Media bias chart

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Someone posted this on facebook.

You can see the bias of different news outlets in the English speaking world.

36480471_10157584294553327_4531484440546770944_o.jpg

That looks about right. CNN, AP, NPR are the gold standard. USA Today is good but I think their reporting is sort of light.

Bias will always exist, but some try and reduce their bias. I have the Huffington Post app on my phone which I look at when I've exhausted others ones, and it's blatantly biased and kind of embarrassing at times.

That looks about right. CNN, AP, NPR are the gold standard. USA Today is good but I think their reporting is sort of light.

Bias will always exist, but some try and reduce their bias. I have the Huffington Post app on my phone which I look at when I've exhausted others ones, and it's blatantly biased and kind of embarrassing at times.
And yet your bullshit chart puts huffpo just below the “fair, opinion” section.....

HuffPo is really an embarrassment; it’s almost as bad as MSNBC.

I have Alexa and I get about 3 radio newscasts while doing my stretching; WSJ, NPR, CNN. It is pretty comprehensive.

HuffPo is really an embarrassment; it’s almost as bad as MSNBC.

I have Alexa and I get about 3 radio newscasts while doing my stretching; WSJ, NPR, CNN. It is pretty comprehensive.
According to his bullshit chart MSNBC is both less liberal and less opinionated than Huffpo is.....

The bias is simple. Anti American,Anti Trump,Anti GOP,Anti White,Anti Traditional Values Vs Pro American,Pro Trump,Pro GOP,Pro White or race neutral,Pro Traditional Values. EVEN some of those on the "right" belong on the left side.

Forum List

Back