Media Outlets Ordered To Destroy Trump

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's war on Trump on orders from the Hillary Campaign:

OReilly.png

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly believes that “at least three” media organizations “have ordered their employees to destroy” Donald Trump.

“It’s a complicated situation, but I think everyone can agree — except for the media organizations that now have ordered their employees to destroy Trump — there’s at least three of them,” O’Reilly said during an on-air interview Monday afternoon with colleague Bill Hemmer. “And, I can’t say who they are right now because I don’t have it nailed down, but I am 100 percent convinced.”

O’Reilly continued, “These media organizations have actually put out, ‘If you support Trump, your career is done.'”

Bill O'Reilly: Media Outlets 'Ordered Their Employees to Destroy' Donald Trump

OReilly.png

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly believes that “at least three” media organizations “have ordered their employees to destroy” Donald Trump.

“It’s a complicated situation, but I think everyone can agree — except for the media organizations that now have ordered their employees to destroy Trump — there’s at least three of them,” O’Reilly said during an on-air interview Monday afternoon with colleague Bill Hemmer. “And, I can’t say who they are right now because I don’t have it nailed down, but I am 100 percent convinced.”

O’Reilly continued, “These media organizations have actually put out, ‘If you support Trump, your career is done.'”

Well, this is so obvious even the brainless sheep who always vote democrat know this is true. But in a well honed tradition they will do as ordered --- i.e., never admit to anything.

He BELIEVES it to be true but cant confirm it. Sounds like another Obama Birth Cert Scam where all you need is a belief to demand answers from people to explain why you believe it

He BELIEVES it to be true but cant confirm it. Sounds like another Obama Birth Cert Scam where all you need is a belief to demand answers from people to explain why you believe it

So you haven't been paying attention to the Wikileaks huh?

“And, I can’t say who they are right now because I don’t have it nailed down, but I am 100 percent convinced.” says O'Reilly.

I predicted this: that when Trump used and dissed the Press when refusing to explain "why", the MSM would go after Donald for being unqualified to be President.

Their reaction to Trump is absolutely moral and reflect the integrity of a free press.

If Trump had answered "why" honestly, the wikileaks would be out front all day with every say in every way.

So you haven't been paying attention to the Wikileaks huh?

See? You had the chance to make your case and instead you opted to ask leading questions. Know why? Because you dont have proof of anything. Even O'Reilly says "He BELIEVES"...and what he believes doesnt matter. Only what he can prove, right?

OReilly.png

Ah, the pathetic excuses for Trump's epic failures just keep coming. And its conspiracy theories, all the way down.

Alas, in the party of 'personal responsibility', its always, always someone else's fault. Apparently the person least responsible for the outcome of Trump's campaign....is Trump!

I dont see the Clinton News Networks having much proof of anything. THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER seems more relevant and truthful compared to all this cranky MSNBCCNN garbage.

See? You had the chance to make your case and instead you opted to ask leading questions. Know why? Because you dont have proof of anything. Even O'Reilly says "He BELIEVES"...and what he believes doesnt matter. Only what he can prove, right?[/QUOTE]

Jeezus, once again. The american media machine was comprised of 50 some odd companies back in the 1980s; various voices, competition, stuff america is supposed to be all about. Bill Clinton deregulated the FCC during his administration. The result is that now 6 major multinational corporations control ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read. What you’re bitching about is deregulation and the ensuing concentrated corporate control of public airways.

You know, when it doesn't work out the way you want it to.

Here's a guy from young turks showing how the media is in the bag for clinton. Since she's basically a robot, she needs to know what questions will be asked of her, and even when to smile. And young turks is about as left as it gets, but they know clinton is a low life.

CNN has turned into a supermarket tabloid news outlet, and any reporter who doesn't tow the line will probably get fired.

OReilly.png

Ah, the pathetic excuses for Trump's epic failures just keep coming. And its conspiracy theories, all the way down.

Alas, in the party of 'personal responsibility', its always, always someone else's fault. Apparently the person least responsible for the outcome of Trump's campaign....is Trump!
:disbelief:
Says the idiot that will believe anything the media publishes.
:laugh2:

What failures? He has apologized for bad behavior but it only matters to leftists if they come from Republicans. So nobody takes you guys seriously, you blew your wad when you protected Billy boy.

What failures? He has apologized for bad behavior but it only matters to leftists if they come from Republicans. So nobody takes you guys seriously, you blew your wad when you protected Billy boy.

Has he apologized for being a know-nothing blowhard who has no respect for the constitution or the rights of about 70% of the electorate? No?

Okay, then I guess the equivalency between one candidate, and another candidate's spouse, is stupid.

OReilly.png

:disbelief:
Says the idiot that will believe anything the media publishes.
:laugh2:

Laughing....and when Trump has his ass handed to him in November, are you gonna go with your 'Obama is rigging the election' schtick as your favored excuse?

The only choice you poor souls have left to you is which lie you're going to choose on why Trump lost.

And its conspiracy delusion.....all the way down.

Notice these women are dragged out right when another batch of wiki leaks comes out exposing Hillary as a corrupt liar, unfit for president. At some point the media won't be able to provide cover for Hillary's betrayals.

The only thing to do is march in and vote for Trump.....it is all we can do...then, if hilary wins....we can make fun of all the assholes who supported her as the country disappears...

Notice these women are dragged out right when another batch of wiki leaks comes out exposing Hillary as a corrupt liar, unfit for president. At some point the media won't be able to provide cover for Hillary's betrayals.

Cry more.

The only thing to do is march in and vote for Trump.....it is all we can do...then, if hilary wins....we can make fun of all the assholes who supported her as the country disappears...

Indeed, you vote for Trump, descend into your bunker, and wait for the apocalypse.

Forum List

Back