Media shooter identified as Jared Ramos

So is Ramos a legal??? an illegal????

what is he

curious minds want to know only :dunno:

He is going to be Legal, his father Miguel Ramos previously worked at the NSA, I don't think an organisation like the NSA is going to be having Illegal Immigrants working for them, not sure yet what Miguel Ramos did at the NSA people are already digging to get that information.

The violence against our journalists is being cheered on by trumpanzees...they have been well groomed for this.
This is bullshit, Bodey. Thought you were better than this.
Trump slams the media as "very dishonest people" and "fake news." Crowd boos lustily, starts chanting "CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS!"

0:22 / 0:55
5:03 PM - 20 Jun 2018

That's a long way from promoting and cheering on violence against journalists.

Of course it is, the sane can tell the difference, the Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd though being unhinged they cannot differentiate between saying the MSM Sucks and calling for violence against journalists.

So is Ramos a legal??? an illegal????

what is he

curious minds want to know only :dunno:

He is going to be Legal, his father Miguel Ramos previously worked at the NSA, I don't think an organisation like the NSA is going to be having Illegal Immigrants working for them, not sure yet what Miguel Ramos did at the NSA people are already digging to get that information.

The shooter had a beef with a story the paper published about him abusing a woman.

Lying media says he's a white male. Every Ramos I ever new was a meskin. lol!

Capital Gazette Shooting Suspect Had 'Vendetta': Officials

lol at media scum!
Ramos is also an Italian name.

It's also an American name.

BERNARDO KEALOHA RAMOS

Army - CPL - E4
Race: Caucasian
Sex: Male
Date of Birth Nov 6, 1950
Religion: ROMAN CATHOLIC
Marital Status: Single

Americal

His tour began on Oct 27, 1970
Casualty was on Mar 24, 1971
In QUANG TRI, SOUTH VIETNAM
HOSTILE, GROUND CASUALTY
ARTILLERY, ROCKET, or MORTAR
Body was recovered

Panel 04W - Line 75

The violence against our journalists is being cheered on by trumpanzees...they have been well groomed for this.

No it isn't BS...just read some of the comments here and elsewhere. They have been carefully groomed....this is now totally acceptable to trumpanzees. It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

Trump slams the media as "very dishonest people" and "fake news." Crowd boos lustily, starts chanting "CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS!"

Is it as long a way as the Hannity accusations of promoting and cheering violence leveled at Maxine Waters?

So as we are obsessing about RACE AGAIN thanks to the RACIST MSM
Hmm, you seem to be quite a font of race obsession all by yourself....

The Leftist political parties are now the parties of Blame Whitey.

I respond about these things when the Leftists indulge in their obsession of Blame Whitey, Jarrod W, Ramos is NOT White, it does not matter WHAT the report says or WHAT the MSM says, he is Mixed Race his father from that Facebook of Miguel Ramos his father is NOT White, that is NOT a White man that is a medium to dark skin Hispanic or whatever.
This...of course...is important....to someone....somewhere.....

Of course it is, the sane can tell the difference, the Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd though being unhinged they cannot differentiate between saying the MSM Sucks and calling for violence against journalists.
trying....so....hard....

Maybe the shooter identifies as white?

Possible... I mean Bill Clinton consider himself the first black President and you had that white woman thay claimed to be black, so it is possible Ramos thought he was white, but as usual he ain't no whitey...

Is it as long a way as the Hannity accusations of promoting and cheering violence leveled at Maxine Waters?

Caveat: I don't watch Hannity and have no idea what he actually said. That said, yes - Hannity or anyone else can bitch about what Maxine Waters said and accuse her of promoting and cheering violence, but that is still a long way from calling for violence against the media or anyone else.

For the record, I don't think one can accurately say that Waters was promoting violence, but she WAS stirring up the anti-Trump emotions and I can see how it's possible that as a result, some people might go attack a Trump person or supporter. Let's just say that neither one of these people are helping the situation.

No it isn't BS...just read some of the comments here and elsewhere. They have been carefully groomed....this is now totally acceptable to trumpanzees. It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

"The violence against our journalists is being cheered on by trumpanzees"

"this is now totally acceptable to trumpanzees"

This is just not true, nobody of any importance on the right is saying it is okay to attack journalists. Oh sure, maybe some lunatic SOB on a blog somewhere, are you really going to paint everyone who supports Trump with that? If this is your opinion, YOU ARE LYING; cut the crap.

Trumpanzees, nice.

Last edited:
Lying media says he's a white male. Every Ramos I ever new was a meskin. lol!

Capital Gazette Shooting Suspect Had 'Vendetta': Officials

lol at media scum!
The worthless lying scum Right spew their hateful lies again. The police listed him in 2013 as a NON-HISPANIC WHITE!!!!!!!!

mugshot.jpg

If you say it's bullshit then it is certain it is TRUE!

“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight.”
-Milo Yiannopoulos

“Killing journalists is an awesome position to promote,”
- editor of the Tramp supporting white supremacist website Daily Stormer, Andrew Anglin.

Forum List

Back