Mecca Plagued with Locusts

History makes it so.

How can a triune God and a faith that asserts Jesus is the Son of God, have the same God as a monotheistic God and a faith that asserts Jesus as only a prophet?

Square that circle for me.
It's the same god as the jewish god and and muslim god. Both Jesus and Mohammed were Jews who worshipped the same god.

Jesus was a Jew, this is true. Mohammad invented a whole new religion.
Actually, the same can be said of Jesus.

Nope, but we're taking the locust thread off track. Be happy to discuss this in the religion section--start a thread.
Nope, we did not. You did. Current Events, Sue.

History makes it so.

How can a triune God and a faith that asserts Jesus is the Son of God, have the same God as a monotheistic God and a faith that asserts Jesus as only a prophet?

It's the same god as the jewish god and and muslim god. Both Jesus and Mohammed were Jews who worshipped the same god.

Actually, the same can be said of Jesus.

Nope, but we're taking the locust thread off track. Be happy to discuss this in the religion section--start a thread.

I heard loscust are grasshoppers that begin travelling in swarms or armies. Is that true or is a locust a completely other creature?

Maybe they should rethink their war cry:

Allah is Greater than All Other Gods

YHVH (I Am) says otherwise
They're the exact same God.

Oh, nope.
Bullshit!

Well the Christian God is a triune God: Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Not so Allah. So I guess saying BS made you feel better but you're still wrong.

And Yahweh is not. So they are the same God with different names.

Bullshit, they are the exact same.

Saying it don't make it so, dude.
History makes it so.

What do you think Paul did?

Bullshit, they are the exact same
I don't agree with her pagan Trinity doctrine, but they are NOT the same god.

Allahu Akbar does NOT mean "god is greatest." It means ALLAH is the greatest of the gods."

Allah is NOT the god of Israel, the Christian god.

Allah is Satan in one of his many forms. He is the god MuhAmmAd's tribe worshiped among all the pagan gods worshipped by the Arabs before he became possessed by Satan.

I heard loscust are grasshoppers that begin travelling in swarms or armies. Is that true or is a locust a completely other creature?
They are similar but different. They are considered clean meat by the Bible. But I don't eat bugs

And THEY reach that the prophet Jesus will SLAY ALL THOSE WHO SAY HE IS THE SON OF GOD

Meaning they, Muslims, are to eventually KILL ALL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS.

Some of you illiterate antiGod fools are such tards.

He worshipped the same god as Jesus and considered Jesus a prophet
The Jews will tell you politely that Jesus was a prophet too. A Hebrew teacher told me that once. I said, if you call Jesus a prophet, why do you reject what He says???

She tried to avoid my trap but then admitted .. ..

We consider Jesus a FALSE PROPHET.

That IS THE same position held by your beloved Muslims.

Last edited:
"Allah" in Arabic is a name. It does not mean "I am" or anything similar, nor does it have the sense, as a name, that the term in Hebrew, the tetragrammaton, has.

Forum List

Back