US Senator Mitch McConnell Shares Experience With People Who Dare A Government Shut Down

US Senator Mitch McConnell Has Advice For People Who Dare A Government Shut Down

If Mitch is saying it and YOU are posting it, it MUST be about shutting down republicans!

Funny neither you, Mitch nor the Democrats ever complained when it was THEM doing the shutting down, such as the last time in early 2019 when I went without a pay for nearly three months!

Maybe Mitch ought to get up off his FATASS just once and get out there and tell the world why a shutdown will be bad for DEMOCRATS for a change!

Especially when a shutdown only really shuts down the 15% of the government they feel is expendable: human services for the people.

That is a gem, prick! You attached g5000's comment to my user name, thus misquoting me.

The "IT's gem" you refer to belongs to g5000

And you as if you are an intellect when in fact you prove over and over you are a hack
Really? Nope.

You just proved yet again what I've said all along. You suffer an ability to comprehend what you read.

usmb troll miss.jpg

Why would I, Trumps request for a border wall is a valid expenditure.
'request' and 'expenditure' are separate things. Many requests do not become expenditures.

Go ahead. Make a request for spending.

What's an invalid expenditure? Aren't all expenditures valid once passed by the Congress?

Forum List

Back