McDonald's Responds After Shocking Drive-Thru Shoot Out

I recognize them just fine. You haven’t offered up anything to contradict them but your blabbering
You made my case for me. The link clearly shows that black people are the most violent group in the US, by far. Black communities are dangerous places.

You made my case for me. The link clearly shows that black people are the most violent group in the US, by far. Black communities are dangerous places.
Well if you’re the special kind of stupid that misreads information then I guess your can pretend to have a point. Do you need a participation trophy to feel better about being wrong?

Blacks and Black countries are very violent. White countries are not, and in white countries non whites are the most violent.

Well if you’re the special kind of stupid that misreads information then I guess your can pretend to have a point. Do you need a participation trophy to feel better about being wrong?
Why do you insist on ignoring what EVERYONE already knows? The black community is BY FAR the most violent racial group in the US and hispanics who are the second most violent racial group dont come anywhere close to black crime numbers.

You are refusing to recognize the statistics in your own link. You are being dishonest. You are doing so because, your argument is weak.
This is the part where he pretends to not understand "per capita"...

You are refusing to recognize the statistics in your own link. You are being dishonest. You are doing so because, your argument is weak.
The data proves that there’s big problems with black majority communities. And this is not a insult to blacks in general. I’ve also criticized segments of the white youth for the large number of white kids, who are single, lonely depressed. It is those types of white youth who are at a higher chance of committing a school shooting. And when I say this kind of stuff, the BLM supporters never talk about my criticism toward white youth. They only go right for the talk about black folks.

Superbadbrutha Curried Goats
JoeB131

In 2018, based on data from the FBI’s Uniform
Crime Reporting (UCR) Program, black people
were overrepresented among persons arrested for
nonfatal violent crimes (33%) and for serious nonfatal
violent crimes (36%) relative to their representation
in the U.S. population (13%) (table 1). 1 White people were underrepresented.

In response to this, the critics will use personal insults and demeaning language…but they simply cannot refute the data. Or the fact that most Americans including blacks are afraid to go into our city communities known as “the hood.”

I mean what a critical point that is, why are some communities known as “the hood” ? well it’s obvious these these glorified gangbangers , anti police behavior and drug dealing

People on the left or even right will falsely try to blame poverty, or some kind of history of America. But that’s wrong because there are countries all over the world where there are poor communities, but not the type of violent crime We see in inner city communities in America.

It’s obvious there is a some culture among a segment of the black youth that praises being a thug, being a drug dealer. That is a big problem. And even some white people glorify this too, they are known as wiggers. All the way to combat this problem is to respect American traditions. Love our countries beautiful history. We had a better middle-class in the American past for black and whites.

Why do you insist on ignoring what EVERYONE already knows? The black community is BY FAR the most violent racial group in the US and hispanics who are the second most violent racial group dont come anywhere close to black crime numbers.
Just because racists make those claims without backing them kind of like how you have doesn’t make them true.

Big Mac, Mc DLT, a Quarter-Pounder with some cheese, Filet-O-Fish, a hamburger, a cheeseburger, a Happy Meal.

McNuggets, tasty golden french fries, regular or larger size, and salads: chef salad or garden, or a chicken salad oriental.

Big Big Breakfast, Egg McMuffin, hot hot cakes, and sausage. Maybe biscuits, bacon, egg and cheese, a sausage, danish, hash browns too.

And for dessert hot apple pies, and sundaes three varieties, a soft-serve cone, three kinds of shakes, and chocolatey chip cookies.

And to drink a Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, and orange drink, A Sprite and coffee, decaf too, A lowfat milk, also an orange juice.

Wish McDonald's would have said something like "this was a terrible event. If we started locking up and punishing criminals, dopeheads and crazy people instead of letting them run wild then we can avoid such senseless acts of violence in the future."

YOU just posted the statistics!!! Ok, fuck you dude. Youre a liar.
You have done nothing to prove your point but say because I did so. So of anyone is a liar that can go fuck themselves it’s you. Your cum swallower can kiss my black ass.

Forum List

Back