McConnell: Treat Trump like we treated Obama

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
MITCH MCCONNELL, on Face The Nation: -- We want to treat -- they should want to treat President-Elect Trump just like we treated President-Elect Obama.

77ffb6aca2bf28c9190e7db6169e0bf4.jpg

MITCH MCCONNELL, on Face The Nation: -- We want to treat -- they should want to treat President-Elect Trump just like we treated President-Elect Obama.
His model for how our legislature should work is just plain garbage.

Congress was designed for good faith negotiation and compromise.

The intent was to provide a way for a broad range of concerns to be addressed, with better legislation resulting.

It wasn't designed to be a partisan war - a direction that stagnates America.

So call him names
Bloc his judges
Bloc his budgets
Bloc his economic policies
Say he was born in another country

We'll I'll do my part
All the shit YOU DID when Obama had his first term and you still hated N I G G E R S (your terms not mine)

You're such a fucking fraud, anyone who's been here long enough know well enough to just ignore your fake ass bipolar bullshit.

So call him names
Bloc his judges
Bloc his budgets

We'll I'll do my part
All the shit YOU DID when Obama had his first term and you still hated N I G G E R S (your terms not mine)

You're such a fucking fraud, anyone who's been here long enough know well enough to just ignore your fake ass bipolar bullshit.
Development is not illegal.

So call him names
Bloc his judges
Bloc his budgets

We'll I'll do my part

Development is not illegal.
True...Mattie is developmentally disabled.

Forum List

Back