Meanwhile - Children's hospital drops gender markers from patient wristbands

"Idiocracy" is not just a funny movie. It is the Democrat game plan, hidden within popular entertainment.

Where a dumbed down country and corrupt as fuck. We're truly in a state of decay and mass delusion.

Progressives are leading that charge, and they're proud to say so.
I wouldn’t just blame progressives...

Oh shit, this kid isn’t even wearing ANY wristband! What is it???

7219379-portrait-of-a-cute-little-girl-outside.jpg

"Idiocracy" is not just a funny movie. It is the Democrat game plan, hidden within popular entertainment.

Agree. I always say "Idiocracy, it's not just a comedy, it's a prophecy". Just watch any progressive attempt to defend a progressive view or ideology they've so easily adopted. They speak in circles and cannot address straight forward questions. All while they sport a blank or look of deception. That or they just plain lie. I think they're lying to themselves first and foremost. They just dumb.

Last edited:
Oh shit, this kid isn’t even wearing ANY wristband! What is it???

7219379-portrait-of-a-cute-little-girl-outside.jpg
And if it was a boy with long hair named Pat?
Then since the wristband doesn’t reveal anything, Pat will die. The hospital can do nothing for him.
Or they have to ask the poor boy is he is a boy or girl.
Can’t. That’s too much. Before the colored wristbands, the mortality rate at the hospital was 98%.

I’m sure a sick girl who has short hair and isn’t all girled up because she’s in a hospital will feel a lot better if someone has to ask if she’s a boy or girl.

One would hope they would be capable of knowing what gender somebody is...
But without colorful wristbands, how will they know?! Conservative children are going to be scarred forever!
Children who are forced to be what the parents and medical people think that they should be are scarred forever.
You think Brett Kavanaugh became a rapist because his parents tried to make him a girl?

A person can "be" whomever and whatever he or she wishes to.
A person cannot expect that the rest of creation will conform.
Humankind has not as yet integrated all we know about our potential. If adults don't know this, how much less children?

We are knee deep in a real fight for the heart and soul of our country

quote:
The Children's Hospital of Colorado has removed gender markers from patients' wristbands as part of an effort to support their "unique gender identity."

The hospital said its staff understands that it's "not easy growing up with an expansive gender identity or expression," and "believe gender-diverse children need a stable support system as they navigate their transition."

LINK
Oh my! My....delicate sensibities.... Someone fetch me an iced tea and a cold rag...

In a building full of people that supposedly work in the field of science
As it turns out, osychogy is a science.

And those people are there for the well being of the patients...not to cater to your phobias and neuroses.

Forum List

Back