Media Matters targeting radio stations

Why would limbaugh go on a show that nobody but 0bama fluffers watch?

That's like saying the Yankees are cowards for not playing the East Jabib High School baseball team...
But the Yankees play the Boston Red Sox.

Limbaugh only going on Hannity is like the Harlem Globetrotters only playing the Washington Generals - guaranteed not to give him any kind of tough game.

You suck at analogies, dope.

Synthia...

You miss the point - as usual...

The also ran, leftist shows are the minor, minor, sub-minor leagues...

NOBODY watches....

Now fuck off, poofter....

Because you are a disingenuous dishonest hack, slime ball that you are. The fact that you don't care or even want to know about the depth of corruption and Hypocrisy, is evidence of your stupidity. Sellout that you are.
No, I just don't care about their tax status.

Do you care about Dennis Terry's tax status? Do you want it removed?
If it is, I'm sure there's a laundry list of Leftist Pastors that should have theirs pulled too. Reverend Wright... white courtesy phone.. Reverend Wright.... white courtesy phone.
I say pull all of the tax exempt status from every church, mosque, and synagogue.

screw you guys.... Im going home.

thweed.gif
I WIN!!!! :lol:

If it is, I'm sure there's a laundry list of Leftist Pastors that should have theirs pulled too. Reverend Wright... white courtesy phone.. Reverend Wright.... white courtesy phone.
I say pull all of the tax exempt status from every church, mosque, and synagogue.

As usual House adds the background noise to a wonderful thread:
:eusa_clap:
great idea. I support it wholeheartedly

Go somewhere and stroke your ego, Don Tay....

Ask him who he is supporting for President.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I just read the rest of this post. You're unhinged. :lol:

We're using the Government to shut him down?

It's an attack on your liberty to be deprived of your daily 3 hour dose of hate speech?

I don't give a flying fuck what you want or what you think is in your best interest. I want him off the public airwaves. I will continue that effort, as will millions more.

What the fuck are they waiting for?

Fuck Yourself for all I care you worthless hack. You have Nobody that can compete with him, you never have, and the truth is that you can't handle it. You cannot beat him in Debate. You can't effect People the way he does and has. You can only undermine him, with Miss-characterization, spin, and underhanded means, like the Slime you are.

I can't disagree with the bolded, because he's too chickenshit to appear anywhere to debate anybody.

Why doesn't his 20 year-long cowardice bother you? If he's so damn smart, why won't he debate anyone?

Let him go on The Rachel Maddow Show, or The Last Word w/Lawrence O'Donnell, or even The Daily Show, and see how he holds up. :lol:

He won't. He can't. He's a coward.

Hey Fuck Head, He has more listeners combined everyday, than All Liberal Radio Commentators combined. You want to Debate. Hive him a Call. Idiot.

What the fuck are they waiting for?

I can't disagree with the bolded, because he's too chickenshit to appear anywhere to debate anybody.

Why doesn't his 20 year-long cowardice bother you? If he's so damn smart, why won't he debate anyone?

Let him go on The Rachel Maddow Show, or The Last Word w/Lawrence O'Donnell, or even The Daily Show, and see how he holds up. :lol:

He won't. He can't. He's a coward.

Hey Fuck Head, He has more listeners combined everyday, than All Liberal Radio Commentators combined. You want to Debate. Hive him a Call. Idiot.
He's probably tried and bitter because Bo Snerdley shuts him down every time when he gets through the busy signal.

But Media Matters is still a Fraud

Media Matters needs to be stripped of it's tax exempt Status. It is a Propaganda Machine.

Good thing we have laws governing tax-exempt organization, and don't base it on whatever you're feeling.

Who are you fooling besides yourself? Why should Media Matters qualify for Tax Exempt Status. Why shouldn't they be forced to pay back taxes again? The IRS Arbitrarily fails to Govern because of feelings of moron's like you, and we are just supposed to abandon the Rule of Law? Got it. Good thing we have laws to exempt Progressive Statist Totalitarians from what is imposed on the rest of us, Hack.

Because you are a disingenuous dishonest hack, slime ball that you are. The fact that you don't care or even want to know about the depth of corruption and Hypocrisy, is evidence of your stupidity. Sellout that you are.

Personally I have no Problem at all with Religious Organizations having voice, whether I support the message or not. Wright does represent a Church, Legitimately. I am against Censorship. Let the message stand or fall on it's own merit. Same with Rush. You don't like the Messenger, you are free to not listen. Like Air America, when enough people tune out, it falls by design.

Personally I have no Problem at all with Religious Organizations having voice, whether I support the message or not. Wright does represent a Church, Legitimately. I am against Censorship. Let the message stand or fall on it's own merit. Same with Rush. You don't like the Messenger, you are free to not listen. Like Air America, when enough people tune out, it falls by design.
That's kinda my point. :)

You guy's were Never big on Constitutional Limits on Controlling Authority, Unalienable Rights, Human Right's, Protection of the Clergy from Totalitarian Government, thanks for confirming that yet again, you Centralized Planner you. ;)Totalitarian Utopia, You Must Love It, like it or Not...... or Off to the Reeducation Camp you go.

That's kinda my point. :)

So we both can look forward to changing the channel when he speaks. :D

Media Matters needs to be stripped of it's tax exempt Status. It is a Propaganda Machine.

Good thing we have laws governing tax-exempt organization, and don't base it on whatever you're feeling.

Who are you fooling besides yourself? Why should Media Matters qualify for Tax Exempt Status. Why shouldn't they be forced to pay back taxes again? The IRS Arbitrarily fails to Govern because of feelings of moron's like you, and we are just supposed to abandon the Rule of Law? Got it. Good thing we have laws to exempt Progressive Statist Totalitarians from what is imposed on the rest of us, Hack.

Media Matter isn't in violation of the law. Rush Limbaugh isn't a candidate for public office and he's not a piece of legislation.

He'll be able to survive on fat deposits for a good while. And yes, when you're ranting about his free speech being violated because advertisers think it's bad for business to be on his show, than yeah, you're saying he should be immune from supply and demand.
Where did I do that? Link. Now.
Post #2.
Wow. You're incredibly stupid.

In no way does Post #2 say what you claim it says. Post #2 speaks about MM's contempt for speech that they disagree with.

So...you fail. Badly. Again.

Forum List

Back