Sheltered Homeschooler Struggles Through Life And Settles For Marrying Miss Universe

The NFL leadership are too stupid to profit from a good thing. It's a business and they had a golden opportunity to market and profit from his good looks and moral lifestyle to gain more female fans.

Imagine, all the silly romance movies women have watched, and there was a real life Prince Charming, built like a tank and celibate until he got married playing a dumb sport. They would tune in and cheer for him, they'd watch the NFL, they'd increase viewership and buy the silly products and jerseys being sold.

It's a reminder that there are far too many outright stupid people and lazy with no imagination, creativity or vision who have money. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how from a business standpoint they could have made hand over fist and expanded their reach. Instead, they supported a guy who took a knee and hurt their brand and ratings.

Now I say all of this with the belief he has to earn his way into his position. If he can't play QB he shouldn't be playing. Regardless, you milk it while you can. Compelling stories are always good for sales.

Last edited:
I never understood the left's fascination with Tebow other than their dislike for Christianity....could be is white also I guess

Tim is not any better than any other average player but you guys can adorate his ass all you like, doesn't bother me...He sucked in the NFL...

Tim is not any better than any other average player but you guys can adorate his ass all you like, doesn't bother me...He sucked in the NFL...
No, the NFL wants their players scripted. Gotta cater to a dumbed-down TV audience. Tebow and Vince Young were wasted. Teams should have built their offenses around them. SF did that with Kaeperdick and optioned themselves all the way to the Stuper Bore championship game.

Forum List

Back