Meddling in the affairs of Israel

Just be glad your back.

Netanyahu is an enemy of America.

The MODS LOVE me! I give them something to do!

This goes for you as well.....

CAVAG8-UQAAe9US.jpg

You got no game, Vigilante, never did, never will.

Bibi is not America's friend.

Just be glad your back.

Netanyahu is an enemy of America.

According to you, the muslims and the nazi's of course, proving that nazi anti semiotism is still alive and kicking and was not wiped out at the end of WW2

For Bibi's defense I'd say he is a brilliant politician, the Victory15 era is well remembered in Israel.

I Remember me and my father discussing politics the other evening when he said "Israel is about to lose any sense of leadership, with Livni and Bougie being elected" my father votes for Shas for years, I knew Bibi will pull this off and obviously I voted for him.

About 10 hours before the elections Bibi's made a stunning move with the statement he gave and won.

V15 (Victory15) is a group of professional propagandists, they fell flat on their face.

NY PostHB ^ | July 12, 2016 | Bob Fredericks
State Department grants that were supposed to aid peace negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians also helped an effort to oust Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, a Senate investigation confirmed Tuesday. Nearly $350,000 in grants were awarded to OneVoice, a US- and UK-based nonprofit that helped another group, Victory15, an Israeli PAC that led a get-out-the-vote drive aimed at electing “anybody but Bibi [Netanyahu]” in the 2015 election, according to the report by the Senate’s permanent subcommittee on investigations.

D16710_1.gif
It's amazing the kind of shit this president and his underlings have done and gotten away with it.

Just be glad your back. Netanyahu is an enemy of America.
According to you, the muslims and the nazi's of course, proving that nazi anti semiotism is still alive and kicking and was not wiped out at the end of WW2
Netanyahu is unrealistic. I believe in a Greater Israel one-state solution. Of course the anti-Jews are fighting against it.

If it is a one-state solution involving a jewish-controlled Israel, with the gazan and west bank arabs removed and sent back to other arab muslim countries, we are in agreement.

Yo dingle berry

Do you know why Israel exists?

Because one miserable scumbag known as Harry S Truman removed 1.3 million Muslims from Palestine in 1949.

But I agree.

The US should NOT intervene in Palestine, Truman's action should be rescinded. And so should the promise that the US will eternally financially support and militarily defend the Zionist enclave.

Yo dingle berry

Because one miserable scumbag known as Harry S Truman removed 1.3 million Muslims from Palestine in 1949.

But I agree.

The US should NOT intervene in Palestine, Truman's action should be rescinded. And so should the promise that the US will eternally financially support and militarily defend the Zionist enclave.

Having Israel in the center of all the bullshit is invaluable to our middle east intelligence.
Palestine? Not so much.

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

Having Israel in the center of all the bullshit is invaluable to our middle east intelligence.
Palestine? Not so much.

Why, no its not, what proof do you have of that? We do not have a air base or naval base in Israel. They do nothing but covert ops to better themselves. Actually they have alienated other countries against us for being an ally to them.

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

Palestine? Not so much.

Why, no its not, what proof do you have of that? We do not have a air base or naval base in Israel. They do nothing but covert ops to better themselves. Actually they have alienated other countries against us for being an ally to them.

Who? Iraq?
The Mossad is shadowy but they do help us with intelligence.
And I never said we had any assets in Israel,Israel is our asset.

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

Palestine? Not so much.

And we need "middle east intelligence" because.....................?????????

Yo dingle berry

But I agree.

Palestine? Not so much.

And we need "middle east intelligence" because.....................?????????

There's this thing called terrorism...maybe you've heard of it.

'Meddling in the affairs of Israel'...

....at US tax payer expense...against their will.

Again, to me, this seems extremely familiar to being in a union:

You are an American - no choice about it - your money is taken and used to fund political stances and candidates you may not even like. This is basically what happened here...except THIS should be illegal. I am almost positive this was not one of the Founding Father's intended uses for our tax dollars.

Forum List

Back