Me and my dad at it again

SandyMate23

Rookie
Apr 7, 2014
My dad told me "you may win the fight, but you'll know you were in one". and he told me how much he's been through before I was born.

That's when I grabbed my dad by the neck, and put him in a headlock, and squeezed it, until he screamed from the pressure.. and then I deliberately went down backwards with him in a headlock, facing my rear.

He went face planted down onto the floor.

Then I shoved him onto the couch.. when I looked at his face, his glasses were broken, and he had a bloody nose and a bruise right across the face.. and I told him..

"I don't know how much of this you know... but Im actually built for the WCW powerplant, that.. at the time I was building this up, I didn't know that it was going to be out of business today, YES my body is built for a dream that was denied to me....
I done told you a million times, and I gave you a million opportunities to quit verbally abusing me, now down you went, I suggest you find a new way because the only one who's going to know he was in a fight, is you"

And then I told him "I been through shit too.. baseball bats, skateboards, and bricks too, just like you, moron."
:p

Last edited:
Wow, you sound like an ungrateful douchebag of a kid

My dad told me "you may win the fight, but you'll know you were in one". and he told me how much he's been through before I was born.

That's when I grabbed my dad by the neck, and put him in a headlock, and squeezed it, until he screamed from the pressure.. and then I deliberately went down backwards with him in a headlock, facing my rear.

He went face planted down onto the floor.

Then I shoved him onto the couch.. when I looked at his face, his glasses were broken, and he had a bloody nose and a bruise right across the face.. and I told him..

"I don't know how much of this you know... but Im actually built for the WCW powerplant, that.. at the time I was building this up, I didn't know that it was going to be out of business today, YES my body is built for a dream that was denied to me....
I done told you a million times, and I gave you a million opportunities to quit verbally abusing me, now down you went, I suggest you find a new way because the only one who's going to know he was in a fight, is you"

And then I told him "I been through shit too.. baseball bats, skateboards, and bricks too, just like you, moron."
:p

cool story bro :eusa_liar:

Sounds like you had little alternative to handling this matter. Sometimes I wish I had done this sort of thing to my own father, who also had plenty of moments of idiocy.

Forum List

Back