...Special Counsel Jack Smith's filings late last night....

The reason you think that will be fun is that you completely misunderstood why I'm happy about Mike Johnson becoming speaker. You worship Biden with a swooning love/lust only matched by teenage girls at Beatles concerts. So you assume that's how everyone else worships politicians they support.

I care about Mike Johnson being speaker for exactly as long as his speakership furthers the good of the nation. If he works with Democrats to give us another year of Nancy Pelosi level spending then I sure will call him a RINO. But I'll give him a chance before I do that.
Nobody worships Biden. He was elected because the other guy is crazy and a traitor. Biden didn`t show our Top Secret Iran war plans to his country club friends. Biden didn`t incite a deadly riot in an attempt to steal the POTUS. Where is this swooning going on? Are there swooning videos that you can show us?
Mike Johnson tried to invalidate my vote and millions of others in Pa. That`s what subversives do.

Stalinists gonna Stalin
:evil:

Is that all you have??? False accusations of communism??? You need some new material. Stalin died 70 years ago, and communism died more than 30 years ago, so when I say you're living in the past, you're living in the ancient past.

Furthermore, Donald Trump has borrowed some of Stalin's best lines - like calling the free press the "enemy of the people", and that's in addition to adopting Adolf Hitler's "Make Germany Great Again", and calling Putin a "genius" for invading the Ukraine. Trump congratulated Xi on putting the Muslims in concentration camps.

So please bitch, don't try to lie to me about things that happened before you were born.

Sadly, all the Liberals want Trump to fry. They do not care that Fani Whore or Loser Smith could be dirty...... Liberals understand "dirty" and nothing else.

Sure, there is. If the judge deems that calling out inappropriate, and institutes a gag order to prevent the conduct.

The Supreme Court has repeatedly held that federal courts possess inherent authority to punish contempt—i.e., disobedience of a court order or obstruction of justice—and to impose other sanctions on parties or attorneys who engage in misconduct.
Again that does not say a prosecutor has protection against someone calling them out for their bullshit.

Sadly, all the Liberals want Trump to fry. They do not care that Fani Whore or Loser Smith could be dirty...... Liberals understand "dirty" and nothing else.

Honest people want Trump to be held accountable for his crimes.

Calling the prosecutors names, makes you an idiot. Call women "whores" is some weak sauce from yet another beta male incel.

On Wednesday night ---last night ----Smith's team filed a motion with the court asking that a more robust gag order be installed against the disgraced former president, Don Trump.

His latest pronouncements ---in front of cameras, in interviews, and on social media ----have caused alarm among judges and prosecutors. In fact, just yesterday, Don Trump was again fined for violating a 'don't-target-my-staff' warning by a judge.

In other words, Smith's filing last night is sort of a 'ba-da-bing'.....a one-two punch .....signaling that the justice community is not going to tolerate a defendant who threatens, or attempts to intimidate court staffs, prosecutorial staffs, .....or most importantly, witnesses.

If you really want to know what my avatar thinks on this ------ well, we think it is a good thing to exercise more discipline in court matters.

Don Trump is being treated with kid gloves by the prosecutors and the courts. No other defendant could get away with such behavior as dissing judges, judges' staff, or prosecutors, witnesses.

Justice needs to treat all the defendants equally and not give highly preferential treatment to any one. So, the various judges involved in the 91 criminal charges against the former president need to exercise proper but stringent control on all the participants...... including Don Trump.

This was reported this morning:

"Special counsel Jack Smith argued in new court filings Wednesday that recent comments by Donald Trump show not only that a federal gag order should be reimposed, but that the court should weigh stricter sanctions, including sending him to jail, if he keeps talking about witnesses in his case.
In recent weeks, Trump’s public statements attacking prosecutors, court personnel and others have raised alarms among judges who worry that such verbal broadsides might inspire someone to commit violence against the subjects of Trump’s wrath.

Without the court’s order, prosecutors wrote, there is an “immediate risk” that witnesses’ testimony “could be influenced or deterred by the defendant’s documented pattern of targeting.”

“Otherwise, ………..the defendant will continue to threaten the integrity of these proceedings and put trial participants at risk,” the 32-page filing argues."
Among the may fallacies in Chilliconfuzed’s simpleton OP, the first one springs out.

Our once and future President is not the nbthe tiniear but “disgraced.”

Substantively, though, it’s always “good” to see alleged liberals applauding governmental efforts at censorship. It underscores how devoid of a genuine political ideology they are.

Forum List

Back