Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

I think you are all idiots in this thread everybody who posted in it. I on the other hand am a political and financial genius.

But you just had to go and prove you're an idiot too?

:anj_stfu:

Wile E. Coyote I presume?

What are you carrying on about? I didn't "read my own cite"?

Try English.

This is a great thread for those who want to see what posers look like. You are propping up a poser. And....you are too stupid to grasp it.

You don't know what a "cite" is?

I forgot, you didn't make it past 4th grade.

Citation. The noun is citation. I think that shit is covered in 5th grade.

Next.

Do you know what a tailwind is? Man...you are stupid.

I was in the Air Force, stupid fuck. I'm used to getting tailwinds.

There's a reason you are put on ignore by more people on this board than anyone. It's because you are a waste of oxygen.

And you're the village idiot.

Now back to topic.....your hero???? A disaster for the middle class, for blacks, for women, even for gays (I hear he changed his mind AGGGAIN today, doesn't have anyone's back) so read and weep, hack.

The people that got him elected aren't doing well in the economy. So STFU.

Better yet, keep bumping my thread, hack.

You said that Bush got a tailwind. What did you mean by that?

STFU idiot. You're like the 2 year old at Thanksgiving dinner that doesn't KNOW shit, keeps asking what the adults are talking about, and bores the shit out of everybody till people finally tell you to sit the fuck down.

Middle class is not doing well under Obama.

Get a clue.

Tailwind bump.

Now she's a flyer?

lol, that's the problem with pathological liars, they can never resist the temptation to double down, so to speak, time after time after time,

until they've piled up a fake resume that even a gradeschooler can figure out is horseshit.

And Obummer's jobs are STILL shitty low quality jobs for the most part.

FACT
Do you know what a tailwind is? Man...you are stupid.

I was in the Air Force, stupid fuck. I'm used to getting tailwinds.

There's a reason you are put on ignore by more people on this board than anyone. It's because you are a waste of oxygen.

And you're the village idiot.

Now back to topic.....your hero???? A disaster for the middle class, for blacks, for women, even for gays (I hear he changed his mind AGGGAIN today, doesn't have anyone's back) so read and weep, hack.

The people that got him elected aren't doing well in the economy. So STFU.

Better yet, keep bumping my thread, hack.

You said that Bush got a tailwind. What did you mean by that?

STFU idiot. You're like the 2 year old at Thanksgiving dinner that doesn't KNOW shit, keeps asking what the adults are talking about, and bores the shit out of everybody till people finally tell you to sit the fuck down.

Middle class is not doing well under Obama.

Get a clue.

Tailwind bump.

Now she's a flyer?

lol, that's the problem with pathological liars, they can never resist the temptation to double down, so to speak, time after time after time,

until they've piled up a fake resume that even a gradeschooler can figure out is horseshit.

And Obummer's jobs are STILL shitty low quality jobs for the most part.

FACT

Let's list the reasons:

1. Huge loss of state and local government jobs in the last 6 years, in the neighborhood of 600,000.

2. Huge loss of construction jobs, especially in real estate, in the last 6 years, in the 100's of thousands.

...now you list a couple...

No bullshit allowed.

It's not about being a fence sitter, but true ideologues will never get it because they have their heads stuck so deep in the sand that they can't see the light of day.

of course that's very very stupid. If Republicans had their heads in the sand you would not be so afraid to present your very best example for the whole to see. What does your fear teach you?

You're down on ideology because you lack the IQ to understand ideology.

Just too stupid. He used the word incorrectly. Why double down on his stupid?
You're a waste of bandwidth. You claimed it wasn't a noun.
I've thought of filtering you, this is reason enough.

cite
sīt/
verb
verb: cite; 3rd person present: cites; past tense: cited; past participle: cited; gerund or present participle: citing
  1. 1.
    quote (a passage, book, or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, especially in a scholarly work.
    synonyms:quote, reproduceMore
    "cite the passage in full"
    refer to, make reference to, mention, allude to, adduce, instance;
    specify, name
    "the Plaintiffs have properly cited the case law in response to this motion"
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    • mention as an example.
      "medics have been cited as a key example of a modern breed of technical expert"
      synonyms:refer to, make reference to, mention, allude to, adduce, instance;More
      specify, name
      [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    • praise (someone, typically a member of the armed forces) for a courageous act in an official dispatch.
      synonyms:commend, pay tribute to, praise
      "he has been cited many times"
      [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    • Law
      adduce a former tried case as a guide to deciding a comparable case or in support of an argument.
  2. 2.
    Law
    summon (someone) to appear in a court of law.
    "the summons cited four of the defendants"
    synonyms:summon, summons, serve with a summons, serve with a writ, subpoena
    "the writ cited four of the signatories"
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
noun
US
noun: cite; plural noun: cites
  1. 1.
    a citation.

Just too stupid. He used the word incorrectly. Why double down on his stupid?
You're a waste of bandwidth. You claimed it wasn't a noun.
I've thought of filtering you, this is reason enough.

cite
sīt/
verb
verb: cite; 3rd person present: cites; past tense: cited; past participle: cited; gerund or present participle: citing
  1. 1.
    quote (a passage, book, or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, especially in a scholarly work.
    synonyms:quote, reproduceMore
    "cite the passage in full"
    refer to, make reference to, mention, allude to, adduce, instance;
    specify, name
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    • mention as an example.
      "medics have been cited as a key example of a modern breed of technical expert"
      synonyms:refer to, make reference to, mention, allude to, adduce, instance;More
      specify, name
      [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    • praise (someone, typically a member of the armed forces) for a courageous act in an official dispatch.
      synonyms:commend, pay tribute to, praise
      "he has been cited many times"
      [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    • Law
      adduce a former tried case as a guide to deciding a comparable case or in support of an argument.
  2. 2.
    Law
    summon (someone) to appear in a court of law.
    "the summons cited four of the defendants"
    synonyms:summon, summons, serve with a summons, serve with a writ, subpoena
    "the writ cited four of the signatories"
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
noun
US
noun: cite; plural noun: cites
  1. 1.
    a citation.

Citation. Exactly.

Thanks for the help.

Tailwind bump.

Is Pee Wee Herman still bumping my thread? :) Hey Pee Weeeeee.....I know you don't know anything about the topic but if you could do me a favor and bump this thread, I'd be as happy as that HAPPY song.

:banana:

Despite manipulation of economic statistics by libs to pretend the economy is great, everyday Americans know better. There is malaise in the air. All Americans have to do is look at their own household incomes. Study after study shows those median incomes are down under Obama. Many say it's an average of about $4,000 less.

Obama s Economy We ve Fallen And We Can t Get Up - Investors.com

And Obama should give us all a raise? Is that what you're saying? WTF does Obama have to do with our wages?

Tailwind bump.

Is Pee Wee Herman still bumping my thread? :) Hey Pee Weeeeee.....I know you don't know anything about the topic but if you could do me a favor and bump this thread, I'd be as happy as that HAPPY song.

Every day........I already told you that. This is your signature thread. The one in which you expose yourself to everyone.

The fact that I disagree with left wing and right wing partisan ideologues is a very good sign.

its a good sign that you lack the intelligence to decide which ideology is correct. You should be ashamed but you lack the IQ for it.

EXACTLY.

He's from the "everyone gets a trophy" school of thought. Love those fence sitters.

It's not about being a fence sitter, but true ideologues will never get it because they have their heads stuck so deep in the sand that they can't see the light of day.

I started out as a LIB in college. So much my rigid, immovable outlook.

Oh.......and that's back when I was naïve, an emoter like most 19 yr old chicks are, acing my Keynesian econ tests, was not as intelligent as I am now.........and did I mention a BIG EMOTER?? :)

Did I mention how I processed solutions through my emotions back when I was a lib......I was such a typical LIB.

Despite manipulation of economic statistics by libs to pretend the economy is great, everyday Americans know better. There is malaise in the air. All Americans have to do is look at their own household incomes. Study after study shows those median incomes are down under Obama. Many say it's an average of about $4,000 less.

Obama s Economy We ve Fallen And We Can t Get Up - Investors.com

And Obama should give us all a raise? Is that what you're saying? WTF does Obama have to do with our wages?

You are WAY too stupid to be on this thread. Just like Loser Loner. Now run along and let the adults discuss economic policies and their impacts................like on MEDIAN INCOMES.

Tailwind bump.

Every day........I already told you that. This is your signature thread. The one in which you expose yourself to everyone.

Expose my self as brilliant. I know. I've been that way a long time. Especially on the topic of economics.

Tailwind bump.

Now let me show how much power I have over you, Pee Wee.

I dare you to make another post in this thread.

Anyone looking for work knows what the reality is. It seems the only thinking it's a great economy are public employees, who get payed vacation days when they fuck up at work. That isn't how it works in the real world.

SNAP!

You always get right to the heart of things, Icey. :)

Tailwind bump.

Expose my self as brilliant. I know. I've been that way a long time. Especially on the topic of economics.

Brilliant enough to explain what you meant by Bush's economic tailwinds?

Being an economist, you know economics.....and....being an Air Force vet, you know tailwinds. Should be a piece of cake.

What are you carrying on about? I didn't "read my own cite"?

Try English.

This is a great thread for those who want to see what posers look like. You are propping up a poser. And....you are too stupid to grasp it.

You don't know what a "cite" is?

I forgot, you didn't make it past 4th grade.

I'm trying to figure out who gave him his GED. Math must not have been a requirement.

Tailwind bump.

Now let me show how much power I have over you, Pee Wee.

I dare you to make another post in this thread.

There will be many more. And you'll keep posting here too. I can see the future.

Forum List

Back