Media Matter Blames Beck!

Read carefully what I wrote.....Beck's back peddling and gloss over's come AFTER all of his incendiary blatherings and mean spirited, ultra conservative paranoid ratnings. It's like someone consistently taking a piss on your front lawn and then making all types of apologies afterwards...yet they continue to piss on your front lawn.

Glenn hasn't been backpedalling at all. In order to accept your claims we have to ignore what Glenn actually says and talks about.

Sorry Dave, but avoiding content because you dislike the politics of the source does not automatically make your assertions correct. Bottom line: one must have the courage to read ALL information available in order to determine the truth. If you cannot disprove what Media Matters is printing, then all the sour grapes in the world won't change the facts contained. In short, ALL the source material I provided proves Beck to be a liar....period. If YOU can logically and factually disprove what I sourced, then have at it. If not, then you're just spitting in the wind.

As for Olberman....YOU need to PROVE your assertion, as I did.
You believe MediaMatters because they say what you want to hear. "Truth" has nothing to do with it. They have their agenda, and are not above distortion and fabrication to bring it about.

As for Olbermann...you wouldn't accept anything I could show you, so why should I bother?

Media Matters DOCUMENTS what it writes...that means it provides ORIGINAL source material for the subject in question. This is how they are able to point out Beck's lies and distortions. Mind you, opinion is one thing, but when Beck rants on specifics, that seals his fate to be exposed as a phony by folk like Media Matters. Even Beck himself admits to NOT doing proper research and being informed on the subjects he rants about.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/126924-media-matter-blames-beck-31.html#post2611619

Here's the thing Dave...it is YOU who have demonstrated here that it's not about FACTS, but about what YOU WANT TO BELIEVE. That is why you cannot and will not discuss the details that Media Matters brings up, Dave...because to do so would mean honestly confronting the facts and then trying to logically defend Beck and your belief in what he asserts. Bottom line: you know you can't logically and/or factually defend Beck.

Finally, your last accusation is utter nonsense. As the chronology of the posts shows, I have readily provided proof for discussion of what I state. YOU HAVE NOT. Sorry Dave, but you can't bluff your way past me when there's a recorded record of what has transpired to contradict and disprove you.

I see you haven't been around here long but you catch on quickly!!! You'll see that Dave and his numbnut pals NEVER care about facts. They are uninformed and ignorant. And if God Himself came down and presented them with the truth, they still would say it was a lie. They don't want to know the truth.

Hyperbole still doesn't equal a call to violent action.

But keep the disingenuous wingnut fail a-comin'! :lol:

Thank you for being so predictable. You just proved that I can read the minds of the simple folk.

This is why you are Retarda, Retarda.

It is simply true (undeniable, in fact, if you weren't dishonest and retarded) that hyperbole is NOT a call for violence.

You are drooling on yourself, again, Retarda. Go wipe your chin, you chimp.

What a fuckin' hose head you are. Jeez.

Media Matters DOCUMENTS what it writes...that means it provides ORIGINAL source material for the subject in question. This is how they are able to point out Beck's lies and distortions. Mind you, opinion is one thing, but when Beck rants on specifics, that seals his fate to be exposed as a phony by folk like Media Matters. Even Beck himself admits to NOT doing proper research and being informed on the subjects he rants about.
Media Matters publishes lies and distortions. Like I said: You believe them because you want to believe them.
Here's the thing Dave...it is YOU who have demonstrated here that it's not about FACTS, but about what YOU WANT TO BELIEVE. That is why you cannot and will not discuss the details that Media Matters brings up, Dave...because to do so would mean honestly confronting the facts and then trying to logically defend Beck and your belief in what he asserts. Bottom line: you know you can't logically and/or factually defend Beck.
I don't bother discussing the details that MM brings up because they lie. You probably should realize that wishing something is true doesn't make it true. That's a common leftist failing.
Finally, your last accusation is utter nonsense. As the chronology of the posts shows, I have readily provided proof for discussion of what I state. YOU HAVE NOT. Sorry Dave, but you can't bluff your way past me when there's a recorded record of what has transpired to contradict and disprove you.
No, you've provided opinion from people known to lie and distort. You call it "proof" because you believe the lies and distortions.

Michelle Malkin Media Matters Caught Context-Editing a Tape — Hey, Where Have We Heard That Before?

The Group Behind Smear Campaigns Against Limbaugh and O?Reilly | NewsBusters.org

Hot Air Media Matters dishonest editing in support of their “smear” argument exposed

“MEDIA MATTERS Watch” : Media Matters’ Falsehoods Exposed!

None of this will matter to you. You will continue believing MM because you want to.

What proof do you have??? You always think we are just supposed to believe you people. If what you say is true, provide some proof.

Thank you for being so predictable. You just proved that I can read the minds of the simple folk.
You can't even read plain English, let alone anyone's mind.

The only thing you've proved here is that you're totally terrified by and paranoid of some goofball on cable teevee.

Media Matters publishes lies and distortions. Like I said: You believe them because you want to believe them.
I don't bother discussing the details that MM brings up because they lie. You probably should realize that wishing something is true doesn't make it true. That's a common leftist failing.
No, you've provided opinion from people known to lie and distort. You call it "proof" because you believe the lies and distortions.

Michelle Malkin Media Matters Caught Context-Editing a Tape — Hey, Where Have We Heard That Before?

The Group Behind Smear Campaigns Against Limbaugh and O?Reilly | NewsBusters.org

Hot Air Media Matters dishonest editing in support of their “smear” argument exposed

“MEDIA MATTERS Watch” : Media Matters’ Falsehoods Exposed!

None of this will matter to you. You will continue believing MM because you want to.

A running theme in all of your "got'cha's" is a lot of "most likely", "probably" by the authors.

I note that there's a lot of "guilt by association"......searing denunciations of Media Matters supporters, funders and it's founder, but VERY little straight up, logical proof of the claims of slander and misrepresentation. Yes, Media Matters makes NO bones about going after the vaunted neocon punditry...but just because one doesn't like Soros or Clinton DOES NOT PROVE SLANDER AUTOMATICALLY, as your authors seem intent upon asserting.

Case in point, the whole issue of Sherrod......the "critic" just blows off the FACT that Media Matters cops to showing a screwed up video and makes the correction, (I note the author provides NO time line for this) and how the original version is misleading......something that BRIETBART has YET to do straight out do. So let's ignore Media Matters honestly cleaning up their own mess...let's just damn them for screwing up in the first place! And let's just forget the FACT that Breitbart and the neocon punditry that followed his lead heavily pushed SLANDER...were CAUGHT, and are STILL in denial by regurgitating all their disproven claims.

In short, the authors don't like Media Matters, and throw a LOT of stuff against the wall hoping that no one will notice the serious flaws or lack of proof in their article's premise. A collection of opinion and defense of Beck's consistent emphasizing his bias opinion and then LIGHTLY throwing in a few contrary FACTS of which he quickly recoups with a "I don't know?" skepticism that reaffirms his original assertions.

As I said before, it's not a question of belief, but what you can logically and factually prove. The jokers you site seem to have a problem with facts when sited alone and in proper chronology just doesn't live up to their hype.....and they hope know one reads carefully and with a critical eye.

Media Matters has the damn videos. Did you watch them, Frank?? I doubt it. Go ahead and watch them and then say Beck isn't crazy.

Yes, Beck did just compare President Obama to Lucifer | Media Matters for America

Beck compares Obama to the snake in the Garden of Eden: "He will make the choices for you" | Media Matters for America

Beck tells listeners they are "fighting a power" greater than elected officials, warns that the "gates of Hell will open up" | Media Matters for America

Beck on health bill: "If this passes, they will control every aspect of your life," including whether you can have children

Beck: Progressives, like Satan, are supplanting God and taking away choice

Beck: "The real goal of the progressive movement" is "control of your life"

Beck: "God is under attack"

Beck again brands "collective salvation" "demonic"

Beck: "Dark dudes" are coming our way -- "I'm hoping that the guy with horns doesn't actually show up, but he could"

Oh, he doesn't appeal to nuts!!! He's never said anything to encourage violence!!!

One... Yes, he made those statements.

Two... They are his opinions based on his assessment of what's been going on. I happen to think they're accurate on many fronts.

Three...You may disagree with them, but it does not invalidate what he says either.

Four... Media Matters wouldn't know truth even if it was a pitbull that bit it on the ass and locked it's jaws.

Five... I see you still aren't listening to his show.

Last edited:

The only thing you've proved here is that you're totally terrified by and paranoid of some goofball on cable teevee.

Cable tv??? Goofball?? What are you talking about, fool??? The videos I referenced are of Glenn Beck!!

Thanks for that stupiod comment. I know for sure now that you didn't even look at the links I provided. And then have the nerve to keep running your mouth. You're a disgrace.

Media Matters has the damn videos. Did you watch them, Frank?? I doubt it. Go ahead and watch them and then say Beck isn't crazy.

Yes, Beck did just compare President Obama to Lucifer | Media Matters for America

Beck compares Obama to the snake in the Garden of Eden: "He will make the choices for you" | Media Matters for America

Beck tells listeners they are "fighting a power" greater than elected officials, warns that the "gates of Hell will open up" | Media Matters for America

Beck on health bill: "If this passes, they will control every aspect of your life," including whether you can have children

Beck: Progressives, like Satan, are supplanting God and taking away choice

Beck: "The real goal of the progressive movement" is "control of your life"

Beck: "God is under attack"

Beck again brands "collective salvation" "demonic"

Beck: "Dark dudes" are coming our way -- "I'm hoping that the guy with horns doesn't actually show up, but he could"

Oh, he doesn't appeal to nuts!!! He's never said anything to encourage violence!!!

One... Yes, he made those statements.

Two... They are his opinions based on his assessment of what's been going on. I happen to think they're accurate on many fronts.

Three...You may disagree with them, but it does not invalidate what he says either.

Four... Media Matters wouldn't know truth even if it was a pitbull that bit it on the ass and locked it's jaws.

Five... I see you still aren't listening to his show.

And you seriously think that those statements do not incite some nut to become violent??? And you seriously think the president is comparable to Lucifer as well as a snake in The Garden of Eden, and "dark dudes are coming our way"???

ANYBODY that falls for this crap is motivated by hate and is looking for reasons to act on that hate, or is just plain ignorant. Now that's the truth.

What goofball are you talking about??? It can't be Glenn Beck because you all worship him. There is nobody else in those videos, stupid!!!

You refuse to acknowledge FACTS: Consumers, not Congressman have filed complaints against Goldline International.

Point me to the lawsuit or filed charges. You have complaints. The BBB has none. Funny how that works. It is also not illegal to sell overpriced goods in a market. If you're too fucking stupid to buy them, caveat emptor. Sucks that you're so goddamn dumb.

If Goldline is guilty of unethical business practices, what should be done? BTW, YOU were the one that was quick to call for capital punishment when people break the law...

Ding! have another one horse wonder award Tardtard. I'm not going to stoke your personal moonbat inferno. Try someone else.

So in your world, there is no business practice that is unethical, just people too stupid to know better...

Says volumes about you and your lack of morals, ethics and upbringing...

Even if Beck misspoke or was misreported in the past, so what? What the fuck does that have to do with what Media Matter is DOING right now trying to directly blame Beck for this incident?

King Obama misspeaks all the time, at least daily. The NY Times prints retractions, are we going to close the Times and demand Obama resign?

What proof do you have??? You always think we are just supposed to believe you people. If what you say is true, provide some proof.

"I see you haven't been around here long but you catch on quickly!!! You'll see that Dave and his numbnut pals NEVER care about facts. They are uninformed and ignorant. And if God Himself came down and presented them with the truth, they still would say it was a lie. They don't want to know the truth."​

Flaming hypocrite.

A running theme in all of your "got'cha's" is a lot of "most likely", "probably" by the authors.

I note that there's a lot of "guilt by association"......searing denunciations of Media Matters supporters, funders and it's founder, but VERY little straight up, logical proof of the claims of slander and misrepresentation. Yes, Media Matters makes NO bones about going after the vaunted neocon punditry...but just because one doesn't like Soros or Clinton DOES NOT PROVE SLANDER AUTOMATICALLY, as your authors seem intent upon asserting.

Case in point, the whole issue of Sherrod......the "critic" just blows off the FACT that Media Matters cops to showing a screwed up video and makes the correction, (I note the author provides NO time line for this) and how the original version is misleading......something that BRIETBART has YET to do straight out do. So let's ignore Media Matters honestly cleaning up their own mess...let's just damn them for screwing up in the first place! And let's just forget the FACT that Breitbart and the neocon punditry that followed his lead heavily pushed SLANDER...were CAUGHT, and are STILL in denial by regurgitating all their disproven claims.

In short, the authors don't like Media Matters, and throw a LOT of stuff against the wall hoping that no one will notice the serious flaws or lack of proof in their article's premise. A collection of opinion and defense of Beck's consistent emphasizing his bias opinion and then LIGHTLY throwing in a few contrary FACTS of which he quickly recoups with a "I don't know?" skepticism that reaffirms his original assertions.

As I said before, it's not a question of belief, but what you can logically and factually prove. The jokers you site seem to have a problem with facts when sited alone and in proper chronology just doesn't live up to their hype.....and they hope know one reads carefully and with a critical eye.

"None of this will matter to you. You will continue believing MM because you want to."​

I called it.

And you seriously think that those statements do not incite some nut to become violent???

You've made statements that could induce violence from the stupid on a forum. SHould you be held responsible for their criminal acts? His soapbox is bigger. That is all. You obviously have ignored all the times he's begged for non-violence, tolerance and restraint. So your complaint is intellectually disingenuous. Maybe we could hold Obama responsible for all his hateful violent talk.

And you seriously think the president is comparable to Lucifer as well as a snake in The Garden of Eden, and "dark dudes are coming our way"???

You worship him and I think your opinion is full of shit too you little boxcar loader. what do you think you're doing to Beck? Treating him to tea? Little truism for you Opinions are like assholes. Mkay? Everyone's got one and they all stink.

ANYBODY that falls for this crap is motivated by hate and is looking for reasons to act on that hate, or is just plain ignorant. Now that's the truth.

:Holds up a mirror.: Oh really, Captain Hypocrite? You listen to media matters. Known liars and purveyors of libel and slander. As if you have a place to stand.

Last edited:
Even if Beck misspoke or was misreported in the past, so what? What the fuck does that have to do with what Media Matter is DOING right now trying to directly blame Beck for this incident?

King Obama misspeaks all the time, at least daily. The NY Times prints retractions, are we going to close the Times and demand Obama resign?

Really??? You're ignorant. I doubt that you have any idea how stupid you sound. Give details, don't just make arbitrary accusations. Be specific. What are you talking about??

"I see you haven't been around here long but you catch on quickly!!! You'll see that Dave and his numbnut pals NEVER care about facts. They are uninformed and ignorant. And if God Himself came down and presented them with the truth, they still would say it was a lie. They don't want to know the truth."​

Flaming hypocrite.

Now let me get this straight. You are going to use me to justify why you don't need to prove your baseless statements?? Got it!! I guess you don't see that you are just proving me correct. Thanks, stupid. :)

Forum List

Back