ME the President

Wait a minute.....isn't he the guy dems said was using an illegal server?
It wasn't illegal at the time, same as Hillary's wasn't illegal at the time.
Keeping America's official business from them, what they are doing on tax payers time and official state business was always illegal.

Wow, making excuses for the abuse of power much?

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell scorched President Donald Trump on Sunday for placing himself ― rather than the American people ― at the center of the nation.

“My favorite three words in our Constitution are the first three words: ‘We the People',” Powell said on Fareed Zakaria’s 'GPS' on Sunday. “But recently, it’s become ‘Me the President’ as opposed to ‘We the People.’ And you see things that should not be happening.”

Powell criticized Trump for “insulting everybody,” from world leaders to blacks to immigrants to women, and for calling the media the “enemy of the people”.

“How can a president of the United States get up and say that the media is the enemy of Americans? Hasn’t he read the First Amendment? You’re not supposed to like everything the press says or what anyone says in the First Amendment, that’s why we have a First Amendment, to protect that kind of speech,” Powell said.

As for immigration, “the world is watching” and it’s appalled that the Trump administration is separating migrant mothers and children, Powell warned.

“They can’t believe that we’re making such an effort to cease immigration coming into the country. It’s what’s kept us alive,” he said. “How can we be walking away from this model?”.Once more I must thank Republicans for delivering this cancer Trump to our WH

The media pushes hate, division and racism. They hate the people.
What is wrong with a nation if its people hate themselves?

Why not understand what he's saying instead of trying to throw all your republican feces over him like you repubs always do?

From zero to dem hero....imagine that.
dem hero are your words nobody elses Will your repubs ever get tired of throwing your BS all over ?

Do you ever get tired of flip flopping and going whichever way the political winds blow?

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell scorched President Donald Trump on Sunday for placing himself ― rather than the American people ― at the center of the nation.

“My favorite three words in our Constitution are the first three words: ‘We the People',” Powell said on Fareed Zakaria’s 'GPS' on Sunday. “But recently, it’s become ‘Me the President’ as opposed to ‘We the People.’ And you see things that should not be happening.”

Powell criticized Trump for “insulting everybody,” from world leaders to blacks to immigrants to women, and for calling the media the “enemy of the people”.

“How can a president of the United States get up and say that the media is the enemy of Americans? Hasn’t he read the First Amendment? You’re not supposed to like everything the press says or what anyone says in the First Amendment, that’s why we have a First Amendment, to protect that kind of speech,” Powell said.

As for immigration, “the world is watching” and it’s appalled that the Trump administration is separating migrant mothers and children, Powell warned.

“They can’t believe that we’re making such an effort to cease immigration coming into the country. It’s what’s kept us alive,” he said. “How can we be walking away from this model?”.Once more I must thank Republicans for delivering this cancer Trump to our WH

The media don't represent the people. They push division, hate, racism. Yes, what is wrong with the media who hate america?

It wasn't illegal at the time, same as Hillary's wasn't illegal at the time.

You almost got it right.
He didnt send classified info,hillary did.
Regardless if it was classified, it was still state business. The only thing that got him off, is a technicality.

. . . and that fact that power protects it's own.
37353502_2135178263434883_1989710399498354688_n.jpg

And this POS in our WH has gone overboard making sure we do hate each other Soon we'll see 11 instead of 9 SC justices and shove it back up repub butts

And this POS in our WH has gone overboard making sure we do hate each other Soon we'll see 11 instead of 9 SC justices and shove it back up repub butts

No, its just that libs are tacking hard left towards totalitarianism. This is lib hate. Make no mistake. Why stop at 11? How about 3211?

Why not understand what he's saying instead of trying to throw all your republican feces over him like you repubs always do?

dem hero are your words nobody elses Will your repubs ever get tired of throwing your BS all over ?

Do you ever get tired of flip flopping and going whichever way the political winds blow?
What flip flopping ??? I hated your right wing shitheads since 2000 BUT that doesn't mean I can't listen to and agree when some one talks sense

Well, Trump is a narcissist. What did anyone expect?

Most Presidents are.Carter was probably the last one that wasn’t and he was a terrible President.

You mean like FDR was proposing at one time?

You mean like FDR was proposing at one time?
Yes Beale very astute of you

Soon we'll see 11 instead of 9 SC justices

Why stop at 11?

Why not 13, or the 15 FDR wanted?

And this POS in our WH has gone overboard making sure we do hate each other
20 Reasons Why Obama Was the Most Racist and Divisive President In History
Listen to Obama complain that no one liked his policies because they’re “racist” against him in this tirade. But that wasn’t the only time.

While speaking at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation dinner in Sept. 2014, Obama not only blamed police for black community mistrust, but also proclaimed that “most Americans” think the country is racist.
The reason why we on the right "LOVE" FREE SPEECH, is that idiots like you make yourselves look so retarded that for the next 4 generations, you dumbfucks aren't ever going to get any power back in DC. Even with the help of the liberal media machine....

What flip flopping ??? I hated your right wing shitheads since 2000 BUT that doesn't mean I can't listen to and agree when some one talks sense

I hated your right wing shitheads since 2000

ummm, 2003, ed.

when Bush invaded Iraq.

I was there, remember?

Well, Trump is a narcissist. What did anyone expect?

Most Presidents are.Carter was probably the last one that wasn’t and he was a terrible President.

Carter and Trump have something in common actually.

Neither of them can be bullied by the outside interest groups, pressures or the global elites. Trump does seem to be more affected by the opinion of his base though.

They both have their own weird internal compass that won't be affected by externalities. It drives those who want to influence them absolutely nuts.

The difference, Carter when criticized or slandered ignored it. Trump hits back, even if he has to pander, insult, embellish, exaggerate or outright lie.

Looks like Powell finally decided he needed to comment on that.

Soon we'll see 11 instead of 9 SC justices

Why stop at 11?

Why not 13, or the 15 FDR wanted?
revenge is a dish best served cold Hope I'm still around what the POS republicans get their just desserts

Forum List

Back