ME the President

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell scorched President Donald Trump on Sunday for placing himself ― rather than the American people ― at the center of the nation.

“My favorite three words in our Constitution are the first three words: ‘We the People',” Powell said on Fareed Zakaria’s 'GPS' on Sunday. “But recently, it’s become ‘Me the President’ as opposed to ‘We the People.’ And you see things that should not be happening.”

Powell criticized Trump for “insulting everybody,” from world leaders to blacks to immigrants to women, and for calling the media the “enemy of the people”.

“How can a president of the United States get up and say that the media is the enemy of Americans? Hasn’t he read the First Amendment? You’re not supposed to like everything the press says or what anyone says in the First Amendment, that’s why we have a First Amendment, to protect that kind of speech,” Powell said.

As for immigration, “the world is watching” and it’s appalled that the Trump administration is separating migrant mothers and children, Powell warned.

“They can’t believe that we’re making such an effort to cease immigration coming into the country. It’s what’s kept us alive,” he said. “How can we be walking away from this model?”.Once more I must thank Republicans for delivering this cancer Trump to our WH

The same Colin Powell who lied about WMD's in Iraq, and was instrumental in getting America involved in a useless war that cost thousands of U.S. soldiers lives and trillions of dollars of taxpayer's money?

I'm surprised he has the guts to even show his face. .... :cool:

Last edited:
The same Colin Powell who lied about WMD's in Iraq, and was instrumental n getting America involved in a useless war that cost thousands of U.S. soldiers lives and trillions of dollars of taxpayer's money?

He probably shouldn't.

The same Colin Powell who lied about WMD's in Iraq, and was instrumental in getting America involved in a useless war that cost thousands of U.S. soldiers lives and trillions of dollars of taxpayer's money?

He was deceived by the same faulty intel that deceived congress.
Blame congress for authorizing that stupid war.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell scorched President Donald Trump on Sunday for placing himself ― rather than the American people ― at the center of the nation.

“My favorite three words in our Constitution are the first three words: ‘We the People',” Powell said on Fareed Zakaria’s 'GPS' on Sunday. “But recently, it’s become ‘Me the President’ as opposed to ‘We the People.’ And you see things that should not be happening.”

Powell criticized Trump for “insulting everybody,” from world leaders to blacks to immigrants to women, and for calling the media the “enemy of the people”.

“How can a president of the United States get up and say that the media is the enemy of Americans? Hasn’t he read the First Amendment? You’re not supposed to like everything the press says or what anyone says in the First Amendment, that’s why we have a First Amendment, to protect that kind of speech,” Powell said.

As for immigration, “the world is watching” and it’s appalled that the Trump administration is separating migrant mothers and children, Powell warned.

“They can’t believe that we’re making such an effort to cease immigration coming into the country. It’s what’s kept us alive,” he said. “How can we be walking away from this model?”.Once more I must thank Republicans for delivering this cancer Trump to our WH
If I remember correctly, the general supported the 1/2 white community agitator, who wanted to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world nation. Once that happened, Colon Pavel, lost my support. Traitors come in many colors, but Commies are Red through and through. Colon lost his white and blue, went full on Red.

Colin Powell endorses Barack Obama for president

Well, Trump is a narcissist. What did anyone expect?

If I remember correctly, the general supported the 1/2 white community agitator, who wanted to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world nation. Once that happened, Colon Pavel, lost my support. Traitors come in many colors, but Commies are Red through and through. Colon lost his white and blue, went full on Red.

Colin Powell endorses Barack Obama for president
I wished Colin Powell would run for President back in his day. I would have voted for him. Decent guy. Too decent to run for President. That figures.

Colin Powell told Bush it was a bad idea to start a war with Iraq. He was right. All it did was destabilize the entire area.

He tried his best to persuade Bush. But Bush didn't listen.

Every major intelligence agency in the world believed Saddam had WMD's. Bush did as well.

It was a useless war that cost American lives.

DA8BA9A5-F982-46C3-82B0-F89BC2B00F14.jpeg

Colin Powell told Bush it was a bad idea to start a war with Iraq. He was right. All it did was destabilize the entire area.

Yeah, he was against going to war in Iraq right before he went and told an unending stream of lies to the United Nations to convince them to green light it.

Of course now that Georgy the Gunslinger is out of office the left wing dingbats just LOVE Colin Powell because he occasionally tells them what they want to hear.:rolleyes:

The media pushes hate, division and racism. They hate the people.

Forum List

Back