Medicare vouchers

MEDICARE VOUCHERS

There is not a Private HealthCare Provider in this country that would insure me in their system. I am 72 years old, with heart failure, coronary heart disease, asthma, high blood pressure, an over active adrenal gland and MS. I take 12 medications a day and my Copaxone cost $1300 a month. Plus I can count on at least two MS flare-ups a year landing me in the hospital and several weeks in a rehabilitation facility. And the up keep of a power chair. I have tried and did not get past an application when asked how would I rate my health and I checked “very poor.” Why do Romney/Ryan think they would even consider taking me and a government voucher?
Medicare vouchers would not cause competition and bring down cost when PHCPs are in business to make a profit and cannot operate without making a profit. They profit would be made by seniors dipping into their own pockets and most seniors do not have pockets. Vouchers would only leave a few PHCP in business and vouchers would cost more and deliver less. Those not making a profit would go bankrupt.
Medicare vouchers make “poor farms” look better every day. What senior in control of their full faculties choose a Medicare voucher? Maybe a Romney/Ryan senior who do have pockets.
Thanks but not thanks to Romney/Ryan Medicare vouchers.

Of course the logical answer is that Romney/Ryan Medicare vouchers are just another Wall Street scam to rip off Americans courtesy of the GOP

Why are you trying to prevent multi-millionaire and billionaire paper pushers, banksters, vulture capitalists... and the Paris Hiltons of the world from accumulating all of the wealth on the planet? Who better to have new avenues to fortune than those that already have the expertise in wealth? You unAmerican POS!

Do you think the wealthy just sit there on all of their money?
It goes back into the economy.
They buy expensive things all the time. It all goes back into the economy, they don't sit there and hoard it. They have the most productve and expense charity fund raisers.
They hire people to take care of their lawns, drive their cars, take care of their yachts,they hire people to clean those mansions, they have cooks.
Tons of people are hired to make those expensive handbags,shoes and clothes they buy.It goes on and on.

Of course the logical answer is that Romney/Ryan Medicare vouchers are just another Wall Street scam to rip off Americans courtesy of the GOP

Why are you trying to prevent multi-millionaire and billionaire paper pushers, banksters, vulture capitalists... and the Paris Hiltons of the world from accumulating all of the wealth on the planet? Who better to have new avenues to fortune than those that already have the expertise in wealth? You unAmerican POS!

They buy expensive things all the time. It all goes back into the economy, they don't sit there and hoard it. They have the most productve and expense charity fund raisers.
They hire people to take care of their lawns, drive their cars, take care of their yachts,they hire people to clean those mansions, they have cooks.
Tons of people are hired to make those expensive handbags,shoes and clothes they buy.It goes on and on.

No it does not. You are an idiot. There is around 30 trillion in wealth sitting in foreign banks, trust funds, and other methods of tax evasion that bring NOTHING into the U S economy. I bet you think when someone buys stock..that money goes to the stock issuing company.. IDIOT. That money goes to someone that is selling those shares of stock with a nice cut for the traders.

Eat the rich.

No it does not. You are an idiot. There is around 30 trillion in wealth sitting in foreign banks, trust funds, and other methods of tax evasion that bring NOTHING into the U S economy. I bet you think when someone buys stock..that money goes to the stock issuing company.. IDIOT. That money goes to someone that is selling those shares of stock with a nice cut for the traders.

Eat the rich.

The money belongs to them, they can do what they want to with it. What they obviously don't want to do with it is have a bunch of power hungry politicians confiscate it and use it to buy votes. I don't blame them.

Forum List

Back