Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

The Stock Market peaked in Oct 2007 (Under Bush) and Crashed in 2008(under Obama)....do the math.
Some people don't believe me when I say there are retards who retroactively blame Obama for the economic crash.

Here's just more proof, folks, right there in black and white. Mental retardation in full bloom.

Man, Fox News and Breitbart the Washington Times and Newsmax and the EIB Network, et al., have done one hell of a bang up job. They have actually managed to brainwash their rubes into believing Obama was in office when everything crashed.

Amazing. Just fucking amazing.

It is so terribly disheartening to know there are people that retarded out there.

Poor g you should have kept reading ;)

I already owned up to having my dates wrong.....sorry to ruin your "gotcha moment" kid.
You have not ruined it. You can't undo what you did, son. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Classic.

That's right up there with Redfish blaming the crash on the Dodd-Frank bill last week.

You guys are quite a comedy team! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Poor g :)

There is nothing to undo, I had the dates off and that's it......

But I know you have about two years of being bitch slapped to try and make up for, go for it ;)

Yeah, I noticed you manup all the time. But watch g5 and Loner Loser.....they'll hone in on how you misspelled something or misused punctuation.....or how a hair on your head is out of place....while missing the main point of the topic by millions of miles.

That isn't a date mistake.....that is reality mistake. Huge difference.

I'm going to bump this bitch every fucking day. This thread rocks.

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING, Low Life.

It DOES rock, darlin.

It shows unequivocally how unbelievably stupid people like you were to vote for this idiot.

Even with all the tailwinds Bush had during his tenure, he still managed to put more in the pockets of the middle class.

I know you're too stupid to grasp that. Can't help ya there.

By all means....keeping bumping that message.

Do you know what a tailwind is? Man...you are stupid.

I was in the Air Force, stupid fuck. I'm used to getting tailwinds.

There's a reason you are put on ignore by more people on this board than anyone. It's because you are a waste of oxygen.

And you're the village idiot.

Now back to topic.....your hero???? A disaster for the middle class, for blacks, for women, even for gays (I hear he changed his mind AGGGAIN today, doesn't have anyone's back) so read and weep, hack.

The people that got him elected aren't doing well in the economy. So STFU.

Better yet, keep bumping my thread, hack.

It DOES rock, darlin.

It shows unequivocally how unbelievably stupid people like you were to vote for this idiot.

Even with all the tailwinds Bush had during his tenure, he still managed to put more in the pockets of the middle class.

There's a reason you are put on ignore by more people on this board than anyone. It's because you are a waste of oxygen.

Now back to topic.....your hero???? A disaster for the middle class, for blacks, for women, even for gays (I hear he changed his mind AGGGAIN today, doesn't have anyone's back) so read and weep, hack.

You said that Bush got a tailwind. What did you mean by that?

It DOES rock, darlin.

STFU idiot. You're like the 2 year old at Thanksgiving dinner that doesn't KNOW shit, keeps asking what the adults are talking about, and bores the shit out of everybody till people finally tell you to sit the fuck down.

Middle class is not doing well under Obama.

Get a clue.

I read em. Median household income is up. On the rise. Is it not?

You don't read them, you fucking moron;

From your link:

{ The July 2014 median
income of $54,045 was 2.9 percent lower
than the median of $55,639 in June 2009,
the end of the recent recession and
beginning of the “economic recovery.” }

Cool. Now....start in 2011 and suck a bag......er.....uh......try again, genius.

It DOES rock, darlin.

STFU idiot. You're like the 2 year old at Thanksgiving dinner that doesn't KNOW shit, keeps asking what the adults are talking about, and bores the shit out of everybody till people finally tell you to sit the fuck down.

Get a clue.

I never met a CIA operative who didn't know the meaning of the word "tailwind".

Bump, bitch. This is your signature thread. Let it be known to all who visit. This thread........is THE thread.

Cool. Now....start in 2011 and suck a bag......er.....uh......try again, genius.

ROFL;

You didn't read your own cite.

{By definition, changes in consumer prices
have a direct effect on the measured level of
real median annual household income.
Monthly variations in the CPI in recent
times have been driven mainly by changes
in energy prices, which have been volatile. }

Seriously dude, you're so far out of your league it is absurd.

ROFL;

What are you carrying on about? I didn't "read my own cite"?

Try English.

This is a great thread for those who want to see what posers look like. You are propping up a poser. And....you are too stupid to grasp it.

The fact that I disagree with left wing and right wing partisan ideologues is a very good sign.

its a good sign that you lack the intelligence to decide which ideology is correct. You should be ashamed but you lack the IQ for it.

EXACTLY.

He's from the "everyone gets a trophy" school of thought. Love those fence sitters.

It's not about being a fence sitter, but true ideologues will never get it because they have their heads stuck so deep in the sand that they can't see the light of day.

It DOES rock, darlin.

Get a clue.

Tailwind bump.

Now she's a flyer?

lol, that's the problem with pathological liars, they can never resist the temptation to double down, so to speak, time after time after time,

until they've piled up a fake resume that even a gradeschooler can figure out is horseshit.

ROFL;

LOL, Unsensored....your post is so hilarious AND spot on that I gotta requote it!

In response to Loner Loser, U says: "Seriously dude, you're so far out of your league it is absurd."

I never met a CIA operative who didn't know the meaning of the word "tailwind".

Bump, bitch. This is your signature thread. Let it be known to all who visit. This thread........is THE thread.

It's THE thread where she shredded you and left you a whimpering pile of ad hom. :thup:

Wait!! This post is even better! LOL

In response to Loner Loser's typically inane post, Uncensored says:

"It's THE thread where she shredded you and left you a whimpering pile of ad hom."

:clap::clap:

Thanks for starting my day off just right, Unsensored. :) The dude would be kicked out of these serious threads on other Boards. I like the laissez faire approach here so even the dumbest of the dumb get to stay...it's worth the price.

It DOES rock, darlin.

Get a clue.

Tailwind bump.

Now she's a flyer?

lol, that's the problem with pathological liars, they can never resist the temptation to double down, so to speak, time after time after time,

until they've piled up a fake resume that even a gradeschooler can figure out is horseshit.

And Obummer's jobs are STILL shitty low quality jobs for the most part.

FACT

Anyone looking for work knows what the reality is. It seems the only thinking it's a great economy are public employees, who get payed vacation days when they fuck up at work. That isn't how it works in the real world.

Forum List

Back