Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

to
its a good sign that you lack the intelligence to decide which ideology is correct. You should be ashamed but you lack the IQ for it.

Yes, the standard approach of partisan ideologues: "You don't agree with me, so you're dumb."

The grade-school playground approach to politics, very impressive.

How easy it must be to live in a simple, binary, black & white world, us vs. them, an obedient partisan ideologue. Sit! Speak! Roll over!

No thanks. I'll think for myself. It takes more effort, but it's more satisfying. And more honest.

And yet you're STILL wrong on this topic.

Could be that you're just not as smart as you think.

Um, wait, it IS that you're just not as smart as you think. Also you've no idea whom I've voted for, dum dum. Just like usual, you make stupid assumptions.

On what, precisely, was I wrong?

And precisely what is the point of your thread?

And by the way, I'm not the one claiming that I'm intelligent. I've never seen anyone here, ever, try as hard as you do. Not even close.

I look forward to your straight and clear answers to my questions above.

Dude, you've got to be the most insecure financial advisor I've ever seen. Are you sure that's what you do?

If you didn't care like you claim you don't.....you wouldn't be posting in this thread everyday trying to recover the credibility you lost. You're the one trying so hard. This is my thread...why do you feel a need to keep posting in it? Trying very, very hard, aren't ya? If you have an opinion, why can't you just post it, have your say, and move on. Why not??? Because YOU ARE THE ONE trying too hard.

LMAO. But hey, you libs have the DEFLECTION game down. I'll give you that. But your stupid ass deflection only serves my goals of keeping this thread alive.

Now, let's get something straight. What kind of a fucking idiot asks someone else to go chase down some IRRELEVENT discredited graph that the dumbass posted? You posted the wrong graph; I didn't.

We've been telling you for 30+ pages that you screwed up. Now you want me spending my precious time trying to find it when I first started pointing it out within a page of your stupid posts?

You're like a petulant child.

Show me where Obummer has gotten MEDIAN income up to $55,589? You can't.

And finally, I noticed you completely blew off the thread that talks about global economic malaise coming to America.

Why did you do that? I'll tell you why. BECAUSE IT PROVES MY POINT THAT BARRYS ECONOMY IS ABOUT TO GET EVEN WORSE.

I could care less what party you claim you have no association with. It's clear to all of us you're a Dumb.Ass.Liberal.

Got it?

:2up:

I post in response to your posts to me. PLUS you have THANKED me MULTIPLE times for "bumping" your thread. Wow, that's about the weakest reason to whine I've ever seen here. But, I won't post any more in this thread. You're welcome.

As I have said multiple times, it's quite correct that income (mean or median, don't care) is less now than it was when Obama took office. That has never been in question. The point I have made multiple times is that it bottomed out due to the Meltdown and has increased for the last three years. You don't seem willing to admit that, but then again, it's you I'm dealing with here.

So you're "point" appears to be the standard right wing partisan ideologue line, that the economy is all Obama's fault. Okay. That is precisely what I would expect. By all means, enjoy pretending that you're an "economist" going forward, we both know that's not true. You're just another hardcore partisan ideologue, dime a dozen.

Still tickled by the fact that you would whine about me posting in your thread after you posted to me so many times, and thanked me multiple times for posting.

You're a hoot, and that was easy.

*** /unsubscribe, per your whining ***

VICTORY!!

You blinked.

Ooops.

No dummy, the economy is in for worse times which I created an entire thread to show you. Median incomes will get worse.

You pretended you didn't see it.

The point of this thread is that O's policies are not helping the middle class like you libs claim.

If pointing out factual differences in policies is partisan, then so be it.

The Stock Market peaked in Oct 2007 (Under Bush) and Crashed in 2008(under Obama)....do the math.
Some people don't believe me when I say there are retards who retroactively blame Obama for the economic crash.

Here's just more proof, folks, right there in black and white. Mental retardation in full bloom.

I mean, seriously. Just how many pounds of brain damage do you have to have that you have forgotten Bush was still in office when the economy went over the cliff?

If you were alive and breathing in those days, how the FUCK does your memory deceive you into believing Obama was in the White House at the time??!?!?!

Man, Fox News and Breitbart the Washington Times and Newsmax and the EIB Network, et al., have done one hell of a bang up job. They have actually managed to brainwash their rubes into believing Obama was in office when everything crashed.

Amazing.

Just. Fucking. Amazing.

It is so terribly disheartening to know there are people that retarded out there. No wonder EconChick thought she could get away with pretending to know Economics! The retards can't tell their asses from a hole in the ground!

Wages & Pay are rising!
fredgraph.png

I'm going to bump this bitch every fucking day. This thread rocks.

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING, Low Life.

It DOES rock, darlin.

It shows unequivocally how unbelievably stupid people like you were to vote for this idiot.

Even with all the tailwinds Bush had during his tenure, he still managed to put more in the pockets of the middle class.

I know you're too stupid to grasp that. Can't help ya there.

By all means....keeping bumping that message.

The Stock Market peaked in Oct 2007 (Under Bush) and Crashed in 2008(under Obama)....do the math.
Some people don't believe me when I say there are retards who retroactively blame Obama for the economic crash.

Here's just more proof, folks, right there in black and white. Mental retardation in full bloom.

Man, Fox News and Breitbart the Washington Times and Newsmax and the EIB Network, et al., have done one hell of a bang up job. They have actually managed to brainwash their rubes into believing Obama was in office when everything crashed.

Amazing. Just fucking amazing.

It is so terribly disheartening to know there are people that retarded out there.

Poor g you should have kept reading ;)

I already owned up to having my dates wrong.....sorry to ruin your "gotcha moment" kid.

You don't know the first thing about economics, SHIT FOR BRAINS.

You didn't even know Ebola had sparked last week's drop. And you're supposed to be a stock market expert. LOL.

Read my last post about Barry not helping the middle class.

I love having idiots like you on this thread.

Amazing.

Just. Fucking. Amazing.

It is so terribly disheartening to know there are people that retarded out there. No wonder EconChick thought she could get away with pretending to know Economics! The retards can't tell their asses from a hole in the ground!

EVEN WITH THE CRASH....that you fucking libidiots had a lot to do with......he still got more money into middle class pockets.

IDIOT

It is so terribly disheartening to know there are people that retarded out there.

I already owned up to having my dates wrong.....sorry to ruin your "gotcha moment" kid.
You have not ruined it. You can't undo what you did, son. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Classic.

That's right up there with Redfish blaming the crash on the Dodd-Frank bill last week.

You guys are quite a comedy team! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

They have actually managed to brainwash their rubes into believing Obama was in office when everything crashed.

Dear, we know when Barry took office and the country seems to know this is worst recovery since Great Depression. Simple enough?

They have actually managed to brainwash their rubes into believing Obama was in office when everything crashed.

Dear, we know when Barry took office

Not everyone does! :laugh:

For some rubes, it is more important to manufacture bullshit, any bullshit, than to live in reality, as long as that bullshit makes Obama look bad.

The truth does not even figure into their conversations.

How incredibly sad.

Last edited:

You don't know the first thing about economics, SHIT FOR BRAINS.

You didn't even know Ebola had sparked last week's drop.

Would you care to quote where I said what sparked last week's drop?

Good luck with that.

And you're supposed to be a stock market expert. LOL.

I'm sorry, but you are the one who thought two days of stock market data was macroeconomic evidence of something. That is the exact moment I knew you were a total idiot who knows nothing about economics.

Watching you post is like watching a four year old running around the house in her mommy's shoes and clothes.

You have not ruined it. You can't undo what you did, son. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Classic.

That's right up there with Redfish blaming the crash on the Dodd-Frank bill last week.

Poor g :)

There is nothing to undo, I had the dates off and that's it......

But I know you have about two years of being bitch slapped to try and make up for, go for it ;)

Dear, we know when Barry took office

Not everyone does! :laugh:

For some rubes, it is more important to manufacture bullshit, any bullshit, than to live in reality, as long as that bullshit makes Obama look bad.

The truth does not even figure into their conversations.

How incredibly sad.

Look dumbass, I know you have reading comprehension problems but this thread is about MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOMES.

You wanna cry, cry all you want.....those are still down under your hero.

Classic.

Poor g :)

There is nothing to undo, I had the dates off and that's it......

But I know you have about two years of being bitch slapped to try and make up for, go for it ;)

Yeah, I noticed you manup all the time. But watch g5 and Loner Loser.....they'll hone in on how you misspelled something or misused punctuation.....or how a hair on your head is out of place....while missing the main point of the topic by millions of miles.

I'm going to bump this bitch every fucking day. This thread rocks.

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING, Low Life.

It DOES rock, darlin.

It shows unequivocally how unbelievably stupid people like you were to vote for this idiot.

Even with all the tailwinds Bush had during his tenure, he still managed to put more in the pockets of the middle class.

I know you're too stupid to grasp that. Can't help ya there.

By all means....keeping bumping that message.

Do you know what a tailwind is? Man...you are stupid.

Forum List

Back