Meat allergies triggered by tick and they're spreading

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(WIRED) – First comes the unscratchable itching, and the angry blossoming of hives. Then stomach cramping, and—for the unluckiest few—difficulty breathing, passing out, and even death. In the last decade and a half, thousands of previously protein-loving Americans have developed a dangerous allergy to meat. And they all have one thing in common: the lone star tick.

Meat allergies triggered by tick, and they’re spreading
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some have questioned if these things were weaponized, and yes they can be. You have to dig into the past to find that information. the problem is half the public never bothers to research anything.

Most people find science boring let alone knowing about past human guinea pigs even entire communities have been used for test without them even knowing it until decades later.

Oh well better to have some information than none. So at least while you think it's fake when and if you get bit the information might hit that memory bank when asked at the emergency room, or doctor's visit.

When I first got the little old microscope I found that a tick I smooshed and poo from the new pup that came from momma dog that was dumped off had the same visible fungi and bacteria's. Mamma dog was full of ticks and fleas when she came here. Parasites are not something doctors generally look for when people are sick.

It took me over twenty years to know why I had two warthens tumors that the docs claimed needed to be surgically removed. If they had looked for Lyme disease it would have saved me two major surgeries and a lifetime of screwed up saliva glands from them being cut into. One lousy tick bite several years before the first surgery was done.

(WIRED) – First comes the unscratchable itching, and the angry blossoming of hives. Then stomach cramping, and—for the unluckiest few—difficulty breathing, passing out, and even death. In the last decade and a half, thousands of previously protein-loving Americans have developed a dangerous allergy to meat. And they all have one thing in common: the lone star tick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some have questioned if these things were weaponized, and yes they can be. You have to dig into the past to find that information. the problem is half the public never bothers to research anything.

Most people find science boring let alone knowing about past human guinea pigs even entire communities have been used for test without them even knowing it until decades later.

Oh well better to have some information than none. So at least while you think it's fake when and if you get bit the information might hit that memory bank when asked at the emergency room, or doctor's visit.
I agree it's good to know about the possibility of getting sick from a tick bite, but where's this information on weaponization that you allude to?

I agree it's good to know about the possibility of getting sick from a tick bite, but where's this information on weaponization that you allude to?
Do the read more...

Forum List

Back