Michael Moore

The only thing he's ever put his body on, is a truckers weight scale

“We must put our bodies on the line”

His body could plug up the entire Mexican border.

latest

Michael Moore is stoking the flames of violence, he tells the SJW “We must put our bodies on the line”

Michael Moore’s madness: We must ‘put our bodies on the line’

More character assassinations. BTW, the Washington Times as a source of anything is laughable:

Washington Times - SourceWatch

So you are saying he did NOT say "we must put our bodies on the line" since the Washington Times reported it?

I don't know what he said, nor do I know the context where and when he spoke on the issue. Do you?

Do you find the Wash. Times to be a credible source on what Moore said or did?

A guy that has spread lies in every movie he has made actually makes Al Gore jealous because he thought he was the biggest liar!

I don't know what he said, nor do I know the context where and when he spoke on the issue. Do you?

Now you know what he said. Your welcome.

6:03

Michael Moore is stoking the flames of violence, he tells the SJW “We must put our bodies on the line”

Perhaps he was just listening to the former President... (just posted this on another thread, but it is quite apt here as well)

Are things escalating from the, by comparison, tranquil days of the Obama Regime... Absolutely... and it only further illustrates the fundamental difference between conservative values and liberal progressive values in the reaction to the party of majority & their sitting President. I fear that the insatiable drive for power and change, change, change from our traditional American values will result in further division and upheaval. The very last thing we should be doing is letting anyone into our nation at this point! We need a moratorium on all immigration. We have a voluminous amount of sorting out to do with the millions of illegals here presently (mostly the Latino population that Obama is addressing). How about, for a change, you libs take a crack at fisking the MSM and calling them out on their subjectively partisan 'narrative'. Who knows, a little honesty and objectivity might actually further your un-American ideologies with the low information electorate... or have you already given up on them in your rush to replace them with 3rd world non citizen, criminals!

Last edited:

Now you know what he said. Your welcome.

6:03

Now I do, and nothing Moore said was anything outrageous or threatening. He was exercising a fundamental right, and in fact he petitioned the audience watching at home and in the studio to express non violently their grievances. Which was in fact practiced by tens of thousands of American's today, in every state and in The District.

If there's one thing you can be damn sure of...it's that Michael Moore's fat ass will NEVER be placed in danger! He makes his living off of scamming progressives but there's no way in the world that he'd ever risk a "boo boo" putting his body on the line! That will be for some other young naive sort to do while Fat Mike cheers them on from his mansion on the lake.

Forum List

Back