US Senator Mitch McConnell Shares Experience With People Who Dare A Government Shut Down

May 4, 2022
US Senator Mitch McConnell Has Advice For People Who Dare A Government Shut Down

“I’ve seen a few of them over the years. They never have produced a policy change and they’ve always been a loser for Republicans politically,” he said.

And there are those who will be shouting him down. The Democratic Party, and Especially President Joe Biden, will want to thank the shouters.

US Senator Mitch McConnell Has Advice For People Who Dare A Government Shut Down

“I’ve seen a few of them over the years. They never have produced a policy change and they’ve always been a loser for Republicans politically,” he said.

And there are those who will be shouting him down. The Democratic Party, and Especially President Joe Biden, will want to thank the shouters.

A new superhero is born...

Captain CAVE IN....

• Banned
A new superhero is born...

Captain CAVE IN....

Mitch McConnell has been the best strategist and tactician the GOP has seen in generations. All the gains the donors ad activists got, came through his long term panning. And Mr. Trump was in the bleachers watching Mitch's game.

• Banned
What has happened to the US National Debt since Captain Cave In became GOP Senate Leader??
The debt, the deficit, the budget...

The debt will be taken care of. All my life I've heard people complain how the national debt was so high, it spelled the coming of the end of the world. Yet here we are. It will be taken care of in some way. Don't you fret.

The debt, the deficit, the budget...

The debt will be taken care of. All my life I've heard people complain how the national debt was so high, it spelled the coming of the end of the world. Yet here we are. It will be taken care of in some way. Don't you fret.

LOL!!!

You sound just like a "Pro Israel Christian" SUB supporter of W who doesn't understand BASIC MATH...

McConnell must go. A relic of a bygone past. McConnell sides with the democrats way too much.

McConnell does not support Trump.

McConnell is not a leader.

Does anybody know of anything great or even good McConnell has done?

McConnell is married into a communist Chinese family that gave him millions, so I suppose McConnell is good for the Chinese.

McConnell, does not support solid conservatives.

The performative assholes who cause shutdowns always inflict damage on the Republican Party.

Every. Single. Time.

This is why the Left keeps winning.

While Obama was running deficits, the hypocrites screamed, "He's spending too much money!"

While Trump was running bigger deficits, crickets.

While Bush was running deficits, crickets.

Now Biden is running deficits, the hypocrites have re-discovered overspending is a bad thing.

Do you tards think the voters don't notice your hypoctrisy?

Fuck around and find out.

The problem with swamp rats like mcconnell is that he knows no alternative between total shutdown and total surrender

The performative assholes who cause shutdowns always inflict damage on the Republican

While Trump was running bigger deficits, crickets.

Do you tards think the voters don't notice your hypoctrisy?
Fuck around and find out.
Crickets?
Trump shutdown the government three times.

Crickets, the most powerful conservative political analysts all called for and supported the shutdowns and reduced spending.

Deficits, Trump did all he could to eliminate the mandatory spending that Biden/Obama inserted into the budget.

No blame goes to Trump. Blame goes to Mitch McConnell, the leader of the RINOS and Biden/Obama/Democrats

Blame rests upon lifelong lawyer politicians, not the one successful businessman trying to end this.

Crickets, g5000 is a liar, the only thing g5000 hears is his/her stomach growling, seeing how g5000 has his/her head up his/her ass

Last edited:
responsibility.jpg

Trump: ‘I’m the king of debt’

The U.S. deficit hit $984 billion in 2019, soaring during Trump era

Forum List

Back