McDonalds has 50,000 job openings; To have National Hiring Day?? Why?

So..

I take it you guys are pro-abortion and euthansia..right?

Maybe the solution is to de-populate the country.

This way no one has to pay for anything..

So..

The best way to de-populate the country would be to force everyone to eat only at McDonalds.

Of course, their business would be good. The stock price would go through the roof.

You are a pathetic man with no pride.

No man should be able to accept living off government handouts rather than earning his own way in life. It's called pride. People like you are why our nation's men are becoming so soft and pathetic.

Again I don't care what you think. You don't know me. I do just fine now but I needed that for the 7 months I was unemployed.

Oh and its not as easy as people make it sound. It takes at least 6 months with a kid with a bachelor's degree to find a job with no experience.

I know you don't care what I think. Thats my point. Your a pathetic, selfish girly-man. I was raised by a man that came from a generation where men had pride. They were embarrassed to take handouts. They worked hard, at anything they had to do. They DID CARE what others thought of them. They didn't wanna be looked at as a soft man. A man who didn't like hard work. They wanted their sons to be looked at as men who would do the dirty jobs to be independent if they had to. They wanted to be looked at as a man who would get by, on his own, in the toughest of circumstances.

But you? You don't care what others think. As long as you get yours. If it's taken from someone elses pocket, so be it. If it's a free handout, but a tad bit more than you could earn on your own, screw it, who cares.

That is why you have no pride. A man who doesn't care what others think has no personal pride. That is you. And that is why you should not reproduce. Sadly, you will. And I'll probably end up having to pay for it.

I already have a 2 year old, so thats not gonna happen.

Get money. Thats all that matters. I have enough pride for myself and my family. I do what I need to do. Would it make sense for a man to not find every possible outlet to make the family better. If it makes less sense to work for McDonalds that it would to draw unemployment and food stamps, why would I put my family in worse shape? Thats stupidity.

Who cares? The rich get off a hell of alot easier in the USA by their lack of not creating quality jobs, living in america isn't free, they have to pay.

My Dad is a trucker and a teamster and I am very damn proud of him. And he always told me to never put your family in a worse position by choice. That is what I would have done taking a job at McDonalds.

So..

The best way to de-populate the country would be to force everyone to eat only at McDonalds.

Of course, their business would be good. The stock price would go through the roof.

Not bad..not bad.

Again I don't care what you think. You don't know me. I do just fine now but I needed that for the 7 months I was unemployed.

Oh and its not as easy as people make it sound. It takes at least 6 months with a kid with a bachelor's degree to find a job with no experience.

I know you don't care what I think. Thats my point. Your a pathetic, selfish girly-man. I was raised by a man that came from a generation where men had pride. They were embarrassed to take handouts. They worked hard, at anything they had to do. They DID CARE what others thought of them. They didn't wanna be looked at as a soft man. A man who didn't like hard work. They wanted their sons to be looked at as men who would do the dirty jobs to be independent if they had to. They wanted to be looked at as a man who would get by, on his own, in the toughest of circumstances.

But you? You don't care what others think. As long as you get yours. If it's taken from someone elses pocket, so be it. If it's a free handout, but a tad bit more than you could earn on your own, screw it, who cares.

That is why you have no pride. A man who doesn't care what others think has no personal pride. That is you. And that is why you should not reproduce. Sadly, you will. And I'll probably end up having to pay for it.

Get money. Thats all that matters. I have enough pride for myself and my family. I do what I need to do. Would it make sense for a man to not find every possible outlet to make the family better. If it makes less sense to work for McDonalds that it would to draw unemployment and food stamps, why would I put my family in worse shape? Thats stupidity.

Who cares? The rich get off a hell of alot easier in the USA by their lack of not creating quality jobs, living in america isn't free, they have to pay.

My Dad is a trucker and a teamster and I am very damn proud of him. And he always told me to never put your family in a worse position by choice. That is what I would have done taking a job at McDonalds.

It is not the responsibility of anyone, rich or poor, to create jobs.
It is the responsibility of each citizen TO GET A JOB.

What if everyone was just trying to get jobs..and no one was creating them?:eek:

Well said, I'm always amazed by people who sit around jobless for months when they need the money.

I'm lucky enough to have a decent job, but if I got canned and there was hypothetically only jobs like this available I'd take it rather than nothing.

If you are over-qualified, take the job, and continue your job search WHILE you have a job.

Do you have a lifestyle that could be supported by McDonalds minimum wages?

No, but $8.50/hour beats $0/hour.

How can they get a job if no one creates a job? Boy you are a real Rhodes scholar buddy.

Well said, I'm always amazed by people who sit around jobless for months when they need the money.

I'm lucky enough to have a decent job, but if I got canned and there was hypothetically only jobs like this available I'd take it rather than nothing.

If you are over-qualified, take the job, and continue your job search WHILE you have a job.

Do you have a lifestyle that could be supported by McDonalds minimum wages?

You can do fine on McDonald's wages if you can walk, bike or not have to drive far to the location for work everyday. Housing is cheap & if government would stop printing money for the unemployed then utilities would also remain affordable. Unless McDonald's got a health care waiver then they will also provide you with health-care.

Dollar stores are also hiring like crazy & provide health-care to part timers.

Housing is cheap?

Where the fuck do you live? It's certain not cheap where I live.

And McDonalds DID get a waiver.

Is it GaDawg73?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etMlNW5w-50]YouTube - How crazy the UGA University of Georgia fans are!![/ame]

What if everyone was just trying to get jobs..and no one was creating them?:eek:

Business is NOT in business to create jobs. Business is in business TO MAKE A PROFIT.
Tell us how a business stays in business creating jobs instead of focusing on making a profit.
How does a business create a job with no profits?
If you are a shareholder of a business which would YOU be focused on:
1. Creating jobs which are the highest expense you have or:
2. Making a profit so your investment is safe.

The best thing a business can do when times are rough and profits are down is to LET PEOPLE GO.
Capitalism is harsh but which is better:
1. Keep the people and the entire business go bankrupt.
2. Let people go, the business survives AND HIRE FOLKS BACK WHEN BUSINESS PICKS UP.

The problem we have in America these days is Americans are dependent on others, be it employers or government, to wipe their ass 24/7.

Respectfully, you don't know much about a private business operates to survive.

Great!

Just what we need: a nation of minimum wagers. That'll get this economy cranking.

Well, if 50,000 people who were sucking money out of gov't handouts become employed, thats 50,000 less people we the taxpayer have to subsidize.

Again....Working > Not working. That should sit along beside the laws of gravity and relativity. But in a liberals mind, that equation is racist, elitist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, xenophobic and somehow probably cruel to trees and animals also.
Working a minimum wage job at McDonalds is not going to get someone off government assistance, especially if they have a family.

In fact, if they have children working at McDonalds might increase their government assistance in order to help them afford day care so they can flip burgers.

Great!

Just what we need: a nation of minimum wagers. That'll get this economy cranking.

Well, if 50,000 people who were sucking money out of gov't handouts become employed, thats 50,000 less people we the taxpayer have to subsidize.

Again....Working > Not working. That should sit along beside the laws of gravity and relativity. But in a liberals mind, that equation is racist, elitist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, xenophobic and somehow probably cruel to trees and animals also.
Working a minimum wage job at McDonalds is not going to get someone off government assistance, especially if they have a family.

In fact, if they have children working at McDonalds might increase their government assistance in order to help them afford day care so they can flip burgers.

WTF are people are having children when they can not afford to take care of them?

How can they get a job if no one creates a job? Boy you are a real Rhodes scholar buddy.

Nope, no Rhodes Scholar Moe but I own 3 corporations.
Jobs are created by DEMAND. When one of my businesses has MORE DEMAND a job is created.
Tell us how a business creates a job WITHOUT MARKET DEMAND. How does that work?:lol:
No business has ever created a job EVER. Market demand creates jobs.
Stick to your gummint job. You do not know how the private sector works.

WTF are people are having children when they can not afford to take care of them?

Millions of people have lost their jobs. I'm sure many of them were quite capable of affording their children until the worst economic downturn since 1929. You can't just turn 'em in for a refund when your budget gets tight.

Nope, no Rhodes Scholar Moe but I own 3 corporations.
Jobs are created by DEMAND. When one of my businesses has MORE DEMAND a job is created.
Tell us how a business creates a job WITHOUT MARKET DEMAND. How does that work?:lol:
No business has ever created a job EVER. Market demand creates jobs.
Stick to your gummint job. You do not know how the private sector works.

Hmm...this is interesting. A conservative demand-sider in our midsts.

Perhaps we need to take steps to increase demand?

Millions of people have lost their jobs. I'm sure many of them were quite capable of affording their children until the worst economic downturn since 1929. You can't just turn 'em in for a refund when your budget gets tight.

So everytime the economy gets bad and folks failed to save a nest egg when times were good it is the taxpayers responsibility to fund their past mistakes.
The American way.

Forum List

Back