game stop employee shoots shoplifter and charge for man slaughter california

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

liberals force shop owners into doing this . they voted shoplifting legal so cops dont show up. people feel this is the only way to strop it. i wonder what race the dude was ?

liberals force shop owners into doing this . they voted shoplifting legal so cops dont show up. people feel this is the only way to strop it. i wonder what race the dude was ?
What makes you think that shoplifting is legal?

What makes you think that shoplifting is legal?
it is up to certain amount liberal voted it that way. passing bills that cops cant doing anything if its bellow a certain amount. gives them licence to steal cause they wont get caught.

Hopefully, he will get off on the manslaughter charge. Being the victim of the previous crime, he was obviously acting under post-traumatic stress syndrome reaction.
Though, this case does highlight the need for proper permitting, as carry permits require training, part of which (at least here) include the legal aspects of when and when not legal to shoot.

Pembroke Pines isn't in California, dude.

Pretty sure it's in Broward County, FL. There's a lot of CA people there, but that's a different story.

A lot of California people did move there for some reason. :dunno:

Hopefully, he will get off on the manslaughter charge. Being the victim of the previous crime, he was obviously acting under post-traumatic stress syndrome reaction.
Though, this case does highlight the need for proper permitting, as carry permits require training, part of which (at least here) include the legal aspects of when and when not legal to shoot.
No carry permits required in FL now.

This was not a situation to shoot somebody in.

Shoplifting is not legal in FL. :nono:

Dude running the other way with some merch is not robbery. This was not a good shoot.

He should have let him go, gotten the tag, maybe, and then called LEOs and showed them the surveillance footage.

Yeah, the state of
Florida doesn’t love shoplifters. If you are a shoplifter head for California. It’s a land of opportunity for shoplifters and criminals in general.

In Florida you might be shot and used as alligator bait.

If the shoplifter looks like he is going to attack you, then yes it is. There are now multiple cases where shoplifters are killing people.

Fuck 'em. They set the rules. Use them.

I guess you didn't realize this happened in the State of Florida.

If the shoplifter looks like he is going to attack you, then yes it is. There are now multiple cases where shoplifters are killing people.

Fuck 'em. They set the rules. Use them.
He was running the other way after distracting the dude. Not threatening.

The shop guy might be a little freaked out after being robbed at gunpoint. I knew a pawn shop dude that was like that.

It kinda messed him up. He was really never the same after that. Bad thing is I rolled up in there for my Saturday

socket/wrench hunt right after it happened. It got to him then, and afterwards, too.

Last edited:

I know. That is a shame. A lot more untrained carriers out there. Same in Tennessee, though I have had a permit for years and will keep it.

Forum List

Back