Of course the right celebrated the shooting within hours

Not exactly a celebration. I just had a beer and watched ‘Westworld’.

The op is one of the bigger retards on this board.

Those kind of people no more represent "the right" than the shooter who shot Scalise represents the left.

It's retards like the op that drive the hate in the country. The internet as a whole would be better off without dumbfucks like him.

not gonna lie, I got a massive hardon when I heard about journalists being killed

not gonna lie, I got a massive hardon when I heard about journalists being killed

You're a horrible person who should be shamed. . But I kinda sorta agree with you.

:laughing0301:
You're both trash.

Disgusting motherfuckers

Lighten up, Francis. Shit like this happens every day around the world and as long as it doesn't happen to me or someone I know, I'll go on living my life in my normal de-sensitized manner.

You're a horrible person who should be shamed. . But I kinda sorta agree with you.

You're both trash.

Disgusting motherfuckers

Lighten up, Francis. Shit like this happens every day around the world and as long as it doesn't happen to me or someone I know, I'll go on living my life in my normal de-sensitized manner.
How bout you display some class for the dead instead

You're both trash.

Disgusting motherfuckers

How bout you display some class for the dead instead

They're not my dead, and everyone dies in the end. I don't know what else I can tell you.

Forum List

Back