ME the President

Colin Powell told Bush it was a bad idea to start a war with Iraq. He was right. All it did was destabilize the entire area.

He tried his best to persuade Bush. But Bush didn't listen.

Every major intelligence agency in the world believed Saddam had WMD's. Bush did as well.

It was a useless war that cost American lives.

Most wars are useless, this one was for W's daddy and big oil making it more deceitful. Afghanistan I understand, we were attacked and a response was needed. Iraq was a giant cluster fubar from the rip.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell scorched President Donald Trump on Sunday for placing himself ― rather than the American people ― at the center of the nation.

“My favorite three words in our Constitution are the first three words: ‘We the People',” Powell said on Fareed Zakaria’s 'GPS' on Sunday. “But recently, it’s become ‘Me the President’ as opposed to ‘We the People.’ And you see things that should not be happening.”

Powell criticized Trump for “insulting everybody,” from world leaders to blacks to immigrants to women, and for calling the media the “enemy of the people”.

“How can a president of the United States get up and say that the media is the enemy of Americans? Hasn’t he read the First Amendment? You’re not supposed to like everything the press says or what anyone says in the First Amendment, that’s why we have a First Amendment, to protect that kind of speech,” Powell said.

As for immigration, “the world is watching” and it’s appalled that the Trump administration is separating migrant mothers and children, Powell warned.

“They can’t believe that we’re making such an effort to cease immigration coming into the country. It’s what’s kept us alive,” he said. “How can we be walking away from this model?”.Once more I must thank Republicans for delivering this cancer Trump to our WH

The media pushes hate, division and racism. They hate the people.
What is wrong with a nation if its people hate themselves?
And this POS in our WH has gone overboard making sure we do hate each other Soon we'll see 11 instead of 9 SC justices and shove it back up repub butts

Soon we'll see 11 instead of 9 SC justices

Why stop at 11?

Why not 13, or the 15 FDR wanted?
revenge is a dish best served cold Hope I'm still around what the POS republicans get their just desserts

Revenge hollows out the soul.

Colin Powell told Bush it was a bad idea to start a war with Iraq. He was right. All it did was destabilize the entire area.

Every major intelligence agency in the world believed Saddam had WMD's. Bush did as well.

Most wars are useless, this one was for W's daddy and big oil making it more deceitful. Afghanistan I understand, we were attacked and a response was needed. Iraq was a giant cluster fubar from the rip.

Well we missed our chance to bomb the hell out of Saudi Arabia after 9-11.

Almost all of the killers on 9-11 were from that country.

Some ally.

Wait a minute.....isn't he the guy dems said was using an illegal server?
It wasn't illegal at the time, same as Hillary's wasn't illegal at the time.

That's a lie.

1.Even Hillary’s traditional allies at the Washington Post couldn’t swallow this:

““Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate. Previous secretaries of state have said they did the same thing…. Everything I did was permitted by law and regulation. I had one device. When I mailed anybody in the government, it would go into the government system.”
— Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, interview with CNN, July 7, 2015

Three Pinocchio’s from their fact-checker.
Hillary Clinton’s claim that ‘everything I did [on e-mails] was permitted’

2. But the WaPo couldn’t indict her…..the FBI could….if it followed the law without that pro-Hillary bias.
Comey outright lied in inserting some imaginary ‘intent’ in the law….He said:

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

WHAT??????

3. “…nowhere in 18 U.S.C. 793 (f) of the Espionage Act which governs the ‘grossly negligent ‘ handling of classified information does it state that a defendant must have intended to break the law in order to be charged of found guilty.”
Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p.28

4. “Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Do you find the word ‘willingly’ or ‘intentionally’?

Outside of a biased or corrupt intent….why is Hillary not charged?????

Soooo…..let Hillary skate?

You must be a Liberal, huh?

Well we missed our chance to bomb the hell out of Saudi Arabia after 9-11.

Almost all of the killers on 9-11 were from that country.

Some ally.

That is Bush family business there, was never gonna happen. But I not sure I totally disagree with you.

This is weird. Colin Powell is starting to remind me of Jimmy Carter.

Likely a kind, sincere, and honest person who, by wish or happenstance, is surrounded by morons giving him bad advice and partial information.

As did every major dimocrat in DC. All sorts of statements on the record about the evils of Saddam’s WMD from both Clintons, John Kerry, Madeleine Halfbright, Sandy “document theft” Berger, Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, Nancy Pelosi, Bob Graham, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, Jay Rockefeller, Henry Waxman...just to name a handful.

As did every major dimocrat in DC. All sorts of statements on the record about the evils of Saddam’s WMD from both Clintons, John Kerry, Madeleine Halfbright, Sandy “document theft” Berger, Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, Nancy Pelosi, Bob Graham, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, Jay Rockefeller, Henry Waxman...just to name a handful.

Yep, they're all war mongers in Washington regardless of what lies they tell to the sheeple and to themselves; the system in Washington takes reasonable people and turns them into violent, blood-thirsty ghouls.

"War is the health of the State" -- Randolph Bourne

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell scorched President Donald Trump on Sunday for placing himself ― rather than the American people ― at the center of the nation.

“My favorite three words in our Constitution are the first three words: ‘We the People',” Powell said on Fareed Zakaria’s 'GPS' on Sunday. “But recently, it’s become ‘Me the President’ as opposed to ‘We the People.’ And you see things that should not be happening.”

Powell criticized Trump for “insulting everybody,” from world leaders to blacks to immigrants to women, and for calling the media the “enemy of the people”.

“How can a president of the United States get up and say that the media is the enemy of Americans? Hasn’t he read the First Amendment? You’re not supposed to like everything the press says or what anyone says in the First Amendment, that’s why we have a First Amendment, to protect that kind of speech,” Powell said.

As for immigration, “the world is watching” and it’s appalled that the Trump administration is separating migrant mothers and children, Powell warned.

“They can’t believe that we’re making such an effort to cease immigration coming into the country. It’s what’s kept us alive,” he said. “How can we be walking away from this model?”.Once more I must thank Republicans for delivering this cancer Trump to our WH
Trump-They-Are-After-You.jpg

Forum List

Back