Media blackout of Gosnell's trial...the msm is okay with killing babies, it seems.

Er..abortions do occur before birth.

But when you kill them after they're born, it's murder.

Just so you know.

OOOOOkay.

Except that until now, there hasn't been one prosecution under the Federal BAIPA law that you guys just HAD to pass because there were hundreds of babies supposedly being slaughtered after botched abortions....

And, hey, when are we going to arraign the women who went to Gosnell to kill their babies?

The fact that there have been no prosecutions proves what, exactly? It must be something pretty important since you keep mentioning it. especially when you factor in the fact that the bill doesn't actually make anything illegal, it just extends the legal definition of life to include born alive infants.

"
Steven Ertelt at LifeNews reported earlier in April that over 1,200 perinatal babies were born and then died following botched abortions in 2010 in the United States. In Canada, official statistics showed that nearly 500 babies died after live births from 2000-2009. Mona Charen reported on Townhall that live births following botched abortions were "routine." The legal regulations surrounding abortions in the United States can be very fuzzy - as doctors will sometimes continue performing abortions even when they have lost their medical license. "

It's Not Just About Gosnell - Kevin Glass

"The denial (regarding live born babies) goes very deep. Any number of e-mailers expressed their contemptuous certainty that "born alive" infants were an invention of pro-life activists. OK, enter "abortion survivors" into your browser and see what you get. Or, if you prefer a traditional media source, consult the Daily Mail in Britain. The Mail has reported that in just the past year 66 infants had been left to die after abortions in Great Britain. "

"

When Congress was considering the Born Alive Infants Protection Act (BAIPA), a subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee heard testimony from Jill Stanek and Allison Baker, two nurses at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Ill. They described several instances in which babies who were moving and breathing after induced abortions were left to die. The committee report quoted Jill Stanek: "Mrs. Stanek testified about another aborted baby who was thought to have had spina bifida, but was delivered with an intact spine. On another occasion, an aborted baby was left to die on the counter of the Utility Room wrapped in a disposable towel." The committee report also quoted Shelly Lowe, a lab technician at Bethesda North Medical Center in Cincinnati. A young woman who had undergone just the first cervix-opening phase of a partial-birth abortion gave birth in the emergency room. The doctor placed the 22-week-old baby in a specimen dish to be taken to the lab. According to the report, when Ms. Lowe "saw the baby girl in the dish she was stunned when she saw the girl gasping for air. 'I don't think I can do that,' Ms. Lowe reportedly said. 'This baby is alive.'" Lowe asked permission to hold the baby until she died. She wrapped the child she dubbed "Baby Hope" in a blanket and sang to her. Breathing room air without any other supports, Baby Hope lived for three hours.
I've received a number of letters from viewers. This one caught my eye: "I am a pediatrician. When I was a pediatric resident on a neonatal intensive care rotation, we were routinely called to resuscitate infants. In one instance I was called to pronounce a baby dead who had been born an hour earlier after a failed abortion. We were not called to resuscitate the baby immediately after the delivery as the intent was abortion. I write to attest that babies are sometimes born alive after abortion and then put aside to die." The BAIPA was designed to ensure that in those rare cases in which a baby marked for abortion happens to survive -- that the child will be immediately accorded full human and constitutional rights. The measure passed the U.S. House by a vote 380 to 15 but was blocked in the Senate. When a "neutrality clause" was inserted to the effect that the law should not be construed to limit the scope of Roe v. Wade, the measure was passed by unanimous consent and signed into law in 2002. "

Abortions Do Sometimes Produce Live Births - Mona Charen - [page]

You're a monster, joe. Everybody here knows it. You know it yourself. I can only pray that eventually you wind up in a jail cell, where you belong.

Not a "jail cell" he needs psychiatric help...He's got serious issues :cuckoo:

"
Steven Ertelt at LifeNews reported earlier in April that over 1,200 perinatal babies were born and then died following botched abortions in 2010 in the United States. In Canada, official statistics showed that nearly 500 babies died after live births from 2000-2009. Mona Charen reported on Townhall that live births following botched abortions were "routine." The legal regulations surrounding abortions in the United States can be very fuzzy - as doctors will sometimes continue performing abortions even when they have lost their medical license. "

You're a monster, joe. Everybody here knows it. You know it yourself. I can only pray that eventually you wind up in a jail cell, where you belong.

Yawn... seriously, if all you have is name-calling, then you have nothing. DO you have any figures from non-propaganda sources.

Here's the reality. In 2002, Religious fanatics got Congress to pass the Absurd "Born Alive Infant Protection Act".

Number of prosecution under this law to date?

ZERO.

So I guess ZERO babies were born alive after abortions.

We're done here.

Er..abortions do occur before birth.

But when you kill them after they're born, it's murder.

Just so you know.

OOOOOkay.

Except that until now, there hasn't been one prosecution under the Federal BAIPA law that you guys just HAD to pass because there were hundreds of babies supposedly being slaughtered after botched abortions....

And, hey, when are we going to arraign the women who went to Gosnell to kill their babies?

The fact that there have been no prosecutions proves what, exactly? It must be something pretty important since you keep mentioning it. especially when you factor in the fact that the bill doesn't actually make anything illegal, it just extends the legal definition of life to include born alive infants.

Okay, I realize in your unmedicated state, you don't understand it. I'll explain it to you and you still won't.

But here goes.

Either NO babies were born alive and subsequently killed.

or

A few were, were killed by common consent of the physcian and patient, but nobody talked about it. Probably because most "Late" abortions are hideous deformed things. Spina Bifida, Brittle bone syndrome, stuff like that.

"

Yawn... seriously, if all you have is name-calling, then you have nothing. DO you have any figures from non-propaganda sources.

Here's the reality. In 2002, Religious fanatics got Congress to pass the Absurd "Born Alive Infant Protection Act".

ZERO.

We're done here.

You're done. You're a worthless animal that has no place among humans.

"

It's Not Just About Gosnell - Kevin Glass

"The denial (regarding live born babies) goes very deep. Any number of e-mailers expressed their contemptuous certainty that "born alive" infants were an invention of pro-life activists. OK, enter "abortion survivors" into your browser and see what you get. Or, if you prefer a traditional media source, consult the Daily Mail in Britain. The Mail has reported that in just the past year 66 infants had been left to die after abortions in Great Britain. "

"

When Congress was considering the Born Alive Infants Protection Act (BAIPA), a subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee heard testimony from Jill Stanek and Allison Baker, two nurses at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Ill. They described several instances in which babies who were moving and breathing after induced abortions were left to die. The committee report quoted Jill Stanek: "Mrs. Stanek testified about another aborted baby who was thought to have had spina bifida, but was delivered with an intact spine. On another occasion, an aborted baby was left to die on the counter of the Utility Room wrapped in a disposable towel." The committee report also quoted Shelly Lowe, a lab technician at Bethesda North Medical Center in Cincinnati. A young woman who had undergone just the first cervix-opening phase of a partial-birth abortion gave birth in the emergency room. The doctor placed the 22-week-old baby in a specimen dish to be taken to the lab. According to the report, when Ms. Lowe "saw the baby girl in the dish she was stunned when she saw the girl gasping for air. 'I don't think I can do that,' Ms. Lowe reportedly said. 'This baby is alive.'" Lowe asked permission to hold the baby until she died. She wrapped the child she dubbed "Baby Hope" in a blanket and sang to her. Breathing room air without any other supports, Baby Hope lived for three hours.
I've received a number of letters from viewers. This one caught my eye: "I am a pediatrician. When I was a pediatric resident on a neonatal intensive care rotation, we were routinely called to resuscitate infants. In one instance I was called to pronounce a baby dead who had been born an hour earlier after a failed abortion. We were not called to resuscitate the baby immediately after the delivery as the intent was abortion. I write to attest that babies are sometimes born alive after abortion and then put aside to die." The BAIPA was designed to ensure that in those rare cases in which a baby marked for abortion happens to survive -- that the child will be immediately accorded full human and constitutional rights. The measure passed the U.S. House by a vote 380 to 15 but was blocked in the Senate. When a "neutrality clause" was inserted to the effect that the law should not be construed to limit the scope of Roe v. Wade, the measure was passed by unanimous consent and signed into law in 2002. "

Abortions Do Sometimes Produce Live Births - Mona Charen - [page]

No, he's just a pig. I think he's criminal. People who are that depraved generally are.

[

No, he's just a pig. I think he's criminal. People who are that depraved generally are.

Sorry, everything I advocate is perfectly legal.

And should be.

it's you dummies who think you can write laws to please your imaginary friend in the sky that are the problem.

Fact is, my point of view is the law. Abortion on demand for any reason. Learn to deal with it.

[

Says the guy who screams at people who disagree with him.

Hey, how about this. Why don't we charge every woman who ever had an abortion with murder?

Until you guys are up with that, you are all a bunch of phonies.

Screams? When did that happen? Delusions are part of your psychosis:cuckoo:

If he doesn't have a record, he should have.

I do.

It's one of a decorated veteran who served his country, and then worked his ass off for 20 years in the private sector.

That's my record.

Except that 6 years ago, I stopped believing Republican Bullshit about abortion, because after 40 years, Republicans did nothing to actually end them.

If he doesn't have a record, he should have.

If he doesn't have a psychotherapist he should have:cuckoo:

I imagine it's a probation requirement.

Why do I keep getting this image of you, Koshie?

tumblr_lt73jcqLnP1qfsvaqo1_500.jpg

"

ZERO.

We're done here.

Let me get this straight, Melissa Ohden is a plot to discredit abortion.

OOOOOkay.

Okay, I realize in your unmedicated state, you don't understand it. I'll explain it to you and you still won't.

But here goes.

Either NO babies were born alive and subsequently killed.

or

A few were, were killed by common consent of the physcian and patient, but nobody talked about it. Probably because most "Late" abortions are hideous deformed things. Spina Bifida, Brittle bone syndrome, stuff like that.

Or, third alternative, the women were spaced out on Demerol and cannot remember anything. Or did you forget that Gosnell used Demerol as an abortifacient?

I didn't.

[

Sorry, everything I advocate is perfectly legal.

And should be.

it's you dummies who think you can write laws to please your imaginary friend in the sky that are the problem.

Fact is, my point of view is the law. Abortion on demand for any reason. Learn to deal with it.

You advocate third term abortions, which are illegal.

You advocate Gosnell aborting babies and snipping their spinal cord after they are out of the uterus, even though it is not a medical procedure used anywhere else in the world.

You advocate Gosnell flushing medical waste down toilets. which is illegal, and storing it in the kitchen of his clinic, which is also illegal.

You advocate murder, which is illegal everywhere in the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back