Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

Good fricken gravy libtards. Do you know how easy it is for anyone to create a chart and claim they used BLS as their source??????????????????

I could start a company called ECONCHICK, make some graphs that say what I want them to say and then stick some little stamp at the bottom that implies I got the data from BLS.

All GRAPHS and charts are suspect, no matter what side of the political spectrum they came from. How many times do I have to say that on this board. You can't just slap charts and graphs without a discussion of the ASSUMPTIONS for starters ...and then explanation of all the other analysis.

This is why our economy is screwed up.....you libs can't analyze shit.

Good fricken gravy libtards. Do you know how easy it is for anyone to create a chart and claim they used BLS as their source??????????????????

I could start a company called ECONCHICK, make some graphs that say what I want them to say and then stick some little stamp at the bottom that implies I got the data from BLS.

All GRAPHS and charts are suspect, no matter what side of the political spectrum they came from. How many times do I have to say that on this board. You can't just slap charts and graphs without a discussion of the ASSUMPTIONS for starters ...and then explanation of all the other analysis.

Here is the data. Just subtract the difference from month to month and take a 3 month average (hint: month+month+month/3) then graph. Get back to us if you find an error.

Graph Total nonfarm payroll employment seasonally adjusted

So how do you know the chart for Median Household Income is accurate? You hung your hat on that for a few hundred posts.

So there was no recession in 2007 to 2009 where millions of jobs were lost?

lol.

So why do you keep telling people to go look at the data, in lieu of making your own argument,

when you're insisting that the data can't be trusted?

And while we're at it, where are you supposedly getting reliable data to make your claims, that you never source?

Name the sources of reliable data. Be specific.

Here is the data. Just subtract the difference from month to month and take a 3 month average (hint: month+month+month/3) then graph. Get back to us if you find an error.

She's a poser and a pathological liar. Her modus operandi is to pretend she has imaginary facts and figures that only she is smart enough to analyze,

and yet,

she NEVER posts them, but keeps claiming she posted them in some earlier thread.

Well yeah I guess you could but when folks started to check out the datasource they'd soon realize you were lying.

She's a poser and a pathological liar. Her modus operandi is to pretend she has imaginary facts and figures that only she is smart enough to analyze,

and yet,

she NEVER posts them, but keeps claiming she posted them in some earlier thread.

I've posted a ton of facts and figures, honey bunny. :)

I'm not going to repeat myself over and over.

I started this thread with facts and figures. :)

And the median household income is STILL below Bush. Way below. Imagine that.

So why do you keep telling people to go look at the data, in lieu of making your own argument,

And while we're at it, where are you supposedly getting reliable data to make your claims, that you never source?

You don't get as good at predicting as I do without being really good about assessing sources.

DUMBASS.

Why do you think I was chosen to brief the CJCS on any number of subjects.

DUMBASS.

Now go cry in your bottle for getting your liberal asses kicked tonight.

It got all quiet. The polls are about to close. You've got 1 hour to get O's median income up to $55,589.

You don't get as good at predicting as I do without being really good about assessing sources.

DUMBASS.

Why do you think I was chosen to brief the CJCS on any number of subjects.

DUMBASS.

Now go cry in your bottle for getting your liberal asses kicked tonight.

Why do you think my unicorn ranch was rated best in the galaxy?

lololol

Do you have any examples of anyone doing this? I've never seen it.

And then I would double check with the published BLS data.

How many times do I have to say that on this board. You can't just slap charts and graphs without a discussion of the ASSUMPTIONS for starters ...and then explanation of all the other analysis.
Ok, what are the ASSUMPTIONS used for the data you're using to show a decline in median wages?

No it isn't, moron. It's the MACRO PRESS claiming it was BLS. What an idiot.

Do you know what "DataSource: BLS" might mean?

It means that the hacks who cherry picked data to produce the chart once visited a BLS site.

It means nothing - it is the game that you leftists play in an appeal to authority. I love it when you hacks post FRED graphs as if they are supposed to mean something. FRED will produce a graph of any string of numbers. It's no more meaningful than a graph out of Excel.

It means that the hacks who cherry picked data to produce the chart once visited a BLS site.

It means nothing - it is the game that you leftists play in an appeal to authority. I love it when you hacks post FRED graphs as if they are supposed to mean something. FRED will produce a graph of any string of numbers. It's no more meaningful than a graph out of Excel.

What was wrong the BLS graph, specifically?

Nothing. There, I answered the question you can't answer.

You the CHAMPION of the circle jerk there econny chick. And what a great circle jerk you all got going. Is it time to change hands and gain a stroke yet?

LOL, talk to me tomorrow. The American people are about to speak. And they're DISGUSTED with libs lying about the middle class ALLEGEDLY doing so great.

Everyone knows they're not.

There's a whole lot less quality jobs and a lot less in people's pockets (other than the top 1%) under Obama.
I am just so happy to see that conservatives are becoming so concerned with median income decline (and it brother 'income inequality'). If you could explain what your candidates solution to these problems maybe I will give them my vote.

This problem of lower median income started in 2000 and if you follow the trend line you get to where we are today with the exception of the years affected by the housing bubble.

Maybe Bush leaving Obama with this red mess has something to do with it.

4-5-12-non-farm-payroll-macromon1.jpg

There are bad sources, and then there are the ridiculously bad sources like this.

Next you'll be telling me you have a source showing America never went to the moon.

Again, list the sources you rely on and consider valid.

As a fake economist, you MUST have data sources. If you want to play denialist and reject the standard sources,

then name the ones you do accept.

I love it when you hacks post FRED graphs as if they are supposed to mean something. FRED will produce a graph of any string of numbers. It's no more meaningful than a graph out of Excel.

hmmm, both you and Econchick seem to be saying you won't accept any charts or graphs at all because you're assuming dishonesty on the part of whoever is posting the graph. That seems odd, since the whole point of this thread is Econchick stating as fact the results of a graph from investors.com (and the IBD) but both say they got their info from Sentier Research who claims they got it from BLS microdata. Microdata is not publicly released and cannot be double checked.

Personally, I see no reason to doubt their conclusions, which match the more time lagged officially produced data from different Census surveys.

Forum List

Back