Media Matters targeting radio stations

In other words, the Constitution doesn't ENTITLE him to having a radio show.

If you can show me where it does, I'll eat my monitor.

Rush has the Right to Freedom of Expression, and a Right to Pursue what makes him happy. Like it or not he has earned the means to what he does, through hard work and diligence. He has built his audience, it wasn't handed to him. He also does something Media Matters doesn't through EIB, and that is pay taxes. Yes he has paid his dues and continues to do so. That does earn him his Right. The Popularity he has is not an entitlement, it never was.
Are you saying that he has a right to have a radio show broadcast over the public airwaves?

As long as he has an audience, that is willing to support him, yes. He is the King of Talk Radio. You don't like it? Eat Shit. You use the Government to arbitrarily shut him down, We see it as an Attack on Our Liberty. So Fuck Off. I don't tell you who or what to listen to. I won't stoop that low, Maggot. How dare you presume to think you know what is best for our interest, your mind may well be jello, mine ain't. Don't include me in your false Utopian nightmare. I'm not interested in playing.

Rush has the Right to Freedom of Expression, and a Right to Pursue what makes him happy. Like it or not he has earned the means to what he does, through hard work and diligence. He has built his audience, it wasn't handed to him. He also does something Media Matters doesn't through EIB, and that is pay taxes. Yes he has paid his dues and continues to do so. That does earn him his Right. The Popularity he has is not an entitlement, it never was.
Are you saying that he has a right to have a radio show broadcast over the public airwaves?

He has the right to his freedom of speech.... if someone wants to give him a 50,000 watt blow torch to do it.... thats THEIR right.

Exactly. We are trying to convince them to take away his 50,000 watt blowtorch.

Freedom of speech. What's the problem?

Tax exemption has nothing to do with this thread. :)

Why not. How are they even paying for their adds? Are Their Propaganda Adds taxed in any way? What does Rush Pay for Advertizing? Is it Taxed? How is that Equal, Moron?

Because this is a thread about pressure on radio stations to stop carrying the Rush Limbaugh Show, that's why.

It's not about wingnut hissy fits over MM's tax status.

Idiot... This thread is about MM... Did you look at the fucking title?

But Media Matters is still a Fraud
Then don't go to their website. Simple, really.

If we're looking for a far-leftist ultra-biased spin on a topic, it's one of the best sources....

Try Listening to Patterson Radio, it's much more palatable and humorous. ;)

9792609.png

WOR's The Gov David Paterson Show - WOR News Talk Radio 710 HD

He has the right to his freedom of speech.... if someone wants to give him a 50,000 watt blow torch to do it.... thats THEIR right.

Should you decide to target Blowhard's, you might start with thew Networks.

Meanwhile, explain why Media Matters is Tax Exempt again? Try to leave out the Double Speak.

By gathering a bunch of political hacks to organize a FAKE boycott....?

Wow, how pathetic man!

Meanwhile, explain why Media Matters is Tax Exempt again? Try to leave out the Double Speak.

My friend is not interested in the hypocrisy oozing from the left.

Wow, how pathetic man!

To be honest, three libs sitting at a Starbucks isn't much of a force to be reckoned with...

But Media Matters is still a Fraud

If we're looking for a far-leftist ultra-biased spin on a topic, it's one of the best sources....
Don't forget DailyKos, MoveOn.org, Color Of Change, Credo, Ultra Violet, FreePress.net, Firedoglake, United Republic, Democracy Fund, Democracy For America, Bold Progressives, Consumer Union Action Fund, and Crooks & Liars.

Wow, how pathetic man!

Fake News, Fake claims, it has the Ministry of Truth written all over it. Obama Endorsed too. Woop Dee Doo! Woohoo! Who Knew.

Don't forget DailyKos, MoveOn.org, Color Of Change, Credo, Ultra Violet, FreePress.net, Firedoglake, United Republic, Democracy Fund, Democracy For America, Bold Progressives, Consumer Union Action Fund, and Crooks & Liars.

Wow, you really dig the echo chamber, don't you Synthia?....

:lol:

As long as he has an audience, that is willing to support him, yes. He is the King of Talk Radio. You don't like it? Eat Shit. You use the Government to arbitrarily shut him down, We see it as an Attack on Our Liberty. So Fuck Off. I don't tell you who or what to listen to. I won't stoop that low, Maggot. How dare you presume to think you know what is best for our interest, your mind may well be jello, mine ain't. Don't include me in your false Utopian nightmare. I'm not interested in playing.
You obviously don't have Clue #1 what a Right is, in The United States Of America.

Perhaps you can point out this Right in the Constitution that wingnuts claim to love.

I just read the rest of this post. You're unhinged. :lol:

We're using the Government to shut him down?

It's an attack on your liberty to be deprived of your daily 3 hour dose of hate speech?

I don't give a flying fuck what you want or what you think is in your best interest. I want him off the public airwaves. I will continue that effort, as will millions more.

You obviously don't have Clue #1 what a Right is, in The United States Of America.

Perhaps you can point out this Right in the Constitution that wingnuts claim to love.

I'll tell you what a Right is not, Ass Hat. An Entitlement. You contribute to Knocking Rush off the Air because of your Bias of what you have no control over, and I will make it My Mission to Target Anything and Everything connected to the Campaign, Scum Bucket. You think it okay to dictate to me what my Rights are, while censoring my Interests? You do not understand cause and effect. Don't piss yourself, it won't save you from the consequences of your actions. Times are changing, people know when they are being fleeced and manipulated. The Free Ride is soon enough out of reach.

Why not. How are they even paying for their adds? Are Their Propaganda Adds taxed in any way? What does Rush Pay for Advertizing? Is it Taxed? How is that Equal, Moron?

Because this is a thread about pressure on radio stations to stop carrying the Rush Limbaugh Show, that's why.

It's not about wingnut hissy fits over MM's tax status.

Idiot... This thread is about MM... Did you look at the fucking title?
It's not about their tax status, dope.

I don't care. :lol:

That's why.

I just read the rest of this post. You're unhinged. :lol:

We're using the Government to shut him down?

It's an attack on your liberty to be deprived of your daily 3 hour dose of hate speech?

I don't give a flying fuck what you want or what you think is in your best interest. I want him off the public airwaves. I will continue that effort, as will millions more.

And Millions More will support him and his Right to be there. Fuck Yourself for all I care you worthless hack. You have Nobody that can compete with him, you never have, and the truth is that you can't handle it. You cannot beat him in Debate. You can't effect People the way he does and has. You can only undermine him, with Miss-characterization, spin, and underhanded means, like the Slime you are.

Wow, how pathetic man!
Over 100 advertisers have decided that they do not want to be associated with bigotry and hate speech.

Doesn't look fake to me.

I'll tell you what a Right is not, Ass Hat. An Entitlement. You contribute to Knocking Rush off the Air because of your Bias of what you have no control over, and I will make it My Mission to Target Anything and Everything connected to the Campaign, Scum Bucket. You think it okay to dictate to me what my Rights are, while censoring my Interests? You do not understand cause and effect. Don't piss yourself, it won't save you from the consequences of your actions. Times are changing, people know when they are being fleeced and manipulated. The Free Ride is soon enough out of reach.

Wow - you sure are Intense! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA]Scanners (1981) Head Explosion Shot - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back