McDonald's Responds After Shocking Drive-Thru Shoot Out

My new vehicle for drive through McDonald's....
1710719062046.png

do not get some ones order wrong or your dead. tennessee red neck city. people cant even go get some food with out shooting at each other.
Good lesson to be learned here: If somebody has the drop you, weapon pulled from 4 feet away, pointing your direction, it is too late to pull your weapon, standing in the driver thru window. It won't end well.

Two all beef patties special sauce lettuce onion cheese 9mm on a sesame seed bun.
You forgot about the pickles.

If the employee makes a full recovery, I wonder if they will be allowed to return to their job if they want to or will the McDonald's company take issue with the fact that the employee brought a weapon to work with them.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Another crime-ridden blue city in an otherwise peaceful red state.

Memphis and Nashville combined, 16% of the population and more than 50% of the violent crime. 2 of the most dangerous cities in America. Decades of democrat mayors.

The freakin McDonalds employee was armed...
pb; the blue controlled cities are living proof that the statist left's marxinazi power & control(PC) religion is sure death & mayhem. The good thing about the blue cities is that they serve as a "holding pen" to keep them out of the stixs. Do you folks have a lot of illegal aliens in Memphis & Nashville? Ever time I hear the name Tennessee I think of the below type tunes, Don't rock the juke box , & Kiss an angel good morning. Take care, till next time!

article said there was also a pricing conflict. still its just food and can be fixed quickly
American society @ current is like a racked set of pool balls after being scattered from a hard hit from the cue ball. They are rapidly scattering but looking for a way out but this will prove be elusive for the vast majority of them. A ball or two will find a pocket to exit through off the break but the vast majority will be picked off one @ a time.

If you’re a car full of kids eating McDs at 430am there is a good bet drugs and alcohol are involved
Ive done plenty of drugs and alcohol at 4:30 am. I never shot anyone. I would put the blame on them belonging to an inferior subculture. Not all cultures are equal, clearly.

Ive done plenty of drugs and alcohol at 4:30 am. I never shot anyone. I would put the blame on them belonging to an inferior subculture. Not all cultures are equal, clearly.
What inferior subculture are you referring to?

Forum List

Back