Media Makes a Big Deal About Senator Rubio Buying a $3k Fridge

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Moochelle does a phoney walk-through of a K-Mart and the media tells us how down to earth she is. Rubio borrows from his 401k to pay his kids' tuition and buy a fridge and they make a big deal about his extravagance.

Hypocrisy?

Read more @ Totalitarianism just around the corner? When did you ever think your pension funds might be free from government seizure? And I've seen almost nothing about this in the Lame Street Media.

That's so ridiculous.

And it would not surprise me re: 401k's. The Dems have wanted to get hold of those funds for a long time.

anything that brings bad thoughts and press to rinos like rubio and bush and no matter how silly it is is alright with me .

probably something like brave warrior or 'wreaker of rinos ' , great thinker or something heroic Longknife !! Course I don't really know . :dunno:

Last edited:
Moochelle does a phoney walk-through of a K-Mart and the media tells us how down to earth she is. Rubio borrows from his 401k to pay his kids' tuition and buy a fridge and they make a big deal about his extravagance.

Hypocrisy?

Read more @ Totalitarianism just around the corner? When did you ever think your pension funds might be free from government seizure? And I've seen almost nothing about this in the Lame Street Media.

Thats not even an expensive fridge.
My fridge is well over $10,000 bucks.

Hypocrisy?

Uh --- link? Or are we just supposed to take your word for ... whatever it is you're talking about?

S.. M... F... H....

Hypocrisy?

Uh --- link? Or are we just supposed to take your word for ... whatever it is you're talking about?

S.. M... F... H....

Look it up for yourself. Or is that too difficult for you?

Our media is so awesome. They beat up Rubio for a 3K fridge and don't say squat about Hillary getting 200K for flapping her gums for an hour.
If you google "Marco Rubio buys a refrigerator," the only links that pop up are about how the media is bad for making a big deal out of him buying a refrigerator. This is nothing more than a typical non-story from the perpetually victimized right.

Hypocrisy?

S.. M... F... H....

Look it up for yourself. Or is that too difficult for you?

Uh--- why would I go try to find evidence for a claim I didn't even make? :lol:

:cuckoo:

What, you want me to speak for you now?
Were you the kid who tried to buy other kids' homework?

Our media is so awesome. They beat up Rubio for a 3K fridge and don't say squat about Hillary getting 200K for flapping her gums for an hour.
If you google "Marco Rubio buys a refrigerator," the only links that pop up are about how the media is bad for making a big deal out of him buying a refrigerator. This is nothing more than a typical non-story from the perpetually victimized right.

They seem to like fiction writing. That's nice, everyone should have a hobby.

--- Link?
1.gif

Say, does this reefer come with a handy water dispenser?

Hypocrisy?

A big deal? I heard about it from you, numb nuts.

Hypocrisy?

Wow! That's awesome! You must be ANOTHER millionaire nutter who posts like a retard on a message board. This place is amazing!!

Hypocrisy?

My fridge was $10 million!!! You peasant! :rofl:

Forum List

Back