Meanwhile in Germany.

I'm rooting for the African woman. She should have kicked that Mask Nazi in the nuts.
Both were wrong

The mask nazi’s are annoying

But if wearing or not wearing a mask avoids a scene like the one in the video then both women should have given a little

The bankruptcy of the operator Nord Stream 2 was stopped until January 2023
The bankruptcy procedure of Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline operator Nord Stream 2 AG has been suspended. According to the Swiss trade bulletin, the suspension will last until January 2023. Earlier, the Swiss court suspended the bankruptcy procedure of Nord Stream 2 AG until September 10 of this year.
The Germans are slowly turning on the instinct of self - preservation ?

Could be.

But there are loads of Africans in Germany. They have their own shops, where l can buy plantain from.

In fact there are loads of people from everywhere else too.

Macedonians and Bulgarians are on the rise.
Yehbut, they don't have Jamaican accents. Which differ from other Caribbean Islander accents.

That there is a Jamaican in Germany, trying to have a Coke and a smile. :dunno:

That black lady does not sound German. Is this over a mask?? I thought Germany had returned to sanity but unfortunately....in my opinion...there is something with Germans that they are always on the cusp. I don't mean to insult you it is just my observation.
The answer is a birth rate. Germany along with other European countries has no choice but to allow people in as workforce.

Forum List

Back