Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

LOL, and bottom dwellers STILL can't spin this number. No matter how hard you tried you could never get Obama up to $55, 589 that Bush achieved. Not even close.

And voters know it. :)

You the CHAMPION of the circle jerk there econny chick. And what a great circle jerk you all got going. Is it time to change hands and gain a stroke yet?

You the CHAMPION of the circle jerk there econny chick. And what a great circle jerk you all got going. Is it time to change hands and gain a stroke yet?

LOL, talk to me tomorrow. The American people are about to speak. And they're DISGUSTED with libs lying about the middle class ALLEGEDLY doing so great.

Everyone knows they're not.

There's a whole lot less quality jobs and a lot less in people's pockets (other than the top 1%) under Obama.

LOL, and bottom dwellers STILL can't spin this number. No matter how hard you tried you could never get Obama up to $55, 589 that Bush achieved. Not even close.

And voters know it. :)

How amusing is it that Econchick, claiming she's working on a doctorate in Economics, actually believes that Presidents move the median household income up and down at will.

I have honestly never seen a worse liar on a messageboard.

How amusing is it that Econchick, claiming she's working on a doctorate in Economics, actually believes that Presidents move the median household income up and down at will.

No, dipstick. The point is that their policies can and do influence the market if they can get them into legislation. The fact is obamanomics doesn't work.

No, dipstick. The point is that their policies can and do influence the market if they can get them into legislation. The fact is obamanomics doesn't work.

Exactly. :)

What policies did Bush put in place that lifted median household incomes briefly around 2007?

Be specific and prove your claims.

LOL, talk to me tomorrow. The American people are about to speak. And they're DISGUSTED with libs lying about the middle class ALLEGEDLY doing so great.

There's a whole lot less quality jobs and a lot less in people's pockets (other than the top 1%) under Obama.
I am just so happy to see that conservatives are becoming so concerned with median income decline (and it brother 'income inequality'). If you could explain what your candidates solution to these problems maybe I will give them my vote.

This problem of lower median income started in 2000 and if you follow the trend line you get to where we are today with the exception of the years affected by the housing bubble.

I am just so happy to see that conservatives are becoming so concerned with median income decline (and it brother 'income inequality'). If you could explain what your candidates solution to these problems maybe I will give them my vote.

This problem of lower median income started in 2000 and if you follow the trend line you get to where we are today with the exception of the years affected by the housing bubble.

Maybe Bush leaving Obama with this red mess has something to do with it.

4-5-12-non-farm-payroll-macromon1.jpg

Lower median incomes are a GOP goal, proven by the GOP's anti-labor crusade, including their desire to globalize the labor market to facilitate the flow of capital to the cheapest sources of labor.

There are bad sources, and then there are the ridiculously bad sources like this.

Next you'll be telling me you have a source showing America never went to the moon.

There are bad sources, and then there are the ridiculously bad sources like this.

Next you'll be telling me you have a source showing America never went to the moon.

The source is the BLS. Do you know what those letters stand for.

Explain to us which Bush policies caused that red mess in the middle of the chart, since you believe presidents cause these sorts of things.

The poster who claims she's working on her doctorate in Economics has never heard of the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

No it isn't, moron. It's the MACRO PRESS claiming it was BLS. What an idiot.

Forum List

Back