Media Mentions Race When VICTIM is Black

Yes, that is the point, dufus.

And really......you being one of the dumbest fuckers to post here.....ought to avoid starting up discussions about intellect.

Translation from dufusspeak: I'm one of the smartest posters here and you want to avoid any discussions about your intellect.

Last edited:
Please. Just stop. You are sad.

If I'm sad, then why do you want me to stop?

You're the second drone in here who has begged me to leave them alone.

You are delusional. I asked you to stop in the same way I swat at a mosquito. You are not a challenge.....you are a pest. You have failed to rescue the racist thread. You bore me...and probably everyone else, to tears with your stupidity.

You are delusional. I asked you to stop in the same way I swat at a mosquito. You are not a challenge.....you are a pest. You have failed to rescue the racist thread. You bore me...and probably everyone else, to tears with your stupidity.

"You're stupid" is not exactly a convicing argument.

You're a moron. Convinced?

But never when PERPETRATOR is black.

Seems like a raging double standard, eh?

The Fulford File |

"Unarmed black teenager killed"

You see that.

"Black teenagers kill"

You never see that.

So... when the media says race shouldn't be mentioned, they're clearly picking and choosing WHEN to mention and WHEN to censor!

Ive never met you before but kudos for the blatant and correct observation. Race is NEVER an issue unless two factors are present....

Black or Mexican victim

Non black perp

Of course, if the perp is Mexican, they simply call him white, as in the Martin case. That is a must when you want to play the race card.

When a minority commits a crime against a white or other minority, they yawn.

No matter how horrible the criminals are, they don't sound the alarms if they are the wrong color. Take the Black Panthers, for instance. Here's the latest from the most racist and vile group since the KKK.

And in Sanford, Florida, a handful of members from the New Black Panther Party rallied and offered a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman's "capture."
"It's time for us, as black men, to take justice in our own hands. If you won't give us justice, we will have to take justice," said Florida organizer Mikhail Muhammad. "An eye for an eye. A life for a life."

Lawyer: Family of Trayvon Martin to pursue civil case - CNN.com

It's clearly a death threat. Even if they succeed, I doubt the media will vilify the Black Panthers. Hell, they are practically encouraging them now.

What makes this shocking is that Zimmerman has been declared a white racist (even though he's Mexican) and has been tried and convicted in the media. He had no right to take the law in his own hands, if in fact he did. Yet when the Black Panthers threaten to dispense their own brand of violent justice, it doesn't make headlines. Just business as usual, nothing to see here folks. Never mind that they say whites should all be killed when they are babies and other scary stuff. Holder wouldn't even charge them with voter intimidation, saying it would look bad for his people. When I heard that, I asked myself how many blacks really put themselves in the same league as those racists. I'll bet the majority don't. But, they are the same color and that's all that mattered to Holder.

There is a huge difference in how the left treats people and they are obsessed with color. They group people according to color and assume how people in the groups should think.

If you're black, then you are a traitor, brainwashed, puppet or Uncle Tom if you are a Republican.

If you're Hispanic, you automatically must approve of illegal immigration.

If you're any minority, you automatically must vote Democrat and be for big government and a nanny state.

If you try to think independently, they will attack you because free thinking is not allowed. They hate Cain because he didn't depend on government, something expected from the left since slavery ended. Cain was brave enough to say the truth, that it's time for blacks to leave the liberal plantation. The left showed him, didn't they. They put blacks in their place when they get out of line. They are completely intolerant of those who reject big brother.

Once categorized by group, you're supposed to think and act like others in your group. That's the rule. They address each group differently. They criticized Republicans for not properly addressing each group. I guess it went over their heads when some just gave speeches to their "fellow Americans." Not good enough to treat people equally, no, no, no. If you don't take each group aside, pit them against each other and promise to treat each special, then you're not properly addressing them. Unity is not the goal here.

The left is the most racist because all they see is color. They can't report anything or comment on anything until they know the color of the people involved. Color determines everything, not facts.

Last edited:

why is the thread racist ???

But never when PERPETRATOR is black.

Seems like a raging double standard, eh?

The Fulford File |

"Unarmed black teenager killed"

You see that.

"Black teenagers kill"

You never see that.

So... when the media says race shouldn't be mentioned, they're clearly picking and choosing WHEN to mention and WHEN to censor!

Ive never met you before but kudos for the blatant and correct observation. Race is NEVER an issue unless two factors are present....

Black or Mexican victim

Non black perp

Of course, if the perp is Mexican, they simply call him white, as in the Martin case. That is a must when you want to play the race card.

When a minority commits a crime against a white or other minority, they yawn.

No matter how horrible the criminals are, they don't sound the alarms if they are the wrong color. Take the Black Panthers, for instance. Here's the latest from the most racist and vile group since the KKK.

And in Sanford, Florida, a handful of members from the New Black Panther Party rallied and offered a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman's "capture."
"It's time for us, as black men, to take justice in our own hands. If you won't give us justice, we will have to take justice," said Florida organizer Mikhail Muhammad. "An eye for an eye. A life for a life."

Lawyer: Family of Trayvon Martin to pursue civil case - CNN.com

It's clearly a death threat. Even if they succeed, I doubt the media will vilify the Black Panthers. Hell, they are practically encouraging them now.

What makes this shocking is that Zimmerman has been declared a white racist (even though he's Mexican) and has been tried and convicted in the media. He had no right to take the law in his own hands, if in fact he did. Yet when the Black Panthers threaten to dispense their own brand of violent justice, it doesn't make headlines. Just business as usual, nothing to see here folks. Never mind that they say whites should all be killed when they are babies and other scary stuff. Holder wouldn't even charge them with voter intimidation, saying it would look bad for his people. When I heard that, I asked myself how many blacks really put themselves in the same league as those racists. I'll bet the majority don't. But, they are the same color and that's all that mattered to Holder.

There is a huge difference in how the left treats people and they are obsessed with color. They group people according to color and assume how people in the groups should think.

If you're black, then you are a traitor, brainwashed, puppet or Uncle Tom if you are a Republican.

If you're Hispanic, you automatically must approve of illegal immigration.

If you're any minority, you automatically must vote Democrat and be for big government and a nanny state.

If you try to think independently, they will attack you because free thinking is not allowed. They hate Cain because he didn't depend on government, something expected from the left since slavery ended. Cain was brave enough to say the truth, that it's time for blacks to leave the liberal plantation. The left showed him, didn't they. They put blacks in their place when they get out of line. They are completely intolerant of those who reject big brother.

Once categorized by group, you're supposed to think and act like others in your group. That's the rule. They address each group differently. They criticized Republicans for not properly addressing each group. I guess it went over their heads when some just gave speeches to their "fellow Americans." Not good enough to treat people equally, no, no, no. If you don't take each group aside, pit them against each other and promise to treat each special, then you're not properly addressing them. Unity is not the goal here.

The left is the most racist because all they see is color. They can't report anything or comment on anything until they know the color of the people involved. Color determines everything, not facts.
the majority of blacks believe as Holder does ...WAKE UP !!

why is the thread racist ???

The truth is always racist.

LOL. Care to find one example that actually refutes the OP. All you liked to were articles that were SEARCHING for the perp, instances where race among a host of other things are extremely important. Only the last one was not an in search of and that was an idiotic article about a racist dog... Fail.

Forum List

Back