Mecca Plagued with Locusts

Maybe they should rethink their war cry:

Allah is Greater than All Other Gods

YHVH (I Am) says otherwise

Mecca’s Grand Mosque plagued by swarm of locusts

So you think the war of the Gods is still going on like the ancient days. LOL. I wonder if Moses was there.
No and Moses wont be back.Neither will Noah. Their missions are completed and they're receiving their rewards. Yeshua will and he's gonna open a jar of whipass not seen since the flood.
Round two !

If Moses is receiving an award, I don't want one. He was nasty. Noah was a drunk.

They're the exact same God.

Oh, nope.
Bullshit!

Well the Christian God is a triune God: Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Not so Allah. So I guess saying BS made you feel better but you're still wrong.
Bullshit, they are the exact same.

They're the exact same God.

Oh, nope.
Bullshit!

Well the Christian God is a triune God: Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Not so Allah. So I guess saying BS made you feel better but you're still wrong.

Saying it don't make it so, dude.

History makes it so.

How can a triune God and a faith that asserts Jesus is the Son of God, have the same God as a monotheistic God and a faith that asserts Jesus as only a prophet?

Square that circle for me.

Bullshit!

History makes it so.

How can a triune God and a faith that asserts Jesus is the Son of God, have the same God as a monotheistic God and a faith that asserts Jesus as only a prophet?

It's the same god as the jewish god and and muslim god. Both Jesus and Mohammed were Jews who worshipped the same god.

History makes it so.

It's the same god as the jewish god and and muslim god. Both Jesus and Mohammed were Jews who worshipped the same god.

Jesus was a Jew, this is true. Mohammad invented a whole new religion.

History makes it so.

Actually, the same can be said of Jesus.

History makes it so.

He worshipped the same god as Jesus and considered Jesus a prophet.

History makes it so.

He worshipped the same god as Jesus and considered Jesus a prophet.

K, nope. He even wrote a whole 'nother book.

History makes it so.

Actually, the same can be said of Jesus.

Nope, but we're taking the locust thread off track. Be happy to discuss this in the religion section--start a thread.

Forum List

Back