game stop employee shoots shoplifter and charge for man slaughter california

liberals force shop owners into doing this . they voted shoplifting legal so cops dont show up. people feel this is the only way to strop it. i wonder what race the dude was ?
This lefty nonsense is going to turn a lot of people into vigilantes. And, it isn't really even the cops fault. It is the fault of liberal lawmakers, DA's, procecutors, judges, etc. I don't even know why we have police in these deep blue areas. It's a waste of time and money.

This lefty nonsense is going to turn a lot of people into vigilantes. And, it isn't really even the cops fault. It is the fault of liberal lawmakers, DA's, procecutors, judges, etc. I don't even know why we have police in these deep blue areas. It's a waste of time and money.
police arrest them liberal das and judges let them go

liberals force shop owners into doing this . they voted shoplifting legal so cops dont show up. people feel this is the only way to strop it. i wonder what race the dude was ?
The guy should be arrested.

It's not a justified shooting

Hopefully, he will get off on the manslaughter charge. Being the victim of the previous crime, he was obviously acting under post-traumatic stress syndrome reaction.
Though, this case does highlight the need for proper permitting, as carry permits require training, part of which (at least here) include the legal aspects of when and when not legal to shoot.
He should be given a medal and a 100k check for doing society a favor

Forum List

Back