Medicare vouchers

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by LilOlLady, Aug 15, 2012.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    MEDICARE VOUCHERS

There is not a Private HealthCare Provider in this country that would insure me in their system. I am 72 years old, with heart failure, coronary heart disease, asthma, high blood pressure, an over active adrenal gland and MS. I take 12 medications a day and my Copaxone cost $1300 a month. Plus I can count on at least two MS flare-ups a year landing me in the hospital and several weeks in a rehabilitation facility. And the up keep of a power chair. I have tried and did not get past an application when asked how would I rate my health and I checked “very poor.” Why do Romney/Ryan think they would even consider taking me and a government voucher?
    Medicare vouchers would not cause competition and bring down cost when PHCPs are in business to make a profit and cannot operate without making a profit. They profit would be made by seniors dipping into their own pockets and most seniors do not have pockets. Vouchers would only leave a few PHCP in business and vouchers would cost more and deliver less. Those not making a profit would go bankrupt.
    Medicare vouchers make “poor farms” look better every day. What senior in control of their full faculties choose a Medicare voucher? Maybe a Romney/Ryan senior who do have pockets.
    Thanks but not thanks to Romney/Ryan Medicare vouchers.

2. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,788
    I would.

3. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    The way to save Medicare and Social Security is to create jobs and put the 14 million unemployed back to work paying into the system. Illegal aliens do not pay for my medicare and social security because they pay very little into the system because they are low wage earners and that has contributed to those programs going bankrupt. Who will pay for their social security that they WILL collect if left up to Obama.

4. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    Then you must have deep pockets or a empty head. I would bet on an empty head.:eusa_whistle:
    And I have a bridge to no where to sell you. And I am told one is born every day.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  5. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,788
    No, just informed. You should try it some time.

Do you really want a mismanaged government making all of your decisions for you and keeping you dependent on them for all your needs or would you rather have your money returned to you and have choice?

http://thehayride.com/2012/08/ryans-medicare-voucher-plan/

6. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    There is not a Private HealthCare Provider in this country that would insure me in their system

The you will most likely die much sooner than you would under ObamaCare if Romney is elected. It would probably be a good idea to support his opponent as if your life depends on it as most of the elderly should.

7. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,788
    Democrats, the party of FEAR!!! Whatever it takes to keep the sheep dependent.

8. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
  9. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Eventually all elderly become dependant. It has nothing to do with fear you short sighted fucking asshole.

10. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,788
    Well thanks for the offer Hugbunny, but I don't use my asshole for fucking like you do. Not how I roll sweetie.