Media forces for and against Hillary Rodham Clinton

Hillary was very close in that primary. The best available Republican got beaten by a two to one margin by that same unknown black man

After 8 years of Bush and a financial crisis, any Democrat was going to win the election. The leftmedia told us all that Hillary was the "one". She was "ordained". It was a "done deal". She was picking out drapes for the oval office. She was going to be the first woman POTUS. WOOHOO!!!

What happened? She lost to an inexperienced black man. Period.

Hillary (and any Democrat) doesn't stand a chance in 2016. After 8 years of Obama's feckless incompetence any Republican will beat any Democrat.

Tissue?

And the same American public preferred that inexperienced black man over the best the GOP could muster TWICE?

What makes you think those same Republicans can beat Hillary?

Name names

Pick up a phone book......:tongue:

After 8 years of Bush and a financial crisis, any Democrat was going to win the election. The leftmedia told us all that Hillary was the "one". She was "ordained". It was a "done deal". She was picking out drapes for the oval office. She was going to be the first woman POTUS. WOOHOO!!!

Hillary (and any Democrat) doesn't stand a chance in 2016. After 8 years of Obama's feckless incompetence any Republican will beat any Democrat.

Tissue?

And the same American public preferred that inexperienced black man over the best the GOP could muster TWICE?

Name names

I guess that gives Republicans as good a chance as with any of their current candidates

Name names

I guess that gives Republicans as good a chance as with any of their current candidates

And none of this will solve the problem
of people abusing party politics to impose and compete for their political agenda to dominate at the expense of the dissenting side.

What we need is for people to equally respect representation by party
and quit trying to impose one over the other by majority vote.
We would not tolerate religious agenda imposed through public policy by majority rule.
why do we continue to push political agenda and beliefs on each other
in violation of equal Constitutional rights, freedoms and protections to
fund and represent our own beliefs through leadership and affiliation by choice?

The Republicans insist on being Republicans.

Gee, imagine that. :rolleyes:

You know what doesn't work, has never worked, and will never work? Trying to be something you're not. This has never worked for democrats and it has never worked for Republicans.

Hillary was very close in that primary. The best available Republican got beaten by a two to one margin by that same unknown black man

Tissue?

Name names

P.S. If the rightwing who wants free market health care and the leftwing who wants singlepayer both team up and out the corporate corruption and abuse that created ACA
they can take back both parties, and put together a mixed ticket of conservative President
with liberal Vice President and organize support of vast populations betrayed on both sides.

Pray tell, who are these Republican "candidates" you speak of?

You have been asked to name names

As usual, Zander runs away

As usual wrongwinger misses the point.

Hilary's biggest problem is not the GOP, It's the Democrat party. She can't win her own party nomination.

Ahem..... I guess that made Ronald Reagan a terrible Republican, what?

Sorry, that argument doesn't cut it.

Ronald Reagan LOST his bid for the GOP nomination in 1976, very narrowly, to incumbent President Gerald R. Ford.

Ronald Reagan went on to WIN four years later.

The history of YOUR OWN PARTY proves that HRC can not only come back to win the DEM nomination, she can and very likely will win the GE.

Nice try, though... :)

Hilary's biggest problem is not the GOP, It's the Democrat party. She can't win her own party nomination.

Ronald Reagan LOST his bid for the GOP nomination in 1976, very narrowly, to incumbent President Gerald R. Ford.

The history of YOUR OWN PARTY proves that HRC can not only come back to win the DEM nomination, she can and very likely will win the GE.

Look up Richard Nixon

Hillary suffered from Clinton fatigue in 2008. Had she won the nomination, she would have easily beat McCain. But folks were tired of the dynasty problem. Had she won, we would have had a president named either Bush or Clinton for twenty years.

Look up Richard Nixon

Indeed: he won the nomination in 60, lost the GE, said in 62 that no one was gonna have "Richard Nixon to kick around any more", then he chopped of George Romney's balls in late 1967, and in spite of being arguably the most hated man in the GOP, won the nomination and sqeaked by in the GE 1968, by +0.70% over Humphrey and that fucking racist bigot Wallace. It was 5 pm on the day after the GE when Illinois was called for Nixon and put him over the top. And of course, he won re-election in 1972 with 60.80% of the vote and 520 EV and then jumped ship in 1974.... but he never lost a nomination and then came back to win four years later.

Last edited:

Possible? Yes. Of course almost anything is possible.

Probable? Not really.

Hillary has no clear cut advantage over anyone else in the Democrat party. Her "name recognition" is a double edged sword. She has a great deal of inherent negatives.

Her biggest problem is most liberals do not believe she is "liberal" enough. She's not exciting anyone anymore. She's older than yesterdays news....

Now, if she actually wins the nomination - she'll most likely lose. Obamacare is going to bury the Democrats for at least 2-3 elections. It's a clusterfuck that no democrat can escape. They voted for it, now they'll have to live with it.

I could be wrong though....lots of things change over 2-3 years....

:thup:

PS- your Reagan Analogy is pure bullshit. Reagan ran against a SITTING PRESIDENT and lost the nomination at the convention. Just like the famous dipsomaniac from Chappaquidick did against Peanut boy...what happened to his Presidential aspirations?? Hmmm??? :lol:

Last edited:

Probable? Not really.

Hillary has no clear cut advantage over anyone else in the Democrat party. Her "name recognition" is a double edged sword. She has a great deal of inherent negatives.

Her biggest problem is most liberals do not believe she is "liberal" enough. She's not exciting anyone anymore. She's older than yesterdays news....

Now, if she actually wins the nomination - she'll most likely lose. Obamacare is going to bury the Democrats for at least 2-3 elections. It's a clusterfuck that no democrat can escape. They voted for it, now they'll have to live with it.

PS- your Reagan Analogy is pure bullshit. Reagan ran against a SITTING PRESIDENT and lost the nomination at the convention. Just like the famous dipsomaniac from Chappaquidick did against Peanut boy...what happened to his Presidential aspirations?? Hmmm??? :lol:
I think your thinking is a bit narrowed by the hate and fear ginned up by what passes for Conservative punditry. Americans aren't as skeptical of Obamacare as the radical right. And the radical right has fears and suspicions of Hillary not shared by most Americans.

If you were a betting man, I would not let your outlook cloud your judgment. The far right is a decided minority not capable of fielding a candidate acceptable to the majority of voters.

Probable? Not really.

I think your thinking is a bit narrowed by the hate and fear ginned up by what passes for Conservative punditry. Americans aren't as skeptical of Obamacare as the radical right. And the radical right has fears and suspicions of Hillary not shared by most Americans.

If you were a betting man, I would not let your outlook cloud your judgment. The far right is a decided minority not capable of fielding a candidate acceptable to the majority of voters.

:lol:

Americans aren't skeptical of Obamacare? Obamacare is at 39% approval. Is that skeptical enough? If Obamacare is so great, why aren't all of the Democrats running on their big achievement? Why are they distancing themselves from it?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

As I indicated earlier, Hillary Clinton is doing the things that a "candidate in waiting" does, and here is yet another piece of evidence toward that end:

Hillary Clinton to do California swing in April - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

Will be speaking in California.

The former secretary of state and likely Democratic presidential contender is making stops in San Francisco, San Jose and San Diego in mid-April, as first noted by CNN.

She will keynote at the Marketing Nation Summit, a gathering for the marketing industry; at the women’s lecture series titled “Unique Lives and Experiences”; and at the Western Health Care Leadership Academy, a conference for medical practitioners.

Look up Richard Nixon

Indeed: he won the nomination in 60, lost the GE, said in 62 that no one was gonna have "Richard Nixon to kick around any more", then he chopped of George Romney's balls in late 1967, and in spite of being arguably the most hated man in the GOP, won the nomination and sqeaked by in the GE 1968, by +0.70% over Humphrey and that fucking racist bigot Wallace. It was 5 pm on the day after the GE when Illinois was called for Nixon and put him over the top. And of course, he won re-election in 1972 with 60.80% of the vote and 520 EV and then jumped ship in 1974.... but he never lost a nomination and then came back to win four years later.

Hillary Clinton is no Ronald Reagan. I don't think she'll run. We have 3 more years of Obama. Most Americans are already tired of the liberal bullshit. Please... Can we actually adhere to the Constitution :eusa_eh:

As I indicated earlier, Hillary Clinton is doing the things that a "candidate in waiting" does, and here is yet another piece of evidence toward that end:

Hillary Clinton to do California swing in April - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

Will be speaking in California.

The former secretary of state and likely Democratic presidential contender is making stops in San Francisco, San Jose and San Diego in mid-April, as first noted by CNN.

She will keynote at the Marketing Nation Summit, a gathering for the marketing industry; at the women’s lecture series titled “Unique Lives and Experiences”; and at the Western Health Care Leadership Academy, a conference for medical practitioners.

I wonder how many "candidates in waiting" have gone on to win the Democrat Party Nomination?

I'm voting for the Ronald Reagan avatar. The Ronald Reagan avatar will be the only candidate to defeat the Lezbionic Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Unless Alan West gets a sex change - then It will close.

I think Hilary has a bigger Johnson, though.

Clinton still has that white water thing hanging over her, even though no one knows what it is or why it's even a scandle. "White Water" - it sounds scandalous.

Time to take Ken Star out of the moth balls.

Forum List

Back