mcdonalds employee shoots customer for touching him

Savages do what savages do..... what are you going to do?

get used to it!:rolleyes:

Banana Republic.

He wasn't allowed to have a gun, but had one anyway.

Shooting a woman? Really?

This is nowhere near the common law definition of "murder."

The deceased appears to have been a deranged maniac. Without more information I wouldn't be so hard on the shooter.

There's something truly wrong with you.

You think his action wasn't savage?

His being black doesn't change things- he's a savage.
the city is being sued because A ton of people called for help for the lady and thy did nothing. still dosent ,mean he had a right t kill her. he could hace called cops and had her trespassed.i'm agreeing with you.

the city is being sued because A ton of people called for help for the lady and thy did nothing. still dosent ,mean he had a right t kill her. he could hace called cops and had her trespassed.i'm agreeing with you.

I was talking to Bodecea.

Watching the attached video my guess is the victim may have had some mental issues. The McDonalds employee can kiss his freedom goodbye, he shouldn't have been armed in the first place.

Watching the attached video my guess is the victim may have had some mental issues. The McDonalds employee can kiss his freedom goodbye, he shouldn't have been armed in the first place.
The employee shouldn't have been armed in the first place? If you are trying to say that certain people do not have the right to defend themselves, not to mention their fellow co-workers and clientele too, I'd like to thank you for letting me know just how far your brain train does not travel. (wide eyed)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may the Lord have in mind a special for your kind.

If you are trying to say that certain people do not have the right to defend themselves, not to mention their fellow co-workers and clientele too, I'd like to thank you for letting me know just how far your brain train does not travel.

Thank you, I have faith that the Lord loves all of us here regardless of our differences.

Yep, that's exactly what I was saying. I do find that limitation quite alright based on what the OP's linked article states about the employee, Sam Ivey:

Ivey has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder
and possession of a firearm by a felon in the incident.

Now, if they could do this 40 million more times then America's crime problem with drastically drop and "gun violence" will cease to be a thing.

There's something truly wrong with you.

You think his action wasn't savage?

His being black doesn't change things- he's a savage.
Bodeccia suffers what in psychiatry is technically referred to as being a "stupid twat".

Forum List

Back