama administration appeals gay marriage ruling | Reuters

Amazing isn't it?

Here's to hoping things change. :beer:

well, he believes in gay marriage, but not enough to support it.

he's starting to make john kerry look like harry truman

Yeah i know, that was all part of his hope and change he suckered many into voting for him with. I think they were sadly disappointed as soon as the found out it was obviously nothing but lip service for votes.

Someone actually was dumb enough to actually believe campaign promises?
obama_supporters.jpg

I was not dissapointed much,. I did not expect much.
But could not see McCain and Palin in there.

Still the least bad choice.

Amazing isn't it?

Here's to hoping things change. :beer:

Yeah i know, that was all part of his hope and change he suckered many into voting for him with. I think they were sadly disappointed as soon as the found out it was obviously nothing but lip service for votes.

funny how its always people who DIDN'T vote for him who get all bent out of shape about the hope and change thing...

ii don't feel suckered. the alternative was too grim. :)

and still better than sawwah bawwacuda.

funny how its always people who DIDN'T vote for him who get all bent out of shape about the hope and change thing...

ii don't feel suckered. the alternative was too grim. :)

and still better than sawwah bawwacuda.

I think the "hope and change" is more to mock him now. I know i use it to mock him. I have many gay friends who did believe he was going to enact change for for gay rights, marriage in particular. It was sad to see them so disappointed.

Forum List

Back