McDonald's Responds After Shocking Drive-Thru Shoot Out

American black culture. It poisons millions all across the US. The black communities problem is their culture, not their race.
What is black culture and how is that not American poor culture. The white trailer trash are no better

What is black culture and how is that not American poor culture. The white trailer trash are no better
Even "white trailer trash" is a better culture. That crime statistics dont lie. "Black culture" is no more "American culture" than "white trailer trash culture" is. They are both inferior sub cultures, but black culture is more violent..

Even "white trailer trash" is a better culture. That crime statistics dont lie. "Black culture" is no more "American culture" than "white trailer trash culture" is. They are both inferior sub cultures, but black culture is more violent..
The statistics show that white people are the race with the most violence so you’re wrong.

The old story of lumping people in a category and then making an ignorant judgment about the category. Nashville is hardly red neck unless you want to count the celebrity cowboys who never saw a freaking horse.

The statistics show that white people are the race with the most violence so you’re wrong.
Thats completely untrue. Blacks commit OVER 50% of all murders, despite only being 13% of the population. Black culture is responsible for this.

Thats completely untrue. Blacks commit OVER 50% of all murders, despite only being 13% of the population. Black culture is responsible for this.
You said violent and there is more than murder when it comes to violence. You are moving the goalposts now that you were called out for lying. You have no morals apparently

You said violent and there is more than murder when it comes to violence. You are moving the goalposts now that you were called out for lying. You have no morals apparently
So you admit then that black people commit FAR more violence than any other US culture, right? Certainly per capita... RIGHT? The inferior culture of black people is the cause, unless you think its racial. It has to be one or the other. There is no third option. Blacks are either culturally inferior or racially inferior, and i dont believe in racial inferiority, therefore i can say with 100% certainty that it is a cultural issue.

So you admit then that black people commit FAR more violence than any other US culture, right? Certainly per capita... RIGHT? The inferior culture of black people is the cause, unless you think its racial. It has to be one or the other. There is no third option. Blacks are either culturally inferior or racially inferior, and i dont believe in racial inferiority, therefore i can say with 100% certainty that it is a cultural issue.
No I don’t because the statistics and facts say otherwise. Whites are more violent but you don’t seem to think it’s a cultural issue. You need to reevaluate your position and ask yourself why you don’t believe the facts.

No I don’t because the statistics and facts say otherwise. Whites are more violent but you don’t seem to think it’s a cultural issue. You need to reevaluate your position and ask yourself why you don’t believe the facts.
Youre just saying words that no one who reads will believe. You know that what youre saying is untrue. Universally, if you ask any ethnic group in the nation who the most violent race in the nation is, we are all in agreement that its black people. Its simply a fact. Any suggestion otherwise is weird and pathetic.

Burying your dumb fucking head in the sand isnt going to help black people.

Youre just saying words that no one who reads will believe. You know that what youre saying is untrue. Universally, if you ask any ethnic group in the nation who the most violent race in the nation is, we are all in agreement that its black people. Its simply a fact. Any suggestion otherwise is weird and pathetic.

Burying your dumb fucking head in the sand isnt going to help black people.

Educate yourself and you’ll no longer be stupid.

yes they do

Educate yourself and you’ll no longer be stupid.
Would you like to break down the per capita statistics? You do realize that once we do, blacks lose in every category, right? You also realize that they are lumping all hispanics in the "white" category, right? Or should we ignore these obvious facts?

Would you like to break down the per capita statistics? You do realize that once we do, blacks lose in every category, right?
Whatever you need to continue yo keep your life alive. You have been shown your wrong and provided the correct information. That’s all anyone can do to help you

Whatever you need to continue yo keep your life alive. You have been shown your wrong and provided the correct information. That’s all anyone can do to help you
Why would you ignore per capita? Why would you ignore the fact that hispanics are included in the "white" category? Do you want to have a factual discussion, or a contest of who can make the most misleading and intellectually dishonest argument?

Why would you ignore per capita? Why would you ignore the fact that hispanics are included in the "white" category? Do you want to have a factual discussion, or a contest of who can make the most misleading and intellectually dishonest argument?
You’ve already won that contest. Ignore the information provided if you need to. You’re stretching to try and hold on to a failed point. Good for you

You’ve already won that contest. Ignore the information provided if you need to. You’re stretching to try and hold on to a failed point. Good for you
You are refusing to recognize the statistics in your own link. You are being dishonest. You are doing so because, your argument is weak.

Forum List

Back