Meddling in the affairs of Israel

Yo dingle berry

Do you know why Israel exists?

Because one miserable scumbag known as Harry S Truman removed 1.3 million Muslims from Palestine in 1949.

But I agree.

The US should NOT intervene in Palestine, Truman's action should be rescinded. And so should the promise that the US will eternally financially support and militarily defend the Zionist enclave.

Having Israel in the center of all the bullshit is invaluable to our middle east intelligence.
Palestine? Not so much.

Why, no its not, what proof do you have of that? We do not have a air base or naval base in Israel. They do nothing but covert ops to better themselves. Actually they have alienated other countries against us for being an ally to them.

Yes, indeed.

Convicted Israel spy Jonathan Pollard free after 30 years

And we need "middle east intelligence" because.....................?????????.
Because we are ass-deep in the ME, our finger's in everyone's 'bidness' / country all the time and can't afford to be 'blind'.

Sorry, that is more of a 'why ARE we there', not necessarily 'why do we NEED to be there'.

Yo dingle berry

Because one miserable scumbag known as Harry S Truman removed 1.3 million Muslims from Palestine in 1949.

But I agree.

The US should NOT intervene in Palestine, Truman's action should be rescinded. And so should the promise that the US will eternally financially support and militarily defend the Zionist enclave.

Having Israel in the center of all the bullshit is invaluable to our middle east intelligence.
Palestine? Not so much.

And we need "middle east intelligence" because.....................?????????

There's this thing called terrorism...maybe you've heard of it.

There's this thing call RETALIATION........maybe you've heard of it.

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

Palestine? Not so much.

Why, no its not, what proof do you have of that? We do not have a air base or naval base in Israel. They do nothing but covert ops to better themselves. Actually they have alienated other countries against us for being an ally to them.

Yes, indeed.

Thats the norm. Everyone spies on each other if they can get away with it.
Sometimes they dont...get away with it that is.

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

Palestine? Not so much.

There's this thing call RETALIATION:

You're forgetting that muslims have been killing infidels for thousands of years.

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

Palestine? Not so much.

Yes, indeed.

Thats the norm. Everyone spies on each other if they can get away with it.
Sometimes they dont...get away with it that is.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just Punishment

Jonathan Pollard was one of the worst traitors of the 20th century. He deserved to languish as long as he did.

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

Palestine? Not so much.

You're forgetting that muslims have been killing infidels for thousands of years.

You don't have any contemporaneous evidence of that. But even if you did it would be irrelevant.

There is plenty of evidence that

the zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 . They terrorized Palestinians and the British in order to create the Zionist enclave. The Palestinians should not be punished for what Hitler did to the Jews.

Palestine? Not so much.

You don't have any contemporaneous evidence of that. But even if you did it would be irrelevant.

There is plenty of evidence that

the zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 . They terrorized Palestinians and the British in order to create the Zionist enclave. The Palestinians should not be punished for what Hitler did to the Jews.

Sorry,you'll never see me side with muslims on any topic.

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

HST did the right thing. End of story.

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

Palestine? Not so much.

Who? Iraq?
The Mossad is shadowy but they do help us with intelligence.
And I never said we had any assets in Israel,Israel is our asset.

Israel is a very expensive asset that we get no benefit from , like spending money on a loser stock.

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

Palestine? Not so much.

Who? Iraq?
The Mossad is shadowy but they do help us with intelligence.
And I never said we had any assets in Israel,Israel is our asset.

Israel is a very expensive asset that we get no benefit from , like spending money on a loser stock.

We're constantly getting intelligence from Israel.
The Mossad is one of the best in the business at gathering info.

We're constantly getting (intentionally false) intelligence from Israel.

Fixed.

Examples of Israeli falsehoods:

1982 - Israeli lie - Hezbo killed your US Marines in Lebanon

Truth - Israel killed them to provoke a US war with Hezbo. Fortunately Reagan didn't fall for it

2001 - Israeli lie - Islamic Terrorists attacked the US on 911

Truth - the Mossad did 911 and celebrated

Forum List

Back