My Top Ten Mysteries of Life

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
10) Why do some pizzas automatically get a messy square cut instead of a normal pie cut?

9) Why do Americans vacation in the Dominican Republic?

8) Why do people read movie critic reviews when you know all they are going to say is that they dont like <fill in the blank> because it isnt a Gay Fatty drama about leading women who look like teen boys in some kind of tear jerking Romantic triangle?

7) Why do Democrats vote for communists like Chesa Boudin?

6) Why do women prefer gorrillas for dating so they can whine and cry about them for years on end? Gorrillas cant help being gorrillas, so the problem seems to be the woman not the Gorrillas, doesnt it?

5) Quantum Physics and quantum entanglement; physicists gave up trying to grasp what is happening, declared defeat and fell back on statistical modelling instead. Whass up wid dat?

4) Why do people vote for crooks and are then shocked when they find out that they did crooked things?

3) Why are people surprised that Trump is crude and rude? He is after all a New York Yankee, a very 'known quantity', and I dont mean the baseball team.

2) How in the hell can my wife love me? I dont even love me and have spent 40 years trying to get myself dead, but she still loves me.I dont get it.

1) Women. Nothing more, just _women_.

10) Why do some pizzas automatically get a messy square cut instead of a normal pie cut?

9) Why do Americans vacation in the Dominican Republic?

8) Why do people read movie critic reviews when you know all they are going to say is that they dont like <fill in the blank> because it isnt a Gay Fatty drama about leading women who look like teen boys in some kind of tear jerking Romantic triangle?

7) Why do Democrats vote for communists like Chesa Boudin?

6) Why do women prefer gorrillas for dating so they can whine and cry about them for years on end? Gorrillas cant help being gorrillas, so the problem seems to be the woman not the Gorrillas, doesnt it?

5) Quantum Physics and quantum entanglement; physicists gave up trying to grasp what is happening, declared defeat and fell back on statistical modelling instead. Whass up wid dat?

4) Why do people vote for crooks and are then shocked when they find out that they did crooked things?

3) Why are people surprised that Trump is crude and rude? He is after all a New York Yankee, a very 'known quantity', and I dont mean the baseball team.

2) How in the hell can my wife love me? I dont even love me and have spent 40 years trying to get myself dead, but she still loves me.I dont get it.

1) Women. Nothing more, just _women_.
Nice and humorous list. Sportscaster Al Michaels came up with a great mystery of life years ago. He said, "One of life's great mysteries is why did the Japanese kamikaze pilots wear helmets?" Now THAT'S something to ponder.

th

Yep!!! Women...

*****CHUCKLE*****

;)

Nice and humorous list. Sportscaster Al Michaels came up with a great mystery of life years ago. He said, "One of life's great mysteries is why did the Japanese kamikaze pilots wear helmets?" Now THAT'S something to ponder.
Tradition.

Tradition.
Yep. I immediately think of Fiddler On The Roof when I see the word "tradition". Also I noticed you reside in Virginia, notoriously BLUE country politically. You must have to deal with a lot of negative talk thrown your way.

Forum List

Back