McDonald's to Raise Wages

You farrr right extremists used to be put in the closet. To bad it didn't stay that way!

We only show up when needed. In 1776 we won. In the 1960's we lost. Time for the deciding g game in the series.

1776? Oh right the loyalists/Tories were the conservatives who stood with King George. The most extreme liberals of the day? Guess who they were? lol

Classic liberals, today we are called libertarians. You are an authoritarian leftist, you like the way "liberal" sounds even though there is zero liberal about you

Classic liberals, today are called libertarians.

Modern liberals have no place in American History so like Nazis they pretend they represent our Founders despite an opposite philosophy. "Hands up don't shoot" and "Romney paid no taxes" are examples of how liberals don't think the truth matters one tiny bit.

You farrr right extremists used to be put in the closet. To bad it didn't stay that way!

We only show up when needed. In 1776 we won. In the 1960's we lost. Time for the deciding g game in the series.

1776? Oh right the loyalists/Tories were the conservatives who stood with King George. The most extreme liberals of the day? Guess who they were? lol

Classic liberals, today we are called libertarians. You are an authoritarian leftist, you like the way "liberal" sounds even though there is zero liberal about you

Sure THAT'S why they chose the BIG FEDERAL CONSTITUTION over the small states rights thing that was the libertarian dream, the Articles of Confederation. Weird right?

The Founders believed in carefully delineated federal powers either broad (Hamilton) or limited (Jefferson, sometimes) but all believed in a more powerful state than libertarians purport to believe in. If ever there was a libertarian document it was the Articles of Confederation. There was no national power. The federal government could not tax. Its laws were not supreme over state laws. It was in fact, the hot mess that critics of libertarians believe their dream state would be ... and it was recognized as such by the majority of the country and was why the Constitution was ratified. The Articles of Confederation is the true libertarian founding document and this explains the failure of libertarianism.
The Founders Were No Libertarians

The Founders believed in carefully delineated federal powers either broad (Hamilton) or limited (Jefferson, sometimes) but all believed in a more powerful state than libertarians purport to believe in

Ah, the old libertarians are anarchists gag. No, they didn't. They got it pretty much exactly right. I just want the Constitution enforced. Particularly the 10th amendment. And I'd like to repeal some of the crap that was added later, particularly the 16th and 17th amendments which were contrary to the founders vision to balance State and Federal power and the income tax is a pure Gestapo power over the people.

If ever there was a libertarian document it was the Articles of Confederation. There was no national power. The federal government could not tax. Its laws were not supreme over state laws. It was in fact, the hot mess that critics of libertarians believe their dream state would be ... and it was recognized as such by the majority of the country and was why the Constitution was ratified. The Articles of Confederation is the true libertarian founding document and this explains the failure of libertarianism.

The Articles of Confederation were virtual anarchy. While anarchists call themselves libertarians, I am referring to small government libertarians, not no government anarchists. Here you go, I got general agreement I was pretty accurate from libertarians

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Give me specifics what you think the founding fathers supported that libertarians don't.

Sure THAT'S why they chose the BIG FEDERAL CONSTITUTION over the small states rights thing that was the libertarian dream, the Articles of Confederation. Weird right?

scummy liberal liar dumb to 3 knows that big Federal in those days meant 1% the size of our current govt on a per capita inflation adjusted basis.

The Founders believed in carefully delineated federal powers either broad (Hamilton) or limited (Jefferson, sometimes) but all believed in a more powerful state than libertarians purport to believe in

Ah, the old libertarians are anarchists gag. No, they didn't. They got it pretty much exactly right. I just want the Constitution enforced. Particularly the 10th amendment. And I'd like to repeal some of the crap that was added later, particularly the 16th and 17th amendments which were contrary to the founders vision to balance State and Federal power and the income tax is a pure Gestapo power over the people.

If ever there was a libertarian document it was the Articles of Confederation. There was no national power. The federal government could not tax. Its laws were not supreme over state laws. It was in fact, the hot mess that critics of libertarians believe their dream state would be ... and it was recognized as such by the majority of the country and was why the Constitution was ratified. The Articles of Confederation is the true libertarian founding document and this explains the failure of libertarianism.

The Articles of Confederation were virtual anarchy. While anarchists call themselves libertarians, I am referring to small government libertarians, not no government anarchists. Here you go, I got general agreement I was pretty accurate from libertarians

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Give me specifics what you think the founding fathers supported that libertarians don't.

BS Bubba, you simply want a Gov't small enough to still fit in a woman's vagina is all!

scummy liberal liar dumb to 3 knows that big Federal in those days meant 1% the size of our current govt on a per capita inflation adjusted basis.

Size matters? Bubba, thanks for admitting it. My posit is the Founders chose a BIG FEDERAL Gov't Constitution OVER the small states rights AofC. Grow up and grow a brain dummy

BS Bubba, you simply want a Gov't small enough to still fit in a woman's vagina is all!

I'm pro-choice, Dumb2all. So you you have nothing in your head or your pants.

So that's a whiff, let's try again. What government did the founders want that I don't? You made the claim. So far you're batting zero

. My posit is the Founders chose a BIG FEDERAL Gov't Constitution

how can 1% the size of todays on a per capita inflation adjusted basis be termed big by anyone except dumbto3 ??

In fact, the fear of govt was so great that the original Constitution had no Bill of Rights out of fear that if govt was empowered to protect rights it would instead subvert that power and use it to take away rights.

In fact, the fear of govt was so great that the original Constitution had no Bill of Rights out of fear that if govt was empowered to protect rights it would instead subvert that power and use it to take away rights.

:link:

do your own research. They have this thing called Goggle now

:lmao:

Okay, so you're talking out of your ass.
how do you know unless you have a link??

:link:

do your own research. They have this thing called Goggle now

Okay, so you're talking out of your ass.
how do you know unless you have a link??

Because I'm not a fucking idiot like you. :lmao:

dear, did you forget you were the one asking for a link because you didn't know about google.

Did you ever figure out why there was no Bill of Rights in the Constitution? There is a valuable lesson there for liberals.

Last edited:

dear, did you forget you were the one asking for a link because you didn't know about google.

Did you ever figure out why there was no Bill of Rights in the Constitution? There is a valuable lesson there for liberals.

So we know that you behave as if do not understand the concept of burden of proof.

We also know that you are presenting a bastardized and warped comprehension of historical facts regarding the drafting of the constitution and bill of rights.

What we don't know for sure is whether you are intentionally attempting to force such nonsense in hopes that repetition will outweigh facts or perhaps simply not caring at all about facts, or whether you sincerely believe the nonsense you are spewing due to severe cognitive dysfunction.

But, considering the fact that the absolute absurdity of your position would be painfully evident to anyone possessing at least an average middle school education and a minimally average intelligence level, and that anyone having such minimum qualities is likely to recognize that such a deceptive song-and-dance routine would be equally transparent to anyone possessing an average middle school education and minimally average intelligence, the evidence strongly indicates that you are a flaming idiot.

warped comprehension of historical facts regarding the drafting of the constitution and bill of rights.

so why are you so afraid to tell us why the Constitution had no Bill of Rights if not for fear that govt would subvert the authority and use it to take away rights? What does your fear teach us?

warped comprehension of historical facts regarding the drafting of the constitution and bill of rights.

so why are you so afraid to tell us why the Constitution had no Bill of Rights if not for fear that govt would subvert the authority and use it to take away rights? What does your fear teach us?

Jesus fucking Christ you're stupid. So now you're admitting that you're just coming up with bullshit off the top of your head, and expect the rest of us to agree with it as some kind logical necessity?

The reason a bill of rights was not part of the original draft of the constitution was because a small group of individuals suggested that enumeration of rights might imply itself to be a comprehensive list, and serve as a constitutional declaration that other rights did not exist. Nobody wanted to create a constitution that would proclaim drastic limitations upon the rights of the people, so the idea of a bill of rights became a non priority.

If you knew anything at all about the matter, you would know that the omission of a bill of rights was quickly recognized as a major faux pas; the initial worry that enumeration could be interpreted as comprehensive was easily addressed, and so the first 10 amendments to the constitution were ratifies in rapid succession.

Forum List

Back