Mecca Attack foiled

Hopefully a sign of things to come. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Saudi security forces on Friday foiled a suicide attack on the Grand Mosque in the Muslim holy city of Mecca, cornering the would-be attacker in an apartment, where he blew himself up, the Interior Ministry said.

Bomber planning to attack Mecca's Grand Mosque blows himself up: ministry

Once I used to think it would be good to just nuke Mecca and Medina.

Then I thought about what the ramifications of an action like that would be and I thought that nuking Mecca and Medina would solve nothing and would actually make things 1,000 times worse. It would result in 200 million Muslims losing it completely across the world and we'd have a nightmare of absolutely epic proportions, with more bloodshed than we could even contemplate and one that I feel NOBODY would be able to bring under control.

Nah, we'd be forced to fight the outraged Muslims or die.

They don't outnumber us. They may be highly motivated, but some on the other side are, too.

The way those zombies circle that outhouse with a black rock stuck on its side, reminds me of turds circling in a toilet.

We should tell the Muslim world that the next time there is a terrorist attack on America or one of our close allies, we drop 100 MOABs on Mecca.

^ The worst scenario EVAH.

And people know how strongly anti-Islam I am. People must be logical and pragmatic about these things, the Gung-Ho attitude to Islamic Terrorism is completely the wrong approach.

If people think things are bad now, then times it ALL by 1,000 and have MILLIONS of fanatical Muslims on the rampage across EVERY Western nation, we'd be having 100 suicide attacks each day, every day.

The lid of Pandora's Box would be blown off and absolute Hell on earth would be unleashed.

We should tell the Muslim world that the next time there is a terrorist attack on America or one of our close allies, we drop 100 MOABs on Mecca.

And people know how strongly anti-Islam I am. People must be logical and pragmatic about these things, the Gung-Ho attitude to Islamic Terrorism is completely the wrong approach.

If people think things are bad now, then times it ALL by 1,000 and have MILLIONS of fanatical Muslims on the rampage across EVERY Western nation, we'd be having 100 suicide attacks each day, every day.

The lid of Pandora's Box would be blown off and absolute Hell on earth would be unleashed.

It's like soaking an ant mound with gas and lighting it.

Nah, we'd be forced to fight the outraged Muslims or die.

They don't outnumber us. They may be highly motivated, but some on the other side are, too.

There are 200 MILLION of them, they are far more FANATICAL than ANY of us will EVER be, they are HAPPY to DIE for Islam, they consider Suiciding themselves and taking others with them as the greatest of honours.

Are YOU THAT FANATICAL, would YOU strap a suicide vest to yourself and blow yourself up for YOUR beliefs?

No, thought not, because neither would I.

It's like soaking an ant mound with gas and lighting it.

Yes Mecca and Medina, but 200 MILLION Kebabs don't live in Mecca and Medina or in the Middle East, they live across Western nations also.

I'm sorry I'm NOT prepared to unleash MILLIONS of fanatical Kebabs on Western peoples because a Gung-Ho Crowd just want to sit back and eat popcorn and watch Hell on Earth unleashed.

We already have enough problems and enough of a dilemma with how to deal with the random Islamic Terrorist attacks we already have, Western Security Services cannot even STOP the random attacks which are executed by small cells of Kebabs, so how the fuck would they even be able to COPE with thousands of crazed Kebabs per nation and potentially 100 suicide attacks a day every day?

The entire Western apparatus would be in permanent chaos, from Intelligence, to Law Enforcement, to medical facilities etc.

This is almost certainly WHY The West HASN'T nuked Mecca and Medina, because of the insane ramifications if they did.

Already the Kebabs have lost their shit because of Iraq and Syria and Libya and Afghanistan, so just basing their maniac actions because of those, imagine what their COLLECTIVE reaction across The West would be if Mecca and Medina were nuked.

Please people need to think and also get a grip.

'Hopefully' as in you hope other attacks are foiled?

or

'Hopefully' as in you hope that the next attack succeeds?

Hopefully there are more attacks from batshit crazy Islamists on each other. The best way to deal with the problem of Islam is to isolate them and let them kill each other.

or

Hopefully there are more attacks from batshit crazy Islamists on each other. The best way to deal with the problem of Islam is to isolate them and let them kill each other.

^ This I can fully agree with.

my_body_is_ready.png

or

So you are hoping for the murder of innocent women and children- if they are Muslim.

What an asshole.

or

^ This I can fully agree with.
So you are hoping for the murder of innocent women and children- if they are Muslim.

What an asshole.

or

What an asshole.

Those "innocent" women and children are being taught to "Kill the kafir, wherever you find them"

I like bacon, fuck Muslims. :fu:

Dirty Kuffar - Islamic Scriptures Unveiled

or

What an asshole.

I don't hope for their children to be blown up. Their women aren't "innocent", they are complacent and accept Islam. Muslims by nature must pillage and murder, I'd just rather it be on themselves that actual innocent people in the West, or Far East, etc.

People like you, who welcome these barbarians and push for their "rights" in Western countries are in a sense "hoping" they kill Western people.

That makes you a treasonous asshole.

or

What an asshole.

Those "innocent" women and children are being taught to "Kill the kafir, wherever you find them"

Well alrighty then- guess murdering women and children is okay then- if they are Muslim

iu

iu

or

What an asshole.

I don't hope for their children to be blown up. .

Yes- you are. And their mothers too.

Because you are an asshole.

Forum List

Back