medicare open enrollment

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
got questions...find your local ship official....took me 14 minutes with him to figure out plan d and other things...take the time to do it...i found mine at the local senior citizen center

Just be careful of what plan you choose.'
I would guess that those that spend so much $$$ advertising on TV are spending that for a reason.

that is why the ship person is great ...i was confused about the plan d...the hubby has chronic dry eye and the restasis is around 300 to 600 bucks per month..cash price versus insurance price...i cant wait for the generic version....which is not out nor could i find any hope of it being there soon...the ship guy find me the cheapest options on deductibles ..co payments etc...jan/feb 2020 will be a hit as i pay the deducts but after that.....47 bucks a month...basically i will pay around 700 for the year....rather than the month....i was lucky the eye doctor hit us up with a 30 day sample...of restasis and the hubby has been on otc eye drops for years...and has managed to use a vial more than once...so that sample will last till january i think..also the ship persons son had dry eye so he was able to give us a lot of info...plan a and b will cover the dry eye treatments with the doctors...my hubby has been seen at 4 clinics by numerous doctors...he seems to have a bit of confidence in the last one....he has a follow up next week....

i'm eligible in a few years , but not exactly hearing rave reviews from my seniors.....~S~

Forum List

Back